Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? 21:49 - Dec 28 with 2151 viewsSS2013

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 21:55 - Dec 28 with 1747 viewsjack2jack

Do you know what I've thought about this for a while,and I genuinely believe we would not be in this position now if FG was still here, at least there were seeds of recovery,after a terrible run of fixtures.Just my opinion obviously.
N/A. on 21:56 - Dec 28 with 1725 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:29]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 21:58 - Dec 28 with 1698 viewsmorningstar

Vote Walter!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:04 - Dec 28 with 1667 viewsBrynmill_Jack

N/A. on 21:56 - Dec 28 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:29]

We drew with Chelsea and lost narrowly to City and Liverpool. We had a resilliance about us, looked organised and I'm sure we would be at least 6 points better off. And the goal difference would ook far better too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:05 - Dec 28 with 1655 viewsGowerjack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 21:58 - Dec 28 by morningstar

Vote Walter!

Quick before he gets sent off....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:06 - Dec 28 with 1644 viewsjack2jack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:04 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

We drew with Chelsea and lost narrowly to City and Liverpool. We had a resilliance about us, looked organised and I'm sure we would be at least 6 points better off. And the goal difference would ook far better too.

Got to agree with you there BJ
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:08 - Dec 28 with 1639 viewsSwansNZ

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:04 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

That GD could be telling, 16 goals behind Palace.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:10 - Dec 28 with 1619 viewsDr_Winston

Guidolin was never going to be here long term. The only reason he got a contract extension in the first place is that Huw's first choices were too smart to end up working for him again.

As soon as the takeover was complete and the Americans were comfortable his days were numbered.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:23 - Dec 28 with 1563 viewsSS2013

I still think we'd be struggling but in much better shape, lets face it our defence is very poor, Ash kept a poor defence solid, selling him and not replacing was in my opinion the biggest mistake we made.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 22:23]

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 22:26 - Dec 28 with 1542 viewsjack247

Highly doubtful. He had an awful start, but he was an actual football manager. We'd more likely be in the same position if we put a competition winner in charge for 11 games.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:03 - Dec 28 with 1433 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Isn't voting for "yes" and "same" the same thing" ?
Who allowed T2C 2 votes in that case??????

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:04 - Dec 28 with 1425 viewsDarran

We might not be second from bottom but we'd still be in a relegation battle.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:06 - Dec 28 with 1412 viewsjack247

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:04 - Dec 28 by Darran

That's probably true. We were in for a tough season whether we sacked him or not. We just made it tougher for ourselves.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:09 - Dec 28 with 1400 viewsDarran

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:06 - Dec 28 by jack247

That's probably true. We were in for a tough season whether we sacked him or not. We just made it tougher for ourselves.

Indeed.

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:10 - Dec 28 with 1391 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:04 - Dec 28 by Darran

Yes. But I'd have been far more confident of FG getting us out of it rather than taking us down.

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:11 - Dec 28 with 1390 viewsjasper_T

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:10 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. But I'd have been far more confident of FG getting us out of it rather than taking us down.

Would have kept us up without question.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:11 - Dec 28 with 1387 viewsMrSwerve

People aren't half wearing rose tinted glasses this week. We were utter sh*te under Guidolin, not as sh*te as under Bob, but we'd certainly be in the same area as we are now. I've even read people saying we should have given Monk more time when at the time people were calling for his head.
Also Tutumlu seems to have been held as a saint this week for his recruitment, people seem to have forgotten how much of a tw@t he was. We've been in disarray for a long time now.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:17 - Dec 28 with 1349 viewsSS2013

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:11 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

People aren't half wearing rose tinted glasses this week. We were utter sh*te under Guidolin, not as sh*te as under Bob, but we'd certainly be in the same area as we are now. I've even read people saying we should have given Monk more time when at the time people were calling for his head.
Also Tutumlu seems to have been held as a saint this week for his recruitment, people seem to have forgotten how much of a tw@t he was. We've been in disarray for a long time now.

I Kind of disagree mate, under FG we played well against good teams, i think if we'd played same in next run of fixtures we'd be better off.

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:27 - Dec 28 with 1309 viewsMrSwerve

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:17 - Dec 28 by SS2013

I Kind of disagree mate, under FG we played well against good teams, i think if we'd played same in next run of fixtures we'd be better off.

I agree that we'd be better off, but I don't think it would be more than say, 3 points better than we are now...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:29 - Dec 28 with 1303 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:11 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

Was he a tw@t though? Really? Or do you believe "honest Huw's" version of events. You know, the fella who can spot a cracking player miles off. Usually as far a Middlesbrough or Falkirk.
I think I'd believe Tutumulu over Huw given his behaviour over the last 18 months.

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 01:53 - Dec 29 with 1180 viewsHighjack

Where are the grammar Nazis when you really need them?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 09:24 - Dec 29 with 991 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think we'd have been slightly better off at this stage but he'd have been on the verge of the sack.

I just wish we'd either backed him in the summer properly or not bothered with him at all.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 09:41 - Dec 29 with 952 viewsQuincy999

I agree that we'd maybe have 1-3 points more than we have now but no more than that. No matter how bad we have been under Bradley our performace against Southampton earlier this season under Guidolin is still one of the worst i have ever witnessed.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 09:58 - Dec 29 with 907 viewsWarwickHunt

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 09:41 - Dec 29 by Quincy999

I agree that we'd maybe have 1-3 points more than we have now but no more than that. No matter how bad we have been under Bradley our performace against Southampton earlier this season under Guidolin is still one of the worst i have ever witnessed.

Look at his record when we still had Ash and Ayew.

Would have loved to see what he could have done with a few much needed additions to the squad - preferably not Huw "N'Gog" Jenkins' bargain basement donkeys.

He'd earned that.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 10:06 - Dec 29 with 892 viewsDarran

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 09:58 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Look at his record when we still had Ash and Ayew.

Would have loved to see what he could have done with a few much needed additions to the squad - preferably not Huw "N'Gog" Jenkins' bargain basement donkeys.

He'd earned that.

Well he agreed he'd have nothing to do with it so he needs to take some responsibility om that one I'm afraid Philip.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024