Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This team/squad 16:58 - Dec 31 with 1669 viewsItchySphincter

won't last more than a season in the Championship. Expect successive relegations with this lot. To think our own did this to us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This team/squad on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 1647 viewsdobjack2

Needs a clear out under a new manager and a new head of recruitment. A new chairman and vice- chairman would not go amiss either.
This team/squad on 17:02 - Dec 31 with 1619 viewsbathgatejack

This team/squad on 16:59 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

Needs a clear out under a new manager and a new head of recruitment. A new chairman and vice- chairman would not go amiss either.

ye fire sale i say
get them out
This team/squad on 17:04 - Dec 31 with 1595 viewsporschejack

This team/squad on 17:02 - Dec 31 by bathgatejack

ye fire sale i say
get them out

Complete clear out required , we will drop down the divisions now but it must be done .
This team/squad on 17:05 - Dec 31 with 1583 viewsItchySphincter

True. People can slag off the likes of Routledge all they want but their contribution will never be matched by the players that are now ahead of them. The fact that we went into a fresh PL season expecting great things from the likes of Mo Barrow who failed in the Championship and Ki S.Y. who we've already rejected as a dud before beggars belief. The back four is beyond redemption, every one of them. Appalling stuff.

We're getting everything we deserve and the sooner we go down and clear the rot the better.

This team/squad on 17:06 - Dec 31 with 1563 viewsdobjack2

I think that most of the squad on duty today won't want to be with us in the championship
This team/squad on 17:07 - Dec 31 with 1547 views34dfgdf54

This team/squad on 17:05 - Dec 31 by ItchySphincter

True. People can slag off the likes of Routledge all they want but their contribution will never be matched by the players that are now ahead of them. The fact that we went into a fresh PL season expecting great things from the likes of Mo Barrow who failed in the Championship and Ki S.Y. who we've already rejected as a dud before beggars belief. The back four is beyond redemption, every one of them. Appalling stuff.

We're getting everything we deserve and the sooner we go down and clear the rot the better.

Agreed 100%

Sooner it's confirmed, the better. Really is painful watching us.
This team/squad on 17:09 - Dec 31 with 1533 viewsporschejack

Probably the worst home defeat I've seen since a 7 nill drubbing at the Vetch by I think Hartlepool ?? correct if wrong , I remember a player revolt and they just wanted to prove a point .
This team/squad on 17:09 - Dec 31 with 1521 viewsawayjack

This team/squad on 17:06 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

I think that most of the squad on duty today won't want to be with us in the championship

I don't think many would get in other Premier League squads, so they may have no choice. Siggy, Fabs and Llorente / Baston be off. The rest are championship at best. May get someone daft enough to buy Taylor and Fernandez.
Login to get fewer ads

This team/squad on 17:10 - Dec 31 with 1517 viewsDaggyjack

How many of the current squad do you seriously expect to stay Itchy??

I'd say that the following will leave either through not wanting to hang around or the new manager not wanting them in his plans:

Fabianski
Amat
Taylor
Fernandez
Ki
Cork
Siggy
Llorente
Gomis
Baston
Routledge
Dyer
This team/squad on 17:14 - Dec 31 with 1487 viewsItchySphincter

This team/squad on 17:09 - Dec 31 by awayjack

I don't think many would get in other Premier League squads, so they may have no choice. Siggy, Fabs and Llorente / Baston be off. The rest are championship at best. May get someone daft enough to buy Taylor and Fernandez.

Way too positive. None of the back four deserve another crack at the PL or Championship.

When relegation is confirmed I would quite happily accept sacking all the useless tossers and handing the shirts to our current U23 side. In fact I wouldn't mind doing it now.

This team/squad on 17:14 - Dec 31 with 1483 viewsicecoldjack

This team/squad on 17:06 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

Routs, leon and dyer have been our best players in the last couple of games which says a huge amount about how far we've fallen .

Shambles from top to bottom. And it's been 2 yrs in the making,they've Been planning for life in the lower leagues if you ask me, new contracts to the old stagers .
This team/squad on 17:51 - Dec 31 with 1393 viewsGeoffThom

Our back four has been weak for a coule of years now and we've done really bad buissness with the players we've brought in ,they have to be cleared out everyone of them .
Jenkins needs to stop trying to be a scout and employ real scouts not the shit ones we have now
This team/squad on 18:34 - Dec 31 with 1305 viewsBuzz481

IMO The vision that Rogers and his predecessors had of how Swansea should play was taken away slowly by new managers, with Monk taking 1 1/2 seasons to put a stop to the high tempo passing game and leaving everyone confused as to what their roles were, add HJ and his inability or want to spend money but happy to make it and hey presto we are heading towards the Championship at a fast rate of knots, It's only the older players that can remember the Swansea way, and it's hard to to do it when there is only a few of them even capable of that sort of football. Play it out from the back!!!! With our defence its pick it out of the net.... The answer, new manager, new chairman, new board, new players and our old way of playing
This team/squad on 18:36 - Dec 31 with 1293 viewsLeonWasGod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024