Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( 18:42 - Dec 26 with 1008 viewssammylee3

Haven't seen us play this bad in a long time. Reminded me of the Cusack era in some ways, we can't keep conceding goals like this its rule 1 of football in my world don't concede and build from there.

I had written we would need Big Sam a few months but its going to take a miracle to keep us up at this rate :( The directors saw this coming and wanted to cash in no doubt.
Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 18:43 - Dec 26 with 992 viewsShonky

Let it go son. We are TOAST. And breathe.

Its just a ride...

Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 18:44 - Dec 26 with 967 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd give it to Pardew until May. He took over Palace when they were in the relegation zone in January and they finished in the top half.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 18:45 - Dec 26 with 961 viewsJackBaston

APPARRNTLY the yanks had spoken to big Sam but he was asking for a big sign on and staying up bonus

So were looking at cheaper options
Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 18:46 - Dec 26 with 936 viewsDr_Winston

Won't much matter. They'll still be working with players that the club will find for them, be it Huw and Leadbeater or the American Moneyballers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 856 viewsgiantstoneater

Not sure who I'd prefer on that list has Redknap ever been in a relegation fight before and he likes to splash the cash, Pardew as has already been stated on here before does well initially before imploding and Rowett a little untried at this level but did a good job with Brum. Whoever gets the job will need a lot of time to build a squad because the present one is simply not up to the task
Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 19:09 - Dec 26 with 737 viewsItchySphincter

Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 18:58 - Dec 26 by giantstoneater

Not sure who I'd prefer on that list has Redknap ever been in a relegation fight before and he likes to splash the cash, Pardew as has already been stated on here before does well initially before imploding and Rowett a little untried at this level but did a good job with Brum. Whoever gets the job will need a lot of time to build a squad because the present one is simply not up to the task

Redknapp has been in plenty of relegation fights and took Southampton down, maybe Portsmouth too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 19:32 - Dec 26 with 664 viewssammylee3

Redknapp, Pardew, Rowett where we go from here ? :( on 19:09 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

Redknapp has been in plenty of relegation fights and took Southampton down, maybe Portsmouth too.

Rowett might sort the back 4 four out as a former defender and did well at Blues
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024