Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real supporters get behind the team 17:46 - Dec 28 with 2841 viewsShonky

Says Bob....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38451531

[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 17:48]

Its just a ride...

Real supporters get behind the team on 17:59 - Dec 28 with 2781 viewsjack247

That article almost defies belief.

A few balls don't go our way and we lose a few points - we got tonked nearly every week. He lost 7 times in 11 games and only Arsenal was arguably close.

Stick behind the team... - just watch the Bournemouth game Bob and see how quickly the 'negativity' evaporates. We wanted you out so badly because we care about our club so badly.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:02 - Dec 28 with 2785 viewsShonky

http://talksport.com/football/listen-im-little-bit-pissed-its-wrong-decision-bob

Its just a ride...

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:08 - Dec 28 with 2727 viewsWhiterockin

Good I'm glad the "negative atmosphere" we produced on Boxing Day had the desired effect. In fact I regret that we didn't produce a "negative atmosphere" earlier. Possibly the tw@t wouldn't have lasted so long.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:08 - Dec 28 with 2725 viewsdobjack2

Says Bob the knob.

Head too far up his @rse to accept his responsibility in creating the negativity.

Time to blame the fans for everything
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:13 - Dec 28 with 2679 viewsLeonWasGod

Real football managers don't concede 3 or 4 goals a game.

Ciao

Had no problem with Bob as a person, but he won't win any friends by sniping. Contrast to Guidolin who was the perfect gent despite being treated appallingly.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:15 - Dec 28 with 2668 viewsShonky

I didn't make it to the end of the talksport interview. He was rattling away like a good un. Talking absolute bollarcks.

Its just a ride...

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:17 - Dec 28 with 2643 viewsAngelRangelQS

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:15 - Dec 28 by Shonky

I didn't make it to the end of the talksport interview. He was rattling away like a good un. Talking absolute bollarcks.

Who was? Bob? Nah I don't believe you
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:20 - Dec 28 with 2622 viewslondonlisa2001

A few weeks ago I thought he was a decent guy, inexperienced, wrongly appointed and useless.

I now think he's an absolute ar*ehole, inexperienced, wrongly appointed and useless.
Login to get fewer ads

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 2600 viewsawayjack

I can't work out why so many on here liked him. From his first interview comparing himself with the very top managers he just sounded like an arrogant prxck. Still thinks he's miles better than his capabilities, record or CV suggest. Back to Micky mouse MLS or French lower leagues where he belongs.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 2607 viewsmonmouth

He's right though, real supporters do, and we did. The team wasn't boo'd at all. Sigurdsson, Curtis, Britton, Fabianski all had their name sung. Montero got a standing ovation and even Routs got a sort of polite round of applause at one point.

In terms of people involved with the team, It was just you, you bald, verbose, useless, slack-faced, jackass. Just you. Now sod off back to the obscurity of San Marino league two (south) and leave us to forget the horror of your efforts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:23 - Dec 28 with 2587 viewsDarran

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:21 - Dec 28 by awayjack

I can't work out why so many on here liked him. From his first interview comparing himself with the very top managers he just sounded like an arrogant prxck. Still thinks he's miles better than his capabilities, record or CV suggest. Back to Micky mouse MLS or French lower leagues where he belongs.

Who liked him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:24 - Dec 28 with 2570 viewsjack247

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:21 - Dec 28 by awayjack

Quite a few were American and I kind of admire them for standing behind him. The rest were just stupid.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:28 - Dec 28 with 2535 viewslondonlisa2001

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:21 - Dec 28 by monmouth

He's right though, real supporters do, and we did. The team wasn't boo'd at all. Sigurdsson, Curtis, Britton, Fabianski all had their name sung. Montero got a standing ovation and even Routs got a sort of polite round of applause at one point.

In terms of people involved with the team, It was just you, you bald, verbose, useless, slack-faced, jackass. Just you. Now sod off back to the obscurity of San Marino league two (south) and leave us to forget the horror of your efforts.

Sorry Mon - down arrowed you when I meant to up arrow you.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:30 - Dec 28 with 2516 viewsPrivate_Partz

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:20 - Dec 28 by londonlisa2001

A few weeks ago I thought he was a decent guy, inexperienced, wrongly appointed and useless.

I now think he's an absolute ar*ehole, inexperienced, wrongly appointed and useless.

He is bleating away to anyone who is prepared to listen at the moment. No class at all. Normally I think we pay a silence clause when giving the manager the push. Not seen anything like this before. Only comparison was ML's press conference and that was tame compared to all this hand wringing from Bob.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:32 - Dec 28 with 2508 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bob should probably stop talking now. But wait - "we needed to stick to the plan" said Bob. Unless the plan was to concede three goals or more very week, I wasn't aware there was a plan.

Poll: Tory leader

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:34 - Dec 28 with 2491 viewsSwansNZ

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:23 - Dec 28 by Darran

Who liked him?

There were quite a few on here.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:35 - Dec 28 with 2476 viewslondonlisa2001

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:30 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

He is bleating away to anyone who is prepared to listen at the moment. No class at all. Normally I think we pay a silence clause when giving the manager the push. Not seen anything like this before. Only comparison was ML's press conference and that was tame compared to all this hand wringing from Bob.

He's being encouraged by the American press I suspect, desperate to create a story that allows for the appointment of any other US manager to a top European job during the next ten years.
Real supporters get behind the team on 18:36 - Dec 28 with 2468 viewsSwansNZ

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:32 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Bob should probably stop talking now. But wait - "we needed to stick to the plan" said Bob. Unless the plan was to concede three goals or more very week, I wasn't aware there was a plan.

If that was his plan, then the players were behind him 100%

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Real supporters get behind the team on 18:44 - Dec 28 with 2438 viewslonglostjack

And I thought he couldn't go any lower but true to form Bobbly is excelling himself.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Real supporters get behind the team on 19:03 - Dec 28 with 2362 viewsBloodyhills

What a cretin. Bob the bullshitting bodger.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024