Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 game comparision 12:02 - Dec 18 with 841 viewsCroftyjack

Results aside these stats show many issues:

FG- scored 6 conceded 7

BB- scored 14 conceded 19

So under FG very tight but bit of work to start scoring more but achievable.

Under BB scoring 2 per game should show a better result tally...but of course with 19 let in it wont.
So we can be tighter as proven above and we can score goals so is it possible that with the right shape and system that this YES THIS team can produce more??????
7 game comparision on 12:04 - Dec 18 with 828 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not with that tawt in charge

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

7 game comparision on 12:05 - Dec 18 with 819 viewsjack2jack

Please also don't forget the run of games FG had,it makes a difference, to the stats.
7 game comparision on 12:16 - Dec 18 with 774 viewsCroftyjack

7 game comparision on 12:05 - Dec 18 by jack2jack

Please also don't forget the run of games FG had,it makes a difference, to the stats.

It was a hard start but also BB had Arsenal and Spurs away and Man utd so both hard difficult starts but what I wanted to point out is how managers and shape/systems do change outcomes.
I am not a fan style wise of either but I could see that a disciplined manager could work with this bunch of sad footballers and squeeze results.
We all know the deep rooted problem is the poor recruitment over the last 2 and a bit seasons.
7 game comparision on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 739 viewsjack2jack

7 game comparision on 12:16 - Dec 18 by Croftyjack

It was a hard start but also BB had Arsenal and Spurs away and Man utd so both hard difficult starts but what I wanted to point out is how managers and shape/systems do change outcomes.
I am not a fan style wise of either but I could see that a disciplined manager could work with this bunch of sad footballers and squeeze results.
We all know the deep rooted problem is the poor recruitment over the last 2 and a bit seasons.

I think were one the same page,my point is I think FG was turning it around,and I pretty sure we would not be in this mess now with him still here.I am convinced that BB is out of his depth,and at the moment does not seem to be able to manage either games or the players,now either that is down to lack of top flight experience or the player are not buying into his methods etc I'm not quite sure,all I know is that something's not right,not right at all,we can second guess all day,with our opinions,but at this moment in time,we need a change and also some new players who will fight for the shirt.All just my opinion obviously
7 game comparision on 13:02 - Dec 18 with 640 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You also need to remember that Sigi had only just come back from the Internationals and Llorente & Baston both had no experience of the Prem and Baston was injured to boot.
On top of that he had never seen Mawson and his previous game plans revolved around Ash, Gomis & Ayew.
Talk about tying one hand behind his back, more like both hands.
7 game comparision on 13:38 - Dec 18 with 586 viewsharryhpalmer

7 game comparision on 13:02 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

You also need to remember that Sigi had only just come back from the Internationals and Llorente & Baston both had no experience of the Prem and Baston was injured to boot.
On top of that he had never seen Mawson and his previous game plans revolved around Ash, Gomis & Ayew.
Talk about tying one hand behind his back, more like both hands.

and in the 5 games since Bradley brought Williams in as a defensive coach, we have gone from conceding on average 2 goals in the first 5 games without him under Bradley, to 3.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

7 game comparision on 13:41 - Dec 18 with 570 viewsDewi1jack

7 game comparision on 12:05 - Dec 18 by jack2jack

That and he hadn't had much time with our 2 strikers fit or even training.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

7 game comparision on 13:46 - Dec 18 with 553 viewsmonmouth

It's gone now, what's the point. The next two games are now everything.

Watching Bournemuff just now.....not getting a warm feeling.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024