Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Board. 10:07 - Dec 27 with 1799 viewsDracan66

Those idiots sold our club captain and rock at the back and replaced him with an unproven youngster ! That spelt out what was happening to our club from the outset. Admittedly Bob is out of his depth but the messiah that is HJ has his stamp all over the downfall of the club and has since sold his soul for a princely sum to the Americans.
I seriously doubt large sums of money will be spent during an inflated January window and mediocrity will prevail whilst the likes of HJ remain at the helm.
Quite the demise from a team that were called swansalona in seasons past, our soul and passing game have been dismantled from within by the people trusted to run and secure the future of our beloved club in the name of greed and the unwillingness to believe that the board themselves had got it wrong on multiple occasions without any accountability. Who from the board has fallen on their sword I ask myself.....not a difficult one to answer is it.
The Board. on 10:20 - Dec 27 with 1685 viewsGaz_M

Why create another thread? Plenty similar knocking about.
The Board. on 10:22 - Dec 27 with 1654 viewsSlimer

The Board. on 10:20 - Dec 27 by Gaz_M

Why create another thread? Plenty similar knocking about.

Why comment if you don't like it?
The Board. on 10:32 - Dec 27 with 1619 viewsDracan66

After 40 years of following Swansea I think I am entitled to voice my opinion whether it's attached to a previous thread or via a new thread and it's due to my complete frustration with the current state of affairs that I chose the latter.....does that answer your question.
The Board. on 10:42 - Dec 27 with 1572 viewsSgorioFruit

The Board. on 10:32 - Dec 27 by Dracan66

After 40 years of following Swansea I think I am entitled to voice my opinion whether it's attached to a previous thread or via a new thread and it's due to my complete frustration with the current state of affairs that I chose the latter.....does that answer your question.

Say what you want my friend

The club is shit and everything connected to it is shit, apart from curt Leon siggy and Rangel.

The rest need to disappear sharpish.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Board. on 10:53 - Dec 27 with 1531 viewsGaz_M

The Board. on 10:32 - Dec 27 by Dracan66

Not really. Difficult to have any proper discussion on here nowadays when people just create multiple threads about the same topic.

I agree, fwiw, with your points on the board
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024