Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan 19:52 - Dec 28 with 2014 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Along with the owners, this mother fvcker has to be held responsible, and he has a lot to answer to. As he publically admitted, he played a major role in getting Bradley here and getting Guidolin sacked:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/american-soccer-legend

Just look at what he said about the appointment--truly beggars belief:

"I think it's really exciting for all of us who love the sport who care about it. I'm sure it will be met with some trepidation and caution, but that's what happened when the first Americans went over to the play in the EPL. He's been around the game forever and has been successful in everything he's done, and I expect this to be the same."

In case you don't know, Donovan was Bradley's darling and bff. Donovan got more caps in the US national team under Bradley than he did any other manager, was made vice captain, and it was during that time where he flourished and became the #1 American player. It's absolutely disgusting how the the owners and the pitiful "adviser" that they hired would rather get their mate in and someone who they thought they could use to cater to the American market than someone actually qualified. They are literally using us as a vehicle in a ridiculous attempt at trying to exploit the American fanbase of the game. But no doubt the 7-8 fans who we captured thanks to the brilliant appointment of Bradley have fvcked off since he's been sacked.

It's funny. When Bradley got appointed all Donovan could do was go on twitter and go to the press about what a "huge opportunity" this was for American soccer, as if the club he was appointed to and the task he was hired to achieve didn't even matter. It was all about Bradley and how great this was for soccer in America. Since then though, with loss after loss and humiliating defeat after defeat, he's been DEAD silent. What happened Landon?

After this fiasco there is no way he should remain an adviser. In case you don't know, he also advised Huw Jenkins during the summer on transfers. With the players we signed (or the complete lack of), it's clear that he should have no further role in deciding or advising anything within this club:

"I just want to be able to help. It has already been enjoyable with the transfer window open now. They’ve had some questions on certain players and a lot of these guys I’ve played with or against or I know people who are very close to them and have played with them. So I can give some good insight on certain things that hopefully helps out.”

from http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/08/10/landon-donovan-reveals-his-role-at-swanse
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 19:54]

Come on you Swans.

Landon Donovan on 20:01 - Dec 28 with 1966 viewsConcerned_Parent

“One: they (Americans) see it as a great business opportunity because I think teams in the Premier League for a long time haven’t been run perfectly. So I think they see it that way,” Donovan said. “Also I think in this case I cautioned them and said if you get into this as a business opportunity, you are risking a lot because for the fans of these teams this isn’t about business. This is their life. So I think a lot of American owners have gone in very naively in the past and said ‘well, we will do this, this and this’ and they would run it how they’d run a sports team in America. You can’t do that.

how ironic it is reading this now. clearly you didn't caution them enough landon. all they have done since the takeover is come in naively, run us like a business, and conduct things like they would a sports team in america, most namely acting like relegation doesn't exist
Landon Donovan on 20:03 - Dec 28 with 1927 viewsLoyal

Landon Donovan is a cnt. Accept it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Landon Donovan on 20:06 - Dec 28 with 1905 viewsjack2jack

Well if that's what he calls hell he can feck off right now,see is not what you know it's who you know,BB brought in as a PR exercise nothing more nothing less,we all knew it would fail and it did,let's all hope this mess can be rectified by the new manager and any players that are brought in. I have to say that it seems the new owners have realised their mistake,and at least got shot of BB sooner rather than later, they also need to realise that, the people who are responsible for the last few decision s have got it monumentally wrong.And if of was responsible in part for bringing in BB he should be told to either shut the **** up in future decisions or he should be also made to go,shareholder or not,we need to get the stability back sharpish,there are too many cooks making a mess of this club,some who should know better and some that clearly don't know any better.Know let's move on and get this sorted,starting with a new manager who can sort this out,and some decent investment In players.
Landon Donovan on 23:06 - Dec 29 with 1622 viewsMyFinalHeaven

bump

Come on you Swans.

Landon Donovan on 23:09 - Dec 29 with 1588 viewsbuilthjack

Tar and feather him if he comes within 50 miles of Swansea

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Landon Donovan on 23:28 - Dec 29 with 1520 viewsCambJack

Landon Donovan on 23:09 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Tar and feather him if he comes within 50 miles of Swansea

FDonovan had so much blind faith for his mate he didn't consider that if things went tits up, Bradley's reputation would be in tatters. As it might be, Bradley won't get another job in the premier league, whereas if he'd joined us on merit he might've done.
Landon Donovan on 00:02 - Dec 30 with 1437 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Landon Donovan on 23:28 - Dec 29 by CambJack

FDonovan had so much blind faith for his mate he didn't consider that if things went tits up, Bradley's reputation would be in tatters. As it might be, Bradley won't get another job in the premier league, whereas if he'd joined us on merit he might've done.

Forget a job in the Premier League. I doubt Bradley will ever get a job in a top European league ever again.

The joke of the effort he put in with us was bad enough, but after that pathetic outburst he made yesterday against both the owners and our supporters, there is no way any decent, or sensible team for that matter would want to touch that deluded nobhead with a 10 meter pole.

Come on you Swans.

Landon Donovan on 00:11 - Dec 30 with 1409 viewsBloodyhills

It seems the appointment was about bigging up US 'soccer' and feck all to do with Strengthening Swansea City FC.

This from Landon about Bob: 'He's been around the game forever and has been successful in everything he's done, and I expect this to be the same."

He's been mediocre as far as I can see and with us he was worse than useless.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Landon Donovan on 00:16 - Dec 30 with 1397 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We used to laugh at Cardiff for this sort of sh1t.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Landon Donovan on 00:18 - Dec 30 with 1387 viewsBloodyhills

Landon Donovan on 00:16 - Dec 30 by Joe_bradshaw

We used to laugh at Cardiff for this sort of sh1t.

This is true, I'm surprised there aren't more bluebirds on here taking the piss.

Bluey has been pretty good considering the shambles we currently are.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Landon Donovan on 00:43 - Dec 30 with 1343 viewsMurph75

Landon Donovan on 00:18 - Dec 30 by Bloodyhills

This is true, I'm surprised there aren't more bluebirds on here taking the piss.

Bluey has been pretty good considering the shambles we currently are.

This type of attitude does my head in. The c*nt is Cardiff fan yet this forum tolerates him. F**k him.
Landon Donovan on 16:05 - Dec 31 with 1064 viewsswanmageddon

Donovan is still a better player than anyone on this current Swansea side.
Landon Donovan on 16:09 - Dec 31 with 1033 viewsSmellyplumz

Landon Donovan on 16:05 - Dec 31 by swanmageddon

Go f uck your mum

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Landon Donovan on 16:10 - Dec 31 with 1022 viewsblueytheblue

Landon Donovan on 16:05 - Dec 31 by swanmageddon

Yes, those loan appearances at Everton were most impressive. If anyone can actually remember them.

Love dumb Muricans who can't grasp the simple fact things aren't going to improve from the damage Bobo inflicted under there's a new manager in place. Curtis is a great guy, decent coach but not a manager.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Landon Donovan on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 1004 viewsEbo

We've got Dan Altman of North Yard Analytics to use his baseball system to recruit players now. FFS.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024