Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it is Clement... 09:58 - Dec 31 with 2087 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I've just had a quick look at his recent clubs to pick out a few players that could do a job for us.

First being from Bayern: Helgur Badstuber, CB, 27, 14 caps for Germany. Admittedly he has had a really bad injury record over the last couple of seasons, but according to his profile on transfermarkt, he seems to be over them now. An experienced defender and standing at 1m 90 he could bring some solidity to our back 4. Also, he is listed with a market value of around £2.5m, so a relatively low risk investment.

Another from Bayern we should have gone for but has already arranged a transfer is Julian Green. Came through the youth system at Bayern and did well in patches, also a USA international which would have kept the majority shareholders happy. Unfortunately went to Frankfurt for £250k.

Next I looked at Real where I identified Nacho a 26 year old CB who can also play LB or RB. Admittedly he had played some games for Real this season so it may be hard to tempt him to our situation, but once again could bring experience and solidity to our defence. His market value is around £5m.

Another Real player that could possibly be available is Lucas Silva, a 23 year old Brazilian DM. His chances have been limited at Real, this season playing no part, but was brought over with some fanfare. He had a loan to Marseille scuppered in the summer due to an abnormal heart scan, so obviously dependant on that he might be a loan option.

Finally looking at PSG, I identified Hervin Ongenda, a 21 year old winger. His chances have been once again limited at his club this season but performed decently away on loan last season. He's played for the French u21s at international level and is a right footed left winger who could be useful especially with the form of Routs this season.

These were just a few players I found looking this morning who I thought would improve our current squad, but who knows how they fit into the new transfer policy.
If it is Clement... on 12:00 - Dec 31 with 1802 viewsDyfnant

I'm preying he somehow knows Sweinsteiger (sp) & he's owed a massive favour

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

If it is Clement... on 12:53 - Dec 31 with 1617 viewsPawelAbbott

As much as it would be lovely to think that we will be signing the fringe players of Chelsea, Real, PSG or Bayern. The reality is that Huw will still be in charge of recruitment.
We can look forward to
Peter Crouch
Fabio Borini
Tom Carroll and
Albert Adomah
If it is Clement... on 12:54 - Dec 31 with 1614 viewsLoyal

If it is Clement... on 12:53 - Dec 31 by PawelAbbott

As much as it would be lovely to think that we will be signing the fringe players of Chelsea, Real, PSG or Bayern. The reality is that Huw will still be in charge of recruitment.
We can look forward to
Peter Crouch
Fabio Borini
Tom Carroll and
Albert Adomah

If that happens we can all enjoy Burton away next season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If it is Clement... on 13:00 - Dec 31 with 1577 viewsPawelAbbott

It is the level of scouting that has got us into this mess.
I did forget to mention
A championship bench warmer who once scored against us
If it is Clement... on 13:06 - Dec 31 with 1534 viewslonglostjack

Two back to back wins starting today and it will be game on.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If it is Clement... on 14:15 - Dec 31 with 1401 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I am warming up to the idea of Clement as the right appointment whether we stay up or go down. Continuity is what we need now rather than a desperate appointment which goes against the style we (I think) would like to get back to.

Hopefully he can be a big part of sorting out the whole football side of the club after HJ's disastrous meddling in recent times.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

If it is Clement... on 14:17 - Dec 31 with 1392 viewsjasonbromham

Will Hughes is the player we need to be signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024