Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How has our Club imploded like this ? 22:21 - Dec 24 with 6277 viewsbonymine

1) Greedy Sellers who are now ex-Swans Fans for their personal greed
2) Inexperienced/Naive ?? Buyers who thought that Huw was good at his DoF role 😂😂😂
3) Mickey Mouse Manager
4) One pissed up Supporters' Director who didn't do his job properly
5) Everybody who drinks in Morgan's as it's a place for the materialistic, pretentious people of Swansea (including my ex wife who has probably sh*gged most of the ex-Board the past year or so)
6) Money = Greed = A self perpetuating road to evil ; the more you get the more you want .....how much is enough before you finally lose sight of your morals and values ?

Just saying like 😂😂😂😂........

Merry Christmas to you All

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 12:03 - Dec 25 with 2513 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 10:37 - Dec 25 by icecoldjack

Another point to add.

This morgans lifestyle thing,what's that all about then ? I've never ever been there so please forgive my ignorance but please tell me it's not full of pretentious pricks who think they're the dogs bollcks because they just bought an over priced bottle of champagne?

Love my home town to bits but it struggles to do classy most times, I guess morgans is yet another p1ss heads paradise full of roider wanna be types tee shirt sun tans and girls with bad make up and in alot of cases bad tattoos .
The quest to be in with the in crowd .

I guess it's the same in every city though. People think they're the sh1t if they spend a fortune on things that make them ugly .

Hopefully I'm way off the mark.

It's like Beaujolais day x 1,000. All the "beautiful people" see mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 12:43 - Dec 25 with 2467 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Good luck Bony.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 12:52 - Dec 25 with 2454 viewsskippyjack

Another point to add.

This morgans lifestyle thing,what's that all about then ? I've never ever been there so please forgive my ignorance but please tell me it's not full of pretentious pricks who think they're the dogs bollcks because they just bought an over priced bottle of champagne?

Love my home town to bits but it struggles to do classy most times, I guess morgans is yet another p1ss heads paradise full of roider wanna be types tee shirt sun tans and girls with bad make up and in alot of cases bad tattoos .

I guess it's the same in every city though. People think they're the sh1t if they spend a fortune on things that make them ugly .

The middle class business clientèle types.. with the odd 'name' thrown in..

People who have this inbuilt drive of superiority over another human..

It's basically an institution for the mentally warped megalomaniacs to vent who's c*cks are bigger than who's.

You do have the odd sane person in there.. like the bar staff.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 13:55 - Dec 25 with 2411 viewsicecoldjack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 12:03 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It's like Beaujolais day x 1,000. All the "beautiful people" see mun

X 1000 ? fck me there must be some right pricks drinking down there then !
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 13:58 - Dec 25 with 2404 viewsicecoldjack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 12:52 - Dec 25 by skippyjack

It's basically an institution for the mentally warped megalomaniacs to vent who's c*cks are bigger than who's.

Middle class? Hmm.. hope they realise there is only rich and poor .

Must be comedy watching the wanna be fake types .
Bar staff must have the best seat in the house in that case .
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 16:00 - Dec 25 with 2353 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a disaster for our club.

Here's to 2017 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 19:24 - Dec 25 with 2290 viewsplasjack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 16:00 - Dec 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a disaster for our club.

Here's to 2017 😂

If you think that's a disaster, don't hold your breath.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 21:03 - Dec 25 with 2240 viewsSmellyplumz

Another point to add.

I thought you said you've never been there?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:21 - Jul 8 with 1856 viewsbonymine

BUMP 😉😉

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:30 - Jul 8 with 1816 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 12:52 - Dec 25 by skippyjack

I think the word class should be dropped from the first sentence. No class, just a little bit more money . That’s it.

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 18:26 - Jul 9 with 1599 viewsSgorioFruit

Everyone get themselves down to to watch Ammanford afc next season

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 19:15 - Jul 9 with 1534 viewsNortbankboy

Another point to add.

Nice coffee in there mind
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 21:16 - Jul 9 with 1428 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 18:26 - Jul 9 by SgorioFruit

Everyone get themselves down to to watch Ammanford afc next season

Instead of the Swans?

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:14 - Jul 22 with 1110 viewsbonymine

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing .........but now I have an amazing lady on my arm who I’m totally in love with she’s so special it feels just like I’m starting over again !!!

‘Love changes everything’ .....STID.........Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 23:26]

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:29 - Jul 22 with 1085 viewsDarran

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:14 - Jul 22 by bonymine

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing .........but now I have an amazing lady on my arm who I’m totally in love with she’s so special it feels just like I’m starting over again !!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:47 - Jul 22 with 1063 viewsDJack

Good for you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 15:05 - Jul 23 with 881 viewsAlfieMooresSon

5) Everybody who drinks in Morgan's as it's a place for the materialistic, pretentious people of Swansea (including my ex wife who has probably sh*gged most of the ex-Board the past year

so you have been double shafted by them all
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 15:16 - Jul 23 with 868 viewskarnataka

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 18:19 - Jul 23 with 770 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 23:29 - Jul 22 by Darran

Cheers Darr 👏👏👏😂😂 catch up soon mate 👍

PS I’m hoping to get a wheelchair bay for the Preston game on 17th August so maybe then 🤞
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 18:34]

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 18:21 - Jul 23 with 767 viewsbonymine

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 15:05 - Jul 23 by AlfieMooresSon

5) Everybody who drinks in Morgan's as it's a place for the materialistic, pretentious people of Swansea (including my ex wife who has probably sh*gged most of the ex-Board the past year

so you have been double shafted by them all

Triple shafted actually mate as the Lawyers have fleeced me for £45k+ too 🙈🙈 🙈
Just as well I can look back at it all and 😁😁😁
💪💪💪 STID Together Stronger

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 20:05 - Jul 23 with 719 viewsplasjack

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 18:21 - Jul 23 by bonymine

Should change Boneymine to Goldmine.
How has our Club imploded like this ? on 09:07 - Jul 24 with 600 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How has our Club imploded like this ? on 18:21 - Jul 23 by bonymine

Vultures, what a nightmare, but as you say it will all turn out for the best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024