Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob's farewell statement 20:45 - Dec 27 with 2994 viewsUplandsJack

" I knew exactly what I was getting into when I came to Swansea.
Football can be cruel and to have a chance you have to be strong.
I wish Swansea the best and look forward to my next challenge......

......In little league...
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 20:46]
Bob's fairwell statement on 20:46 - Dec 27 with 2962 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

a lot of words that could be summarised as:

NOT MY FAULT

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bob's farewell statement on 21:15 - Dec 27 with 2752 viewsblackflyingswan

Why did he take the job when he must have known he was not up to the job and he knew shit about the Premier League
Bob's farewell statement on 21:21 - Dec 27 with 2666 viewsDr_Winston

Bob's farewell statement on 21:15 - Dec 27 by blackflyingswan

Why did he take the job when he must have known he was not up to the job and he knew shit about the Premier League

Because why wouldn't he?

If someone offers you a job at the pinnacle of your profession you're going to take it.

The fault is not Bradley's. He seems like a decent guy who's done his absolute best. It's just that his best is not and never was going to be good enough for a club with the shambles we have off the pitch.

The fault is with the f*ckwits who thought he'd be a good appointment.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bob's farewell statement on 21:23 - Dec 27 with 2624 viewsFireboy

Bob's farewell statement on 21:21 - Dec 27 by Dr_Winston

Because why wouldn't he?

If someone offers you a job at the pinnacle of your profession you're going to take it.

The fault is not Bradley's. He seems like a decent guy who's done his absolute best. It's just that his best is not and never was going to be good enough for a club with the shambles we have off the pitch.

This in a nutshell
Bob's farewell statement on 21:26 - Dec 27 with 2571 viewsjackportis

The bloke did his best. He was asked to come here he did. Who wouldn't. He didn't go out of his way to get bad results and abuse. The fault lies with the recruitment 100%. He had confidence in himself which he needed to have. Unfortunately for all it didn't work. Draw a line and move on. A lesson learned for the club this.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bob's farewell statement on 21:28 - Dec 27 with 2554 viewsmax936

Because why wouldn't he?

Yep.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bob's farewell statement on 21:29 - Dec 27 with 2505 viewsUplandsJack

Bob's farewell statement on 21:26 - Dec 27 by jackportis

The bloke did his best. He was asked to come here he did. Who wouldn't. He didn't go out of his way to get bad results and abuse. The fault lies with the recruitment 100%. He had confidence in himself which he needed to have. Unfortunately for all it didn't work. Draw a line and move on. A lesson learned for the club this.

Of course your right, but we all know they won't.

We'll end up with someone cheap and off we'll go again....
Bob's farewell statement on 21:31 - Dec 27 with 2481 viewsheadcleaner

not sure about drawing a line and moving on, what needs to happen now is we need to be told who exactly appointed him and their reasons why and if they aren't good enough they should be hounded out also
Login to get fewer ads

Bob's farewell statement on 21:32 - Dec 27 with 2459 viewsTheResurrection

An extremely fair post - a rarity for this site.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob's farewell statement on 21:37 - Dec 27 with 2399 viewsRevJames

Because why wouldn't he?

So when does the off field functional review begin?

Bradley was only the beginning. Those who put him in and created this mess should also be answerable and shown the door
Bob's farewell statement on 21:40 - Dec 27 with 2358 viewsDr_Winston

Bob's farewell statement on 21:37 - Dec 27 by RevJames

So when does the off field functional review begin?

Bradley was only the beginning. Those who put him in and created this mess should also be answerable and shown the door

Now the American's have had their fingers burned I'd expect them to double down on Jenkins's "expertise". The bumpy ride ain't over yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bob's farewell statement on 21:48 - Dec 27 with 2286 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bob's farewell statement on 21:40 - Dec 27 by Dr_Winston

Now the American's have had their fingers burned I'd expect them to double down on Jenkins's "expertise". The bumpy ride ain't over yet.

Do you think he was Jenkins' choice? I know he makes some duff player choices but I can't see him ever appointing Bob.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bob's farewell statement on 21:50 - Dec 27 with 2246 viewsDr_Winston

Bob's farewell statement on 21:48 - Dec 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you think he was Jenkins' choice? I know he makes some duff player choices but I can't see him ever appointing Bob.

He wasn't the prime mover behind it but I don't doubt he was consulted.

Like I said in the past, Jenkins loves a confident manager with a gift for self promotion. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Bradley fits that template.

Bob's farewell statement on 21:53 - Dec 27 with 2202 viewsherbie

Bob you were crap good bye! Best present ever!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024