Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are those who run our club stupid? 16:58 - Dec 28 with 2659 viewsdeanscfc

I mean...BBC are running the story that Giggs and Coleman are the frontrunners and that we hope to have a new manager in place by Monday. How can they seriously consider Giggs? A man whose only experience in management was putting the cones out for Alex Ferguson in training and someone who would undoubtedly be disliked as a character down here?

As for Coleman...doing a great job for Wales..but as a PL manager to keep us in this league under pressure? Who exactly is he going to bring in to the club? Neil Taylor would be his first name on the team sheet each week.

Both to me sound like disasters waiting to happen. They could scout anywhere in the world and these two are the favourites...
Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 2638 views34dfgdf54

If either of these take over, then it reinforces the opinion that the people we have running the club are very stupid.
Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:09 - Dec 28 with 2553 viewsBloodyhills

Our current situation says quite a bit about the wisdom of those currently running our club. If it's true about Giggs or Coleman then that would just fit the pattern.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:09 - Dec 28 with 2532 viewsLoyal

Yes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:15 - Dec 28 with 2509 viewsGowerjack

Lets have a think...

Yes they are greedy venal and f ucking stupid beyond normal comprehension.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:20 - Dec 28 with 2482 viewsmonmouth

Wait a cotton picking minute. Aren't the Trust fully involved with this? If so, they'd never back either of those surely to God?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:23 - Dec 28 with 2445 viewsTheFranchise

is this the same deanscfc off of Swans online back in the day?
Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:27 - Dec 28 with 2420 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't know if Coleman would be any good for us, and he wouldn't be my first choice. But he's getting a bit of unreasonable stick on here imo. He did a good job with Fulham, a club not too dissimilar to us. Just look what happened to them after he left...
Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:31 - Dec 28 with 2394 viewsdeanscfc

It really is depressing. It's as if they are so scared of fan negativity that they have isolated themselves to the point where they are making ridiculous decisions in their own bubble, unaware of the reaction it will get or what the result will be.
Login to get fewer ads

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 2374 viewsdeanscfc

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:23 - Dec 28 by TheFranchise

is this the same deanscfc off of Swans online back in the day?

No, it's not. Only ever been on PS.
Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:46 - Dec 28 with 2308 viewsTheFranchise

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:33 - Dec 28 by deanscfc

No, it's not. Only ever been on PS.

Yeah, he was more level headed I guess.

Press speculation is just press speculation.
Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:51 - Dec 28 with 2270 viewssomersetsimon

I doubt the story is based on anything. They're both Welsh, so the media are just put 2 and 2 together.

If people within the club have genuine favourites for the job, what would be the point of leaking it to the press?
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:05 - Dec 28 with 2235 viewsdeanscfc

Are those who run our club stupid? on 17:46 - Dec 28 by TheFranchise

Yeah, he was more level headed I guess.

Press speculation is just press speculation.

Touched a nerve...you're not close to anyone in the club are you?

Let's hope it is just speculation. The board aren't known for good decision making recently are they?
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:07 - Dec 28 with 2202 viewsShonky

Well they were stupid enough to employ Boob Bodley so I guess the lids been ripped clean off Pandoras Box. Anything can happen now.

Its just a ride...

Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:11 - Dec 28 with 2172 viewsTheFranchise

Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:05 - Dec 28 by deanscfc

Touched a nerve...you're not close to anyone in the club are you?

Let's hope it is just speculation. The board aren't known for good decision making recently are they?

Just a familiar user name that's all.
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:13 - Dec 28 with 2157 viewsdobjack2

Which ones - the sell outs that made millions sh!tting on us or the ones that bought from the sellouts
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:16 - Dec 28 with 2128 viewsawayjack

I think arrogance and greed are driving decisions more than stupidity.
Go for the cheap option who won't challenge our egotistical Chairman/CEO/DOF.
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 2083 viewsnantywatcher

Quite happy with either of those two. (RG or CC)
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:27 - Dec 28 with 2059 viewsicecoldjack

I've heard giggs has got it .

Hope the person that told me this is wrong , got the Bradley sacking correct though.
Maybe it's just an interview process .

Which leads to another point. Didn't the club state that giggs interview was underwhelming? While giggs himself claimed we didn't match his ambition?

If so then why the fook would giggs be anywhere near the job and the betting?

I long for the days when our manager would always be somebody not on the list ! Martinez,jackets, Laudrup and Sousa even Rodgers was a long shot bet if memory serves .
Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:27 - Dec 28 with 2057 viewssbwng

Unless Coleman brings Bale with him then he may as well stay where he is

Goulet

Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:30 - Dec 28 with 2019 viewsItchySphincter

Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:27 - Dec 28 by icecoldjack

Hope the person that told me this is wrong , got the Bradley sacking correct though.

Which leads to another point. Didn't the club state that giggs interview was underwhelming? While giggs himself claimed we didn't match his ambition?

I long for the days when our manager would always be somebody not on the list ! Martinez,jackets, Laudrup and Sousa even Rodgers was a long shot bet if memory serves .

Rodgers wasn't even mentioned until he got. Sounds like you've been talking to Swanzay again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:51 - Dec 28 with 1957 viewsJackBaston

Are those who run our club stupid? on 18:27 - Dec 28 by icecoldjack

no one else will offer him a job, so makes sense he couldnt really turn us down

no idea why we would want him though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024