Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City 19:27 - Dec 17 with 20007 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 10:19]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea on 09:25 - Sep 7 with 2632 viewsicecoldjack

Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea on 09:09 - Sep 7 by MyFinalHeaven

LMAO THIS THREAD IS HYSTERICAL

Pathetic stuff from an utterly pathetic prick.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 9:10]

I used to do a thread on the other forums called Cardiff city comedy classics, think the Res needs something similar here .

Absolutely funny as fook to read this .
Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea on 09:33 - Sep 7 with 2591 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea on 09:09 - Sep 7 by MyFinalHeaven

LMAO THIS THREAD IS HYSTERICAL

Pathetic stuff from an utterly pathetic prick.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 9:10]

Cheers pal, means a lot.

Seems people are changing their mind right, left and centre.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea on 09:50 - Sep 7 with 2519 viewscostalotta

Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea on 09:33 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

Cheers pal, means a lot.

Seems people are changing their mind right, left and centre.

You don't say!
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 09:51 - Sep 7 with 2509 viewsDarran

One of the funniest things on this forum ever is the edit from a Mod under the video.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:20 - Sep 7 with 2435 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 09:51 - Sep 7 by Darran

One of the funniest things on this forum ever is the edit from a Mod under the video.

Couldn't agree more. I certainly laughed my head off upon reading it

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:33 - Sep 7 with 2389 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:20 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

Couldn't agree more. I certainly laughed my head off upon reading it

Well fuçk me that was too easy.

Anyway here’s the original with the death threat edit.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:45 - Sep 7 with 2382 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:33 - Sep 7 by Darran

Well fuçk me that was too easy.

Anyway here’s the original with the death threat edit.

I'm sure there's no one left in your life that doesn't already know you're a sad, hopeless cretin, but do you have to go out of your way daily to prove it?

Sad

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:46 - Sep 7 with 2368 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 10:45 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

I'm sure there's no one left in your life that doesn't already know you're a sad, hopeless cretin, but do you have to go out of your way daily to prove it?

Sad

Thank you. I win. Again.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:20 - Sep 7 with 2234 viewsFerrieBodde

Leave it to the OP to make death threats on an online fans forum. Sad little man. It's the only way he can feel some power or exert control. Clearly he has neither in his real life.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:30 - Sep 7 with 2213 viewsFerrieBodde

"Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser."

So first you wanted to kill Huw, now you want to kill Darran?
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:30 - Feb 17 with 1706 viewsDarran

Are death threats allowed on here Mods?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:43 - Feb 17 with 1675 viewsSTID2017

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:30 - Feb 17 by Darran

Are death threats allowed on here Mods?

Probably get banned for saying this, but Mods previously were a lot tougher on things like violence, death threats, etc ?
Gone soft

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:48 - Feb 17 with 1647 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:43 - Feb 17 by STID2017

Probably get banned for saying this, but Mods previously were a lot tougher on things like violence, death threats, etc ?
Gone soft

Absolutely.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:52 - Feb 17 with 1632 views_

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:43 - Feb 17 by STID2017

Gone soft

I guess it was Darran that bumped this thread up?

Why is one person so obsessed with me? I've had him on ignore for months but friends have told me he's made upwards of 50 posts aimed at me calling me all the cünts and whatever else under the sun.

I'm not interested in a single word the guy mutters and took Phil Sumbler's advice in ignoring him. But it's made no difference whatsoever.

Surely the mods can do their jobs here and delete all this guys messages to me.

I can promise you one and all I'll never reply or speak about him if they can hold their end of the bargain up and ensure his infatuation doesn't cross any more lines.

And there was no death threat. The opening message had something like Jenkins needs to look over his shoulder in Swansea from memory, something that is posted daily on here. I take that back though, I've reflected long and hard on the whole Jenkins situation and now I'm grateful for what he gave us, angry for how he sold, but more concerned about the future of SCFC.

Cheers

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:59 - Feb 17 with 1607 viewssainthelens

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:52 - Feb 17 by _

I guess it was Darran that bumped this thread up?

Why is one person so obsessed with me? I've had him on ignore for months but friends have told me he's made upwards of 50 posts aimed at me calling me all the cünts and whatever else under the sun.

I'm not interested in a single word the guy mutters and took Phil Sumbler's advice in ignoring him. But it's made no difference whatsoever.

Surely the mods can do their jobs here and delete all this guys messages to me.

I can promise you one and all I'll never reply or speak about him if they can hold their end of the bargain up and ensure his infatuation doesn't cross any more lines.

And there was no death threat. The opening message had something like Jenkins needs to look over his shoulder in Swansea from memory, something that is posted daily on here. I take that back though, I've reflected long and hard on the whole Jenkins situation and now I'm grateful for what he gave us, angry for how he sold, but more concerned about the future of SCFC.

Cheers

Me me me me me me
Just fck off is it.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:04 - Feb 17 with 1586 views_

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 12:59 - Feb 17 by sainthelens

Me me me me me me
Just fck off is it.

Yes OK I'll Fack off 👍

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:04 - Feb 17 with 1585 viewsDarran

If people scroll down they’ll see that the thread title has been edited.
Anyway are death threats allowed?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 1556 viewsGoldminer

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:04 - Feb 17 by Darran

Given up on the posting less then Dareen have you?
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:03 - Feb 17 with 1454 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:04 - Feb 17 by Darran

No they aren’t.

I don’t think I have ever seen any on here though in fairness.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:16 - Feb 17 with 1431 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:20 - Sep 7 by FerrieBodde

Leave it to the OP to make death threats on an online fans forum. Sad little man. It's the only way he can feel some power or exert control. Clearly he has neither in his real life.

This.
But time has a way of levelling things out ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:21 - Feb 17 with 1417 viewsBazswan

Only if they refer to Owen Jones apparently Sir.

"I'd like to see this prick get a bullet straight through his skull"

Nice.

Hope I have not misquoted you.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:31 - Feb 17 with 1387 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:21 - Feb 17 by Bazswan

Only if they refer to Owen Jones apparently Sir.

"I'd like to see this prick get a bullet straight through his skull"

Nice.

Hope I have not misquoted you.

I’ve said the same about others if you look around Donald Trump,Ian Watkins,Mick Philpott etc but me saying I think the world would be a better place if they were all dead isn’t a death threat like in the start of this thread.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:33 - Feb 17 with 1376 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 13:24 - Feb 17 by Goldminer

Given up on the posting less then Dareen have you?

I had to log in to address the death threat to me in the OP Goldmeener.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:35 - Feb 17 with 1369 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:31 - Feb 17 by Darran

I’ve said the same about others if you look around Donald Trump,Ian Watkins,Mick Philpott etc but me saying I think the world would be a better place if they were all dead isn’t a death threat like in the start of this thread.

So saying you want to watch someone have a bullet through their skull isn’t a death threat... but someone saying death threats are not allowed unless against Darren is?

If you went to the police and said “T2C said he did not agree with death threats unless against Darran” they would reply with “that isn’t very nice, have you had any?”.

It’s not a death threat.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:45 - Feb 17 with 1330 views_

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:35 - Feb 17 by The_E20

So saying you want to watch someone have a bullet through their skull isn’t a death threat... but someone saying death threats are not allowed unless against Darren is?

If you went to the police and said “T2C said he did not agree with death threats unless against Darran” they would reply with “that isn’t very nice, have you had any?”.

It’s not a death threat.

This is a private message I had from Darran

''''There's quite a few people that would like to see you put in a long term coma. Pure scum.''''

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024