Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New Manager Thread 10:57 - Dec 29 with 1725 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thought it may be an idea to keep this all in one place for now?

WalesOnline seem to think Cookie is the number one target at the moment. He's still behind Giggs in most of betting though, for what its worth.

Given where we are, I think Coleman may be a decent enough choice. Whilst we can probably do better, we can also do a hell of a lot worse. I've never been convinced by his management and would have sacked him from the Wales job long ago, however I think the job he's done over the last couple of years has been absolutely fantastic. Impressed with his tactics and substitutions (especially at the Euros) as well as the morale he's managed to build up within the Wales camp.

I appreciate he's had a couple of ropy spells at club level but that came at a relatively young age and so hopefully that's all behind him now.
The New Manager Thread on 11:01 - Dec 29 with 1707 viewsHeadmaster

WalesOnline say that Redknapp and John Hartson could be here on a short-term basis. Where they get this information from, I have no idea. Their arse, probably.
The New Manager Thread on 11:52 - Dec 29 with 1619 viewsAngelRangelQS

The New Manager Thread on 11:01 - Dec 29 by Headmaster

WalesOnline say that Redknapp and John Hartson could be here on a short-term basis. Where they get this information from, I have no idea. Their arse, probably.

Both have declared an interest, worked together before (as in Redknapp managed Hartson), presumably the idea would be for hartson to eventually take over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024