Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing day 08:21 - Dec 18 with 2714 viewst1000

Lets all protest and not go to this game . Its up to us to get our club back
Boxing day on 15:18 - Dec 18 with 1721 viewsFlossy

It agree with the sentiment and I'm flat out for protesting but I'd rather go to the game and do it....let's make Bradley and Jenkins feel uncomfortable.

Jenkins should be made to feel the most hated man in Swansea......let's go after him
Boxing day on 17:40 - Dec 18 with 1608 viewsDyfnant

I hope everyone starts on the booze around 9am and waits for the board members outside main reception. I'll be the one carrying the bucket of warm piss

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Boxing day on 18:37 - Dec 18 with 1532 viewsOldjack

heard there's a mass walk down stairs on the 19. 12 sec

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boxing day on 18:38 - Dec 18 with 1529 viewsHighjack

Boxing day on 18:37 - Dec 18 by Oldjack

That'll show em.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boxing day on 18:40 - Dec 18 with 1512 viewsOldjack

Boxing day on 18:38 - Dec 18 by Highjack

That'll show em.

what do you suggest ,we run over there and give them hell ,it's a start

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boxing day on 18:42 - Dec 18 with 1508 viewsLeonWasGod

Bugger that. I'm more interested in seeing another home victory thanks, to make it 3 on the trot.

Not going won't make a different to the yanks, but it will hurt the team.
Boxing day on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 1498 viewsHighjack

Boxing day on 18:40 - Dec 18 by Oldjack

what do you suggest ,we run over there and give them hell ,it's a start

Yes I'm absolutely suggesting that.

No violence of course, but it would be far more proactive than going downstairs for a beer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boxing day on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 1491 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

go and see em outside the west stand before and after the games, they are there every game.

face to face like

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Boxing day on 18:53 - Dec 18 with 1459 viewsFlossy

A lot is being made about protests during the games affecting the team. What about the effect that this shower of shit are having on us.....the live in big house and drive fancy cars and couldn't really give a fluke about us, if we get relegated they will just move on to their next pay cheque! !! I say we protest and put a rocket up everyone's arse!!!!
Boxing day on 18:53 - Dec 18 with 1457 viewsmonmouth

Newcastle tried all that walk out stuff didn't they? Showed it on MOTD too. Made bugger all difference. Nobody at all, including Charnley (their even more inept version of Jenkins, although maybe that's not fair on Charnley now, no matter how dire he is) took zero notice and he's still there. And they are a big club.

Loud vilification would hurt Jenkins/Sellouts more, especially if it's loud enough that the camera pans at him for an MOTD close up. Same with the Yanks I reckon, but they'd have to be there, and I'm not sure what's to be gained by shouting at them. They are not going to walk away from a £70m investment.

That may not help events on the pitch, and these two games might be our last roll of the dice. We're just a state. From model club to total state. It beggars belief really.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boxing day on 18:57 - Dec 18 with 1429 viewsDarran

At this moment in time I'm not going on Boxing Day,I've got better things to do and the thought of coming home from the Liberty after West Ham have tonked us is feeling thoroughly depressed is not Christmassy for me this year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boxing day on 18:57 - Dec 18 with 1427 viewsLoyal

Boxing day on 18:53 - Dec 18 by monmouth

Newcastle tried all that walk out stuff didn't they? Showed it on MOTD too. Made bugger all difference. Nobody at all, including Charnley (their even more inept version of Jenkins, although maybe that's not fair on Charnley now, no matter how dire he is) took zero notice and he's still there. And they are a big club.

Loud vilification would hurt Jenkins/Sellouts more, especially if it's loud enough that the camera pans at him for an MOTD close up. Same with the Yanks I reckon, but they'd have to be there, and I'm not sure what's to be gained by shouting at them. They are not going to walk away from a £70m investment.

That may not help events on the pitch, and these two games might be our last roll of the dice. We're just a state. From model club to total state. It beggars belief really.

They ended up with Rafa Benitez and a 100 mill spend.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boxing day on 19:00 - Dec 18 with 1411 viewspencoedjack

Boxing day on 18:53 - Dec 18 by monmouth

The yanks would play the anti America card
Boxing day on 19:00 - Dec 18 with 1412 viewsMartyrman57

March from the site of the Vetch to Liberty at 12 on Boxing Day if BB and HJ not gone by then.
Boxing day on 19:04 - Dec 18 with 1394 views1983

Faceless masks is a good shout and inflatable bottles of champagne being thrown on the pitch at 19:12 minutes in a Charlton Athletic styley

Boxing day on 19:28 - Dec 18 with 1309 viewsWingstandwood

Boxing day on 18:57 - Dec 18 by Darran

At this moment in time I'm not going on Boxing Day,I've got better things to do and the thought of coming home from the Liberty after West Ham have tonked us is feeling thoroughly depressed is not Christmassy for me this year.

