Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail 06:53 - Dec 26 with 3080 viewsexiledinenglandjack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4064924/Premier-League-transfe

Would take 2 realistic targets off here, Jose Fonte and James McCarthy. I think both would add a lot
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:26 - Dec 26 with 3057 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We should be all over Fonte.

The good news is none of our current players on that list. Might have expected Borja, Ki, or Montero.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 7:39]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:32 - Dec 26 with 3046 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Maybe Jenkinson too?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:39 - Dec 26 with 3026 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:32 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Maybe Jenkinson too?

Not entirely sold about Jenkinson, falls into the same bracket as Andros Townsend and a couple other young British players, who obviously have the talent but just purely haven't played enough football at this stage of their career.

Saying that though, i'd take him on loan and i'm sure he could do a job for us.

Also, agree with Tummer about Fonte being a priority, i know he's getting on but just what we need for a chance at survival
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 7:42]
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:53 - Dec 26 with 3002 viewsE20Jack

No chance of Fonte. He is off to Man Utd isn't he?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:56 - Dec 26 with 2991 viewsShonky

An expectation is a reservation for a resentment.

Its just a ride...

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:01 - Dec 26 with 2981 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:53 - Dec 26 by E20Jack

If the current price to beat is anywhere in that neighborhood of £8m plus bloated wages, we can easily beat that, if we have anything in the ballsack anymore.

By all indications, his position is the #1 priority in this make-or-break window. And guys his level aren't falling out of trees.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:07 - Dec 26 with 2971 viewsE20Jack

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:01 - Dec 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

If the current price to beat is anywhere in that neighborhood of £8m plus bloated wages, we can easily beat that, if we have anything in the ballsack anymore.

By all indications, his position is the #1 priority in this make-or-break window. And guys his level aren't falling out of trees.

Not sure it is a case of just matching the £8m price Tummer. Mourinho wants him at Man United where as we are odds on for being a Championship club next year. I think even in the unlikely event we could offer him more wages than Man United - he would still go there.

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:15 - Dec 26 with 2948 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:07 - Dec 26 by E20Jack

Not sure it is a case of just matching the £8m price Tummer. Mourinho wants him at Man United where as we are odds on for being a Championship club next year. I think even in the unlikely event we could offer him more wages than Man United - he would still go there.

Would ManU likely have a regular spot on the 1st team for him? Honest q have no idea.

Login to get fewer ads

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:26 - Dec 26 with 2920 viewspencoedjack

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:39 - Dec 26 by exiledinenglandjack

Not entirely sold about Jenkinson, falls into the same bracket as Andros Townsend and a couple other young British players, who obviously have the talent but just purely haven't played enough football at this stage of their career.

Saying that though, i'd take him on loan and i'm sure he could do a job for us.

Also, agree with Tummer about Fonte being a priority, i know he's getting on but just what we need for a chance at survival
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 7:42]

I think Jenkinson is as shite as Neil Taylor ( and that's saying something) terrible at defending and crossing is woeful

Hope all the jacks who post on here had a good Xmas
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:40 - Dec 26 with 2894 viewsE20Jack

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:15 - Dec 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Would ManU likely have a regular spot on the 1st team for him? Honest q have no idea.

Possibly, Rojo is getting a game at the moment. They wanted him in the summer but Saints said no to their enquiry. That is the level of club that would want him anyway in my opinion and the problem is, him and his agent will also know that. We seem to have a bit of a rep this season as a basket case club I think. Attracting good players is going to be such a difficult task, especially if we fail to win the next 2 games before Jan. I envisage a forum melt down mid way into Jan when we have only mustered a speculative reject or 2.

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:48 - Dec 26 with 2862 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 08:40 - Dec 26 by E20Jack

Possibly, Rojo is getting a game at the moment. They wanted him in the summer but Saints said no to their enquiry. That is the level of club that would want him anyway in my opinion and the problem is, him and his agent will also know that. We seem to have a bit of a rep this season as a basket case club I think. Attracting good players is going to be such a difficult task, especially if we fail to win the next 2 games before Jan. I envisage a forum melt down mid way into Jan when we have only mustered a speculative reject or 2.

Basket case sure, and the manager so far has done nothing to impress.

I'm never going to root for Swansea to lose in any f-ing way, shape, or form. But I can kinda empathise finally that those who do might have the better logic, transfer window implications aside.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 8:51]

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 10:31 - Dec 26 with 2653 viewsjohnlangy

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 07:53 - Dec 26 by E20Jack

Is Lindelof a central defender ? If they get him presumably they wouldn't want Fonte.
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 10:49 - Dec 26 with 2604 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Here is one frightening statement from Bradley in EP,
"Huw Jenkins, our head of recruitment Dave Leadbetter, and I, have come up with some good targets.
Read more at http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-s-bob-bradley-left-bemused-

3 of the most clueless people have come up with "some good targets"
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:59]
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 11:40 - Dec 26 with 2499 viewsdeanscfc

New left back or we're down.
Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 12:26 - Dec 26 with 2417 viewsbarry_island

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 10:49 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

"Huw Jenkins, our head of recruitment Dave Leadbetter, and I, have come up with some good targets.
Read more at http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-s-bob-bradley-left-bemused-

Who's shining at Falkirk at the moment, and add Adomah for good luck.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 14:49 - Dec 26 with 2315 viewsGixerJack

Players available in Jan according to the Daily Mail on 10:49 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

You never know though, the biggest f***wit in the world will get lucky eventually.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024