Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32378 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 31 with 2072 viewsPURe_Evil

We need two centre backs
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 31 with 2074 viewsMrSwerve

Bradley out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 31 with 2050 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Don't exclude Mawson from criticism. He had the opportunity to clear that hoof forward.

He really is terrible. He might have gotten away with that in the lower leagues but any half decent striker is going to steal the ball there if you don't get rid. Terrible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 31 with 2027 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Down

easy run of games gone well for us ...
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 31 with 2020 viewsmagicdaps10

Mawson should smash that out.

Amat goes to ground to easily.

Naughton does nothing.

Amat just flings a leg at it.

Defensively we are a joke.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 31 with 2009 viewsEbo

Amat, Mawson = piss poor. Ki going walkabout. Will take more than the "one or two players" suggested by that big nosed tvvat but who will want to come here in our situation other than cheap loanees and over the hill journeymen.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 31 with 1962 viewslonglostjack

Why is Mawson playing left back???

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 31 with 1945 viewsSwansNZ

Needless free kick from Mawson, fully expected them to score from that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 31 with 1941 viewsmagicdaps10

Mawson was the source of that. Should have gone out of touch from him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 31 with 1926 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Don't exclude Mawson from criticism. He had the opportunity to clear that hoof forward.

He really is terrible. He might have gotten away with that in the lower leagues but any half decent striker is going to steal the ball there if you don't get rid. Terrible.

Indeed who is coaching Mawson defensively?
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 31 with 1843 viewsJango

Amat is the worst center half I've seen for a very long time
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 31 with 1801 viewsowainglyndwr

Just said on sky that our defence is terrible and need to be careful or Bournemouth will be scoring for fun
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 31 with 1791 viewsFunko

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 31 by MrSwerve

Bradley out.

This isn't funny, we are in serious relegation threat. I believe those of us who knows our team could tell you Bradley wasn't entirely at fault. we need to look to the future now
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 31 with 1747 viewsperchrockjack

Yet some saw him as ash s successor.

An utter knob.

Really should be nobbed off asap

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 31 with 1735 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Proactive sub coming? Ki off and left winger on?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 31 with 1720 viewsShonky

Amats going off today.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 31 with 1720 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 31 by Funko

This isn't funny, we are in serious relegation threat. I believe those of us who knows our team could tell you Bradley wasn't entirely at fault. we need to look to the future now

Take a chill pill.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 31 with 1697 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Barrow is about to come in. Not sure for who, but would guess Ki.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 31 with 1681 viewsFireboy

That goal sums up our season
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 1649 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh and here comes a winger to replace a central midfielder. Something I suggested should happen twenty minutes ago and I'm sure other fans could see this was desperately required too.

Well done, Alan and Paul. Another 3 points squandered via woeful tactical decisions.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 1646 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 31 by Shonky

Amats going off today.

Someone is by the looks of it.

Kevin Friend is not our friend

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 1619 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 31 by Ebo

Amat, Mawson = piss poor. Ki going walkabout. Will take more than the "one or two players" suggested by that big nosed tvvat but who will want to come here in our situation other than cheap loanees and over the hill journeymen.

Let's be honest most of this team need to be f ucked off next summer.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 31 with 1544 viewsPawelAbbott

Transfer window opens at midnight.
I want to see photos of a world class centre back holding the shirt up by 1am or Jenkins isn't doing his job
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 31 with 1524 viewsSwansNZ

Fer off, not Ki

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 31 with 1483 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 31 by SwansNZ

Fer off, not Ki

Hmm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024