Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) 10:56 - Dec 18 with 1525 viewsdeanscfc

We need new fullbacks....left back for sure. Who out there is a possibility?

I'll start...Ben Davies.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:00 - Dec 18 with 1506 viewsJoshTheJack

Sam Byram. I think there also a decent LB at Leeds his name escapes me though hopefully Monk will sort us out.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:00 - Dec 18 with 1506 viewstheloneranger

Ashley Cole back training at Chelsea while MLS takes a break

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:04 - Dec 18 with 1487 viewsicecoldjack

Any American players around?

Landon Donavan? Cobi jones perhaps?

Without a decent manager its almost irrelevent who we sign.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:20 - Dec 18 with 1442 viewsdobjack2

Why would anyone come here?
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:22 - Dec 18 with 1425 viewsShonky

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:20 - Dec 18 by dobjack2

The weather?

Its just a ride...

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:24 - Dec 18 with 1417 viewsLoyal

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:22 - Dec 18 by Shonky

The weather?

I would have thought aspiring lower league players wanting to play in the championship would love to go to Swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:36 - Dec 18 with 1377 viewsGriffting

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:20 - Dec 18 by dobjack2

No one will come here off our reputation alone or the league we are in now given the current predicament.

But, at the end of the day this is a job and players of good (certainly better than we have) quality will come provided we offer the right money.

The problem with that is, I don't think the club would do that type of thing and if they did it could put us in more sh*t in the long run than we're in now. Massive debts and relegation never usually end well.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:42 - Dec 18 with 1353 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think our only hope of attracting quality player is via a loan from an elite club. That way the player is going to get game time but is not committing himself to four years in The Championship.

Everton have already taken Depay and Schneiderlin.

I'm sure there are other players available from the big clubs who would improve our starting eleven.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:46 - Dec 18 with 1330 viewsLoyal

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:42 - Dec 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think our only hope of attracting quality player is via a loan from an elite club. That way the player is going to get game time but is not committing himself to four years in The Championship.

I'm sure there are other players available from the big clubs who would improve our starting eleven.

As I have said before these loans should be in place now, it isn't going to help us to wait to January as Huws dawdling will hold it up for three weeks. Fcking shambles.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:58 - Dec 18 with 1293 viewsWarwickHunt

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:46 - Dec 18 by Loyal

As I have said before these loans should be in place now, it isn't going to help us to wait to January as Huws dawdling will hold it up for three weeks. Fcking shambles.

"We're having a look at one or two options"

Repeat ad fûcking infinitum.

No rush, Huw. You useless, deluded cûnt.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 12:04 - Dec 18 with 1273 viewsdeanscfc

I agree that loan deal are probably the way to go. This season is still salvagable if we can get a hardworking and solid defence in. Our midfield and strikers are enough to keep us up.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 12:13 - Dec 18 with 1242 viewsFlashberryjack

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 11:42 - Dec 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"but is not committing himself to four years in The Championship"

You think we'll be in the Championship for Four years.......I wish I had your optimism

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 12:14 - Dec 18 with 1238 viewsmalagajack

Any half decent player will take a look at some recent games and Bob's post match motivational speeches and run a mile. Any agent worth his salt will be advising to steer clear of this shambles.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 1204 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 12:13 - Dec 18 by Flashberryjack

"but is not committing himself to four years in The Championship"

You think we'll be in the Championship for Four years.......I wish I had your optimism

I think they would leave when their contracts expire.

When we are relegated in May, as it stands, I expect us to be in League 1 within five years.

I believe the American's will find ways to take enough money out of the club to sell up and cut a small loss and we will be financially ruined for a very long time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 13:05 - Dec 18 with 1126 viewsRevJames

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 12:25 - Dec 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think they would leave when their contracts expire.

When we are relegated in May, as it stands, I expect us to be in League 1 within five years.

I believe the American's will find ways to take enough money out of the club to sell up and cut a small loss and we will be financially ruined for a very long time.

All part of the 5 year strategy?
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 13:50 - Dec 18 with 1068 viewsJoshTheJack

I'm pretty sure Darmain from united is available on loan, No doubt he'll go somewhere bigger/better than us though,Worth a cheeky loan bid.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 13:53 - Dec 18 with 1058 viewsDafyddHuw

What decent player is going to come to club that's a shoe-in for relegation?

OP - you really think Ben Davies is going to further his career by coming here? If so, you must be deluded as fùck.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 13:58 - Dec 18 with 1044 viewsRancid

Like Dwight says. top class youngsters from top clubs.Although like I said this week on here there must be a better LB in Europe than Neil Taylor who will fancy coming here.I'm sure Bradley is scouring Fifa17 for one as I type hopefully.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 14:06 - Dec 18 with 1015 viewsperchrockjack

I d have thought we d already have players lined up to come in from the start of January.

Just the closing of the deal to be done, which has been our problem.

It really all is about the closing of the deal in any business.

We ve been criminally inept.

And paid the price

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 16:37 - Dec 18 with 882 viewsdeanscfc

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 13:53 - Dec 18 by DafyddHuw

What decent player is going to come to club that's a shoe-in for relegation?

OP - you really think Ben Davies is going to further his career by coming here? If so, you must be deluded as fùck.

He has had about 3 starts for Spurs this season. Palace are reported to be after a loan deal for him. - are we really going to sit back YET AGAIN and watch solid ex players strengthen our closest rivals?

I don't see how a loan deal to get game time and potentially make a name for himself as one player who helped keep us up would not be in his interests..

Joe Allen, Bony, now Davies.... If we don't get a decent left back in then we may aswell not turn up and just gift every team 3 pounts after January.
Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 16:39 - Dec 18 with 875 viewsjasper_T

Fullbacks worth bidding for in January? (Permanent or loan) on 13:50 - Dec 18 by JoshTheJack

I'm pretty sure Darmain from united is available on loan, No doubt he'll go somewhere bigger/better than us though,Worth a cheeky loan bid.

He's been gash in the PL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024