Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments 17:24 - Dec 31 with 16524 viewsTheResurrection

You deserve what you're getting, except most of you won't be there to start the next season. 85 minutes before I heard Jenkins name, you utter, utter kunts...!!!

You ain't got a clue and never have.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:45 - Dec 31 with 2150 viewsblueytheblue

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:03 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Well in one of them I was called a pansy.

Proper ruined my New Years Eve that has.

That's the name of one of our cats. it's what the woman who rescued the cat was, had been there a while so figured may as well keep the name.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:07 - Dec 31 with 2108 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:17 - Dec 31 by 1462jack

Because you are like a broken record chris , we are all f@cked off , wondering how it has gone so bad , but you chose to come on this board straight after that shower of shit and open up with an argumentative post , it's like you want to score points or you need to create a reaction so you can start the abuse and threats , ask your self what good is it really doing Chris

Chris? Wow? What's your name then?

Come on you facking bunch of imbecilic Knut's...

Genuine now, hands up who thought it was going to be better after Bradley?

Let's face it....you ain't got a clue.... Almost none of you and I'm fed up of proving you wrongly

Thick. As. Shit.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:11 - Dec 31 with 2096 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:07 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Chris? Wow? What's your name then?

Come on you facking bunch of imbecilic Knut's...

Genuine now, hands up who thought it was going to be better after Bradley?

Let's face it....you ain't got a clue.... Almost none of you and I'm fed up of proving you wrongly

Thick. As. Shit.

Kin hell mun it's only been one game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:13 - Dec 31 with 2085 viewsBloodyhills

Bradley was useless and our performances dropped hugely once he was in the hot seat.

Are you suggesting we should have kept Bob as the manager?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:25 - Dec 31 with 2050 viewsSgorioFruit

message to this resurrection guy

shut up you imbecile, no one cares who you are.
no wants to know who you are.
you don't know anything more than the average fan

I hope most of us on here are all Swansea fans and can at least talk like Swansea fans, you sir are nothing to us or yourself as a fan, do us all a favour and piss of somewhere else.

you literally know nothing, and if you do know anything, then please tell us your next big move if you were a swans manager?

thought not, now piss off you clown

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:28 - Dec 31 with 2037 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:13 - Dec 31 by Bloodyhills

Bradley was useless and our performances dropped hugely once he was in the hot seat.

Are you suggesting we should have kept Bob as the manager?

Let me put this on record

Curt would do facking worse....

But you all let Jenkins off with a free pass and not one of you has had the guts to send me a PM.

??

Vvankers

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:31 - Dec 31 with 2018 viewsblueytheblue

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:28 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

But you all let Jenkins off with a free pass and not one of you has had the guts to send me a PM.

??

Vvankers

Curtis was stepping in whilst a new manager was appointed.

Given he clearly doesn't want to be a full time manager and hasn't wanted the job, what does his ability have to do with anything?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:33 - Dec 31 with 2011 viewsBloodyhills

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:28 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

??

Vvankers

So reading between the lines you supported Bob then?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:44 - Dec 31 with 1979 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:33 - Dec 31 by Bloodyhills

So reading between the lines you supported Bob then?

No

That Jenkins and co sold us out no matter who is in charges

Why did he get a free pass today?????

Unforgivable!!!!!

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:50 - Dec 31 with 1951 viewsBloodyhills

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:44 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

No

Unforgivable!!!!!

I agree that Jenkins needs to be booted out the club.

He has run us into the ground through underspending and shit decision making.

I don't know why people weren't on his back today, maybe they wanted to try and encourage the team and Curtiss.

Looking at today though there's nothing to lose by giving Jenkins shit.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:57 - Dec 31 with 1933 viewsNeathJack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:52 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Curtis got it wrong today, clearly not helped by Routledge pulling out at the last minute which messed the shape of the team up completely and then A) not including Barrow/James in from the start to keep the same shape and B) taking off Fer and not Ki who was completely anonymous after his 30th second booking.

We should never have got rid of Guidolin when we did, as I stated at the time. However, I think Clement is the right appointment for the loing term as long as he is allowed the tools to do the job.

For you to say I never go against the grain shows how little you know me. You don't get carried out of the North Bank by stewards for protesting by not going against the grain kiddo.

Why would you meeting me stop me posting on this board?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 21:17]

??
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:00 - Dec 31 with 1922 viewsSwanjaxs

Res erection..... have a day off mate ... yea... 😕 HNY 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:04 - Dec 31 with 1900 viewsblackflyingswan

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:33 - Dec 31 by longlostjack

Predictable I told you so post.

It`s TW@ts like you who have buried their head in the sand for so long that you cannot see the wood for the trees.Face up to whats in front of you. RELAGATION caused by HJ Greed £10,000 aweek and a dividend payment of £8,Million. ASSHOLES. I`m with the ress.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:07 - Dec 31 with 1885 viewsblackflyingswan

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

They aren't my own. They're almost dead to me.

They were shouting Alan Curtis and I was shouting Jenkins you're a kunt.,.. ALL GAME

Our fans, led for some reason by some thick but popular posters on here, are thick as shit and have been for as long as I can remember

I WILL SECOND THAT.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:11 - Dec 31 with 1871 viewsblackflyingