Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How has our Club imploded like this ? 22:21 - Dec 24 with 6281 viewsbonymine

1) Greedy Sellers who are now ex-Swans Fans for their personal greed
2) Inexperienced/Naive ?? Buyers who thought that Huw was good at his DoF role 😂😂😂
3) Mickey Mouse Manager
4) One pissed up Supporters' Director who didn't do his job properly
5) Everybody who drinks in Morgan's as it's a place for the materialistic, pretentious people of Swansea (including my ex wife who has probably sh*gged most of the ex-Board the past year or so)
6) Money = Greed = A self perpetuating road to evil ; the more you get the more you want .....how much is enough before you finally lose sight of your morals and values ?

Just saying like 😂😂😂😂........

Merry Christmas to you All

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:26 - Dec 24 with 3827 views1983

The dream is over....which I can handle brilliant memories of Wembley Europe...etc

But what I find hard to swallow is that we got shafted by our own!

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:28 - Dec 24 with 3806 viewsItchySphincter

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:26 - Dec 24 by 1983

The dream is over....which I can handle brilliant memories of Wembley Europe...etc

Aahhh f*ck it, it's never over. The 'bad old days' were just as good as this. It's a rollercoaster.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:29 - Dec 24 with 3808 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you think your ex will be in Morgans now?
[Post edited 25 Dec 2016 11:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:33 - Dec 24 with 3796 viewssnork44

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:26 - Dec 24 by 1983

Absolutely, Jenkins,Morgan,Dineen, JVZ and Crooze, you have gone from being legends to the scum of earth by your greed and stupidity. You all disgust all decent Swans fans by your sheer haste to get your Dollars!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:36 - Dec 24 with 3782 viewsDr_Winston

All of the above.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:43 - Dec 24 with 3754 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:29 - Dec 24 by Swanjaxs

Do you think your ex will be in Morgans now?
[Post edited 25 Dec 2016 11:52]

Possibly but I don't care really mate .....

What matters to me most is that my two sons who are with me tonight and I recall the day when she told me she wanted a divorce she said ;

''The Boys will probably want to live with you as you do everything for them and you have a better relationship with them than me .....'

She was totally immersed in the 'Morgan's Lifestyle' and our marriage crashed as a result ..... I was suffering from a serious breakdown and I even took her in to town to meet 'her friends' ..😳😳

I am a far stronger person now and in fact realise that we had absolutely nothing in common any more and she did me a favour ......

Onwards and upwards👍👍

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:47 - Dec 24 with 3741 viewsjacktar

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:43 - Dec 24 by bonymine

What matters to me most is that my two sons who are with me tonight and I recall the day when she told me she wanted a divorce she said ;

''The Boys will probably want to live with you as you do everything for them and you have a better relationship with them than me .....'

She was totally immersed in the 'Morgan's Lifestyle' and our marriage crashed as a result ..... I was suffering from a serious breakdown and I even took her in to town to meet 'her friends' ..😳😳

I am a far stronger person now and in fact realise that we had absolutely nothing in common any more and she did me a favour ......

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Good for you Bony.
They say every cloud has a silver lining, sometimes you don't see it for a while though.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:48 - Dec 24 with 3735 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:47 - Dec 24 by jacktar

Good for you Bony.
They say every cloud has a silver lining, sometimes you don't see it for a while though.

Cheers mate much appreciated 👍

Login to get fewer ads

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:52 - Dec 24 with 3715 viewsSwanjaxs

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Good for you mate, the saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is spot on!! Merry Christmas to you and your boys 🎄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:53 - Dec 24 with 3710 viewsCooperman

Onwards and upwards👍👍

I think you're the true winner there mate.

Well actually so are your boys.

Merry Christmas.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:59 - Dec 24 with 3686 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 22:53 - Dec 24 by Cooperman

I think you're the true winner there mate.

Well actually so are your boys.

Merry Christmas.

Thank you mate very grateful ....

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:08 - Dec 24 with 3664 viewsPhil_S

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Good to hear you have come through the other end and your boys will be the winners as well

Have a great Xmas
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:16 - Dec 24 with 3634 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:08 - Dec 24 by Phil_S

Good to hear you have come through the other end and your boys will be the winners as well

Have a great Xmas

Thank you Phil that means a lot to me .....a very merry Christmas to you and your family too ....

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:22 - Dec 24 with 3603 viewsItchySphincter

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Happy Christmas fella. Kids are the only thing that ever really matter. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:26 - Dec 24 with 3594 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Onwards and upwards👍👍

I swear some people in Swansea think Morgans is the same as Claridges - they must have led sheltered lives !

Good on you mate, it must have been an awful time but you're coming out of the other side now. Her loss, hope you find someone much better mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:35 - Dec 24 with 3565 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:26 - Dec 24 by Brynmill_Jack

I swear some people in Swansea think Morgans is the same as Claridges - they must have led sheltered lives !

Good on you mate, it must have been an awful time but you're coming out of the other side now. Her loss, hope you find someone much better mate.

Thank you mate your kind words are of great comfort .....

Hope you and your family enjoy a lovely holiday ....

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:36 - Dec 24 with 3562 viewsTNT

You and the boys, together stronger, have a great Chrimbo mate.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:47 - Dec 24 with 3535 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:36 - Dec 24 by TNT

You and the boys, together stronger, have a great Chrimbo mate.

Cheers mate 👍

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:51 - Dec 24 with 3517 viewstheloneranger

Onwards and upwards👍👍

I don't know you but Merry Christmas to you and the boys.

Remember the 3 Musketeers......“All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 00:11 - Dec 25 with 3486 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:51 - Dec 24 by theloneranger

I don't know you but Merry Christmas to you and the boys.

Remember the 3 Musketeers......“All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.”

Cheers mate ...very grateful .....

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 01:10 - Dec 25 with 3419 viewsdobjack2

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Sad tale but thankfully one with a positive outcome.

Have a good one.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 09:26 - Dec 25 with 3288 viewsicecoldjack

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Good for you fella.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 09:40 - Dec 25 with 3258 viewsjackal

Onwards and upwards👍👍

Good for you, mate,

Similar situation myself.

Happiest day of my life was when she f*cked off and left the kids with me.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 10:37 - Dec 25 with 3205 viewsicecoldjack

Another point to add.

This morgans lifestyle thing,what's that all about then ? I've never ever been there so please forgive my ignorance but please tell me it's not full of pretentious pricks who think they're the dogs bollcks because they just bought an over priced bottle of champagne?

Love my home town to bits but it struggles to do classy most times, I guess morgans is yet another p1ss heads paradise full of roider wanna be types tee shirt sun tans and girls with bad make up and in alot of cases bad tattoos .
The quest to be in with the in crowd .

I guess it's the same in every city though. People think they're the sh1t if they spend a fortune on things that make them ugly .

Hopefully I'm way off the mark.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 10:58 - Dec 25 with 3177 viewsNeiltheTaylor

[Post edited 25 Dec 2016 11:13]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024