Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City 19:27 - Dec 17 with 20072 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente the worst hold up striker in the league
Rangel, Leon, Dyer, Routs its 6 seasons and 1 or 2 too many
Amat, Maws, VdH and Fede all with huge limitations and paired up with each other can really show them up
Our full backs? Weakest in the league without doubt
Our wingers are ordinary
And Siggy, for all his industry, is a flat track bully in essence

We've no bite, no hunger, no physicality or power and no leader in the whole squad

No matter who picks the team

Deal with this aspect before aimlessly blaming anyone in sight

And look to one man only when you've worked it all out

Death threats will not be tolerated on this forum unless aimed at Darran Prosser.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 10:19]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:31 - Feb 17 with 1964 viewsswan65split

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:29 - Feb 17 by The_E20

The trolls? Aye probably.

You want a Kleenex?
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:32 - Feb 17 with 1959 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:12 - Feb 17 by The_E20

I don’t think he has ever carried out sustained abuse on someone who has him on ignore and barely mentions him. Not that I can recall anyway. The way he’s spoken to on here I’m not surprised he gives some back.

Seriously?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:33 - Feb 17 with 1953 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:31 - Feb 17 by swan65split

You want a Kleenex?

I have said before, I don’t accept tissues from insecure old folk.

cheers though.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City (n/t) on 18:34 - Feb 17 with 1946 viewsswan65split

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:33 - Feb 17 by The_E20

I have said before, I don’t accept tissues from insecure old folk.

cheers though.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:35 - Feb 17 with 1936 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:32 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Seriously?

Yes.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City (n/t) on 18:37 - Feb 17 with 1926 viewsswan65split

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City (n/t) on 18:34 - Feb 17 by swan65split

Oh shyte a number 5 again.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:40 - Feb 17 with 1907 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:35 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Yes.

Wow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:41 - Feb 17 with 1906 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:32 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Seriously?

It is amazing how he sees it!

Chris is never the instigator, if he believes that then there is no reasoning with him. His posts are not that of someone who can easily accept the obvious.

Deny deny deny.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 1870 viewsThe_E20

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 18:40 - Feb 17 by Jackfath

Wow.

Who has he inflicted sustained abuse on that had him on ignore and barely mentions him then?
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 19:00 - Feb 17 with 1859 viewsBazswan

Well I am expecting flak but hope he gets back soon. This place needs light and shade. Apart from that, the guy knows his football.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 19:14 - Jun 14 with 1596 viewshobo

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 19:46 - Jun 14 with 1488 viewsthornabyswan

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 19:14 - Jun 14 by hobo

To be fair about 15000 we're singing we love our chairman when we played Blackburn at home a few years ago

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 21:48 - Jun 14 with 1362 viewshobo

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 19:46 - Jun 14 by thornabyswan

To be fair about 15000 we're singing we love our chairman when we played Blackburn at home a few years ago

This was still 'The Resurrection's' viewpoint barely 4 months ago
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:04 - Jun 14 with 1324 viewsswancity

He’s fortunate to have the freedom of his own house

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:09 - Jun 14 with 1313 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:04 - Jun 14 by swancity

He’s fortunate to have the freedom of his own house

The OP had a death threat removed by a moderator too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:10 - Jun 14 with 1314 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 21:48 - Jun 14 by hobo

This was still 'The Resurrection's' viewpoint barely 4 months ago

And this was your viewpoint just one week ago.

Bony Starts for Ivory Coast and scores two! #bringhimhome

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:10 - Jun 14 with 1310 viewsDarran

And the real thread title before he edited it was Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:21 - Jun 14 with 1267 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:10 - Jun 14 by Darran

And the real thread title before he edited it was Huw Jenkins you're not safe in Swansea.

You gotta laugh, you all wanted him banned etc, and now he's left the site of his own accord, some of you still can't stop talking about him, and bumping old threads! It's like you're all some sort of love sick teenagers pining over a lost love. They always say there's a thin line between love and hate!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 22:24]
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:24 - Jun 14 with 1258 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:21 - Jun 14 by Garyjack

You gotta laugh, you all wanted him banned etc, and now he's left the site of his own accord, some of you still can't stop talking about him, and bumping old threads! It's like you're all some sort of love sick teenagers pining over a lost love. They always say there's a thin line between love and hate!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 22:24]

I wanted him banned? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:29 - Jun 14 with 1235 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:24 - Jun 14 by Darran

I wanted him banned? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Are you saying you never posted "ban him" Dar? Think carefully now mind.
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:33 - Jun 14 with 1224 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:29 - Jun 14 by Garyjack

Are you saying you never posted "ban him" Dar? Think carefully now mind.

And you think I meant that?
Fuçking hell Gar have a day off.

Oh and if the mods are reading this there’s still a death threat towards someone there too. 😂

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:41 - Jun 14 with 1189 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:33 - Jun 14 by Darran

And you think I meant that?
Fuçking hell Gar have a day off.

Oh and if the mods are reading this there’s still a death threat towards someone there too. 😂

Erm.....Lol i suppose! ......You wanted him banned many times over! The "i didn't mean it" stance is a bit lame really isn't it!
Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:46 - Jun 14 with 1164 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:41 - Jun 14 by Garyjack

Erm.....Lol i suppose! ......You wanted him banned many times over! The "i didn't mean it" stance is a bit lame really isn't it!

Ok bye.

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:50 - Jun 14 with 1147 viewsGaryjack

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 22:46 - Jun 14 by Darran

Ok bye.

You are so easy to wind up!

Huw Jenkins you should be given the freedom of Swansea City on 23:08 - Jun 14 with 1097 viewsBazswan

You aren’t allowed to post here if your view doesn’t fit and are willing to defend it without meekly surrendering to being shouted down. I see the board sign-up rules have also been pathetically manually changed to stop certain fans with certain views airing them... yes this board does not try and shape discussion. Ahem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024