Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today 19:31 - Dec 19 with 2725 viewsswansRus

I missed my usual shot of popmaster today, but caught these two having a polite chat about the rail strikes...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0857zcr

starts at around 8 mins
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 19:33]
Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 2630 viewsFieryJack

Galloway, though slightly nutty, has my backing on this.

Hopkins - utterly vile, as usual.
Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 22:03 - Dec 19 with 2610 viewsClinton

Heard it. Recommend it to anyone. Galloway does a magnificent put down of Hopkins near the end.
Always worth a listen is George. His faults are many, very many, but he always speaks thoughtfully.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 22:35 - Dec 19 with 2567 viewsNogginthenog

Hopkins is an example of all that is wrong in the human race.
Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 22:39 - Dec 19 with 2558 viewsepaul

Go George, knows his onions does George, Hopkins is kin hideous.

I was interviewed on the Jeremy vine show back in 2010 regarding the industrial action we were taking over changes being made to the Civil Service Compensation Scheme. Perchy heard it
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 22:49]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 23:28 - Dec 19 with 2500 viewsheadcleaner

Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 22:35 - Dec 19 by Nogginthenog

Hopkins is an example of all that is wrong in the human race.

an oxygen thief and abhorrent human specimen
Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 23:34 - Dec 19 with 2490 viewsDarran

Both of them should be euthanised.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Galloway v Hopkins on Jeremy Vine today on 23:45 - Dec 19 with 2476 viewssiralan

Both are as bad as each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024