Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends 23:28 - Dec 21 with 1791 viewsharryhpalmer

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 23:41 - Dec 21 with 1762 viewsKilkennyjack

God bless Terry Yorath 👍👊

Beware of the Risen People

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 00:27 - Dec 22 with 1711 viewsQuakerJack

Brilliant!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 00:38 - Dec 22 with 1694 viewsporthcawljax

I'm sorry but John Mahoney was crap.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 04:10 - Dec 22 with 1641 viewsTNT

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 00:38 - Dec 22 by porthcawljax

I'm sorry but John Mahoney was crap.

We could do with a John Mahoney in this current team, that's for sure.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 10:16 - Dec 22 with 1463 viewsWxmJax

I can remember going to John Mahoney's house when he lived in West Cross trying to sell cockles that we'd collected from the beach and cooked.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 10:25 - Dec 22 with 1449 viewsLoyal

Good old Tel, became a better driver after ten pints 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 10:34 - Dec 22 with 1432 viewsporthcawljax

John would only have the ball for a nano second and shit himself. Never took on a player just passed it on soon as he got it.
Him an dai davis were crap what i can renenber
[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 10:36]

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 11:46 - Dec 22 with 1387 viewsLoyal

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 10:34 - Dec 22 by porthcawljax

John would only have the ball for a nano second and shit himself. Never took on a player just passed it on soon as he got it.

Your an old fckr 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 12:28 - Dec 22 with 1345 viewstrampie

John Mahoney what a legend.

The one and only John Mahoney nah nah nah nah.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 15:11 - Dec 22 with 1266 viewsoldcob

Terry Yorath and John Mahony - Jack legends on 10:34 - Dec 22 by porthcawljax

Are you sure you're not mixing him up with someone else?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024