Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City 19:27 - Dec 17 with 20030 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 10:19]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:46 - Feb 17 with 1636 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:45 - Feb 17 by _

This is a private message I had from Darran

''''There's quite a few people that would like to see you put in a long term coma. Pure scum.''''

That private message was a reply to the filth he sent me first.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:47 - Feb 17 with 1624 views_

And don't forget this....

https://thejack.army/threads/planet-swans-site-moderator-darran.7026/

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:49 - Feb 17 with 1624 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 14:47 - Feb 17 by _

And don't forget this....

https://thejack.army/threads/planet-swans-site-moderator-darran.7026/

I have no problem with that either you can add Gary Glitter to it too.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1540 viewsTreforys_Jack

What is wrong with you , just ignore each other ffs
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:25 - Feb 17 with 1530 viewsThe_E20

What’s happened to the Res’ username? I hope we aren’t seeing another round of censorship. I will wait for an explanation before passing judgement.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 1478 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:25 - Feb 17 by The_E20

What’s happened to the Res’ username? I hope we aren’t seeing another round of censorship. I will wait for an explanation before passing judgement.

I hope so and for him, he needs a break from here.

Guy is in cuckoo land and is getting worse. I just hope he doesn't waste his time creating usernames to gain access to this site.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:47 - Feb 17 with 1446 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:37 - Feb 17 by magicdaps10

I hope so and for him, he needs a break from here.

Guy is in cuckoo land and is getting worse. I just hope he doesn't waste his time creating usernames to gain access to this site.

If he gets the point across it’s not wasted time. Fully behind him here although have a feeling he has taken this upon himself due to the shocking state of affairs here.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:56 - Feb 17 with 1416 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:47 - Feb 17 by The_E20

If he gets the point across it’s not wasted time. Fully behind him here although have a feeling he has taken this upon himself due to the shocking state of affairs here.

He gets no point across due to his lack of people skills and continual attitude of being more knowledgeable.

Pointless thinking how powerful you are if the majority can see past the agenda.......and unfortunately for him, he does not have the skills to set out what he plans to do.

Throw in the fact that he is wrong the vast majority of the time.....he has little to no hope.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:19 - Feb 17 with 1335 viewsPhil_S

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 15:25 - Feb 17 by The_E20

He has asked to be removed from the site
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:58 - Feb 17 with 1294 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:19 - Feb 17 by Phil_S

Best thing all round.

Not singing from the same hymns sheet as most Swansea fans and he gets frustrated that he cant control it.

Time away will hopefully help him regather his thoughts.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:58 - Feb 17 with 1293 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:19 - Feb 17 by Phil_S

Thought that may be the case.

That is a travesty for this forum, the abuse he was receiving as well as myself is beyond the pale.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:00 - Feb 17 with 1286 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:58 - Feb 17 by The_E20

That is a travesty for this forum, the abuse he was receiving as well as myself is beyond the pale.

He’s been bullied off here.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 1269 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 17:58 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Stop acting like the greater god and that will probably change.

Act the pr#ick, get treated like one. Rather than palm advice away, try listening to it and maybe you might not be the victim.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:06 - Feb 17 with 1247 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah he never abused people himself obviously.

Poll: Tory leader

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:09 - Feb 17 with 1233 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:03 - Feb 17 by magicdaps10

Stop acting like the greater god and that will probably change.

Act the pr#ick, get treated like one. Rather than palm advice away, try listening to it and maybe you might not be the victim.

The gang have tried and failed to do the same to me, it will never work - ever.

Chris will be back in sure, he has been told to ignore certain individuals, he does and they still abuse him. It’s not on.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:12 - Feb 17 with 1215 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:06 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah he never abused people himself obviously.

I don’t think he has ever carried out sustained abuse on someone who has him on ignore and barely mentions him. Not that I can recall anyway. The way he’s spoken to on here I’m not surprised he gives some back.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:13 - Feb 17 with 1203 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:09 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Chris will be back in sure, he has been told to ignore certain individuals, he does and they still abuse him. It’s not on.

You ok Hun?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:16 - Feb 17 with 1184 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:09 - Feb 17 by The_E20

That post sums you up.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:17 - Feb 17 with 1172 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:13 - Feb 17 by Darran

You ok Hun?

Bet he burst into tears after typing that......I got feel the emotion.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:18 - Feb 17 with 1161 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:13 - Feb 17 by Darran

You ok Hun?

Yep
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:19 - Feb 17 with 1150 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:16 - Feb 17 by magicdaps10

That post sums you up.

Certainly does. I don’t suffer fools and say it as it is regardless of number of trolls on the other side of it.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:21 - Feb 17 with 1133 viewsswan65split

If your going to blame people on this site. Add yourself to that list. And work out the reasons yourself.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:22 - Feb 17 with 1127 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:21 - Feb 17 by swan65split

If your going to blame people on this site. Add yourself to that list. And work out the reasons yourself.

I wish you made sense, just once.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:28 - Feb 17 with 1100 viewsswan65split

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:22 - Feb 17 by The_E20

I wish you made sense, just once.

I think to the mere mortals on this site. It made a lot of sense.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:29 - Feb 17 with 1097 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:28 - Feb 17 by swan65split

I think to the mere mortals on this site. It made a lot of sense.

The trolls? Aye probably.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024