Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope we lose 5-0 next week . 19:48 - Dec 17 with 612 viewsWaltersRedBoots

For obvious reasons. X We need an experienced manager. I think we can stay up with the right leadership and an injection of spine /spirit in Jan. X
I hope we lose 5-0 next week . on 19:53 - Dec 17 with 576 viewsCooperman

Have a down arrow.

Lose 5-0, FFS!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I hope we lose 5-0 next week . on 21:31 - Dec 17 with 437 viewsjack2jack

Unfortunately,i don't think that will help,BB ain't going anywhere,anytime soon, I'm sorry but I can't watch us getting hammered anymore.So I a big no from me. I would rather see us going down with a fight, however, it seems that lessons were not learnt from last year.
I hope we lose 5-0 next week . on 21:53 - Dec 17 with 389 viewsDewi1jack

I hope we lose 5-0 next week . on 19:53 - Dec 17 by Cooperman

Have a down arrow.

Lose 5-0, FFS!

Isn't it just.
Why does any fan of any team want nay dream of watching their team lose?
I want us to win, hopefully stay up and the 'Merrycans rebuild in the summer, maybe making Boob head of Sports Development Psychological Physiological testing awareness unit or something.
Can't see them sacking him somehow.

And I'll have a reckon on those who want us to lose are either not turning up at the ground or the ones leaving after 10 fuking minutes, leaving us poor b'stards supporting the team.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I hope we lose 5-0 next week . on 21:56 - Dec 17 with 377 viewsShonky

Hes going to get his wish soon enough.

Its just a ride...

I hope we lose 5-0 next week . on 22:55 - Dec 17 with 314 viewsBloodyhills

Well. I think that Bob's going to take us down and maybe there might be some managers out there that might be able to keep us up.

However I will always want the Swans to win no matter what.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024