Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City 19:27 - Dec 17 with 19528 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 10:19]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 23:19 - Jun 14 with 2427 viewshobo

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:10 - Jun 14 by Garyjack

And this was your viewpoint just one week ago.

Bony Starts for Ivory Coast and scores two! #bringhimhome

Yes

Along with being one of the few saying Borja was a waste of money at £15m before we'd even signed him, also saying we shouldn't be paying more than a few million for Clucas. Saying we should be pushing at receiving a lot more than the £10m that most on here were happy to receive for Dan James

Stick with me kid, you'll go far
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:09 - Jun 15 with 2246 viewsdameedna

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 23:19 - Jun 14 by hobo

Yes

Along with being one of the few saying Borja was a waste of money at £15m before we'd even signed him, also saying we shouldn't be paying more than a few million for Clucas. Saying we should be pushing at receiving a lot more than the £10m that most on here were happy to receive for Dan James

Stick with me kid, you'll go far

Sure we should bring Wilf back? He will be looking to secure a monstrous wage. Best left well alone with our heartfelt wishes for a properous new season.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:57 - Jun 15 with 2166 viewshobo

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:09 - Jun 15 by dameedna

Sure we should bring Wilf back? He will be looking to secure a monstrous wage. Best left well alone with our heartfelt wishes for a properous new season.

It depends on our negotiation skills. On the salary he was on last season? No. But in 2 weeks time his weekly wage will be £0. He loves it here, and looks like he's back to full fitness now so will be a very useful player whoever he signs for.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:27 - Jun 15 with 2142 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:57 - Jun 15 by hobo

It depends on our negotiation skills. On the salary he was on last season? No. But in 2 weeks time his weekly wage will be £0. He loves it here, and looks like he's back to full fitness now so will be a very useful player whoever he signs for.

Loves a Joe’s ice-cream and a paddle at Caswell does Wilf.
Probably play for us for three lumps of coal and an orange.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:38 - Jun 15 with 2119 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:27 - Jun 15 by WarwickHunt

Loves a Joe’s ice-cream and a paddle at Caswell does Wilf.
Probably play for us for three lumps of coal and an orange.

Can't see the Americans stretching to three lumps of coal but it costs nothing to dream 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:03 - Jun 15 with 2077 viewsLeonWasGod

I loves a good bump I do.

Utterly fecking clueless.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:42 - Jun 16 with 1807 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:33 - Sep 7 by Darran

Well fuçk me that was too easy.

Anyway here’s the original with the death threat edit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:40 - Jun 16 with 1637 viewsthornabyswan

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:57 - Jun 15 by hobo

We wasted in excess of 30 million over the last 2 years and you are on about bringing him back again.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:58 - Jun 16 with 1574 viewsPhil_S

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:40 - Jun 16 by thornabyswan

We wasted in excess of 30 million over the last 2 years and you are on about bringing him back again.

It's mad

Bony first time around was brilliant

The moment he left and stopped playing football his career as an effective player ended. And yet someone bought him back for a sizeable amount of money and even more sizeable wage. Madness

And now people want to repeat the same mistakes...
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:22 - Jun 16 with 1534 viewsHighjack

What a complete Rodney plonker the op is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 20:26 - Jun 17 with 1343 viewsNortbankboy

i Thought the signing of Dab James was one of his better signings.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:14 - Jun 17 with 1262 viewsairedale

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 20:26 - Jun 17 by Nortbankboy

That could be a bit flat.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 09:12 - Jun 18 with 1092 viewsSgorioFruit

The Res, haha, remember him??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 09:15 - Jun 18 with 1089 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 20:26 - Jun 17 by Nortbankboy

There was something fishy about that deal though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 09:20 - Jun 18 with 1078 viewsNotLoyal

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 09:12 - Jun 18 by SgorioFruit

The Res, haha, remember him??

He got very flaky towards the end, impersonating people on here. Got me once fair play, obsessed lunatic.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024