Now you being pissed off must surely be the ultimate testimony of the complete and utter sh#te times we're seeing both on and off the pitch. I can remember you/family at The Vetch as far back when I switched from being a North Banker to a Wing-stander/Centre-stander/Jewson-stander during the Hollins era.

Now you've seen some complete and utter SCFC sh#te games, sh#te SCFC teams and sh#te SCFC players over many years and am I right to presume? Like with myself it's more to do with off the field matters? The sellouts disgusting boardroom antics, selfishness of the PL, kamikaze self destructive running of SCFC with shameful off pitch goings (like having a roofing supplies guy as a D.O.F) etc, etc, etc that has ruined your lurve? It's now gotten to the stage where its intelligence insulting and salt in wound stuff just showing up at a game now!

Argus!

Boxing day on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 1291 viewsmax936

You mean you're going for a pint 10 minutes earlier than normal

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boxing day on 19:34 - Dec 18 with 1262 viewsmorningstar

Boxing day on 19:00 - Dec 18 by Martyrman57

March from the site of the Vetch to Liberty at 12 on Boxing Day if BB and HJ not gone by then.

Great idea, but don't you think the ambulance service and NHS have enough to deal with at this time of year?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Boxing day on 19:37 - Dec 18 with 1237 viewsmorningstar

Boxing day on 19:04 - Dec 18 by 1983

Faceless masks is a good shout and inflatable bottles of champagne being thrown on the pitch at 19:12 minutes in a Charlton Athletic styley

I haven't been following the Charlton and Coventry protests, but did they achieve any success?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Boxing day on 19:39 - Dec 18 with 1216 viewsJackBaston

i think just make sure the atmosphere is intense, and constant chanting of get out of our club and bradley out would be enough

dont think that would disrupt the players at all
Boxing day on 19:42 - Dec 18 with 1199 viewsDarran

Boxing day on 19:28 - Dec 18 by Wingstandwood

Now you being pissed off must surely be the ultimate testimony of the complete and utter sh#te times we're seeing both on and off the pitch. I can remember you/family at The Vetch as far back when I switched from being a North Banker to a Wing-stander/Centre-stander/Jewson-stander during the Hollins era.

Now you've seen some complete and utter SCFC sh#te games, sh#te SCFC teams and sh#te SCFC players over many years and am I right to presume? Like with myself it's more to do with off the field matters? The sellouts disgusting boardroom antics, selfishness of the PL, kamikaze self destructive running of SCFC with shameful off pitch goings (like having a roofing supplies guy as a D.O.F) etc, etc, etc that has ruined your lurve? It's now gotten to the stage where its intelligence insulting and salt in wound stuff just showing up at a game now!

I'm thoroughly disillusioned with it all. I haven't fallen out of love with it and I'll probably be there NYE but we've got a grandson now who's three and I've told my wife I'm not going to the football so we can see him,saying that I went to the game last Boxing Day but I just don't feel like going this year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boxing day on 19:46 - Dec 18 with 1170 viewsraynor94

You do that every home game, hardly a protest

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Boxing day on 19:52 - Dec 18 with 1143 viewsWingstandwood

Boxing day on 19:42 - Dec 18 by Darran

I'm thoroughly disillusioned with it all. I haven't fallen out of love with it and I'll probably be there NYE but we've got a grandson now who's three and I've told my wife I'm not going to the football so we can see him,saying that I went to the game last Boxing Day but I just don't feel like going this year.

I have every empathy/understanding for all extremely loyal long term supporters like yourself and others for any disillusionment at this specific period of time.

Argus!

Boxing day on 19:52 - Dec 18 with 1143 viewsGreatBritton

I've missed very few games while I've been in Swansea but I used a family excuse to skip the Sunderland match (couldn't face a Defoe goal from their one meaningful attack) and I'm thinking a family Boxing Day is infinitely more attractive than a Mark Noble goal from West Ham's only meaningful attack. I haven't been expecting any Swansea goals for some time now.
Boxing day on 19:52 - Dec 18 with 1138 viewsmax936

Boxing day on 19:42 - Dec 18 by Darran

I'm thinking about not going NYE myself to be honest I enjoy an afternoon out on NYE, don't think I'm fussed on going down there and ending up all angry and frustrated on NYE

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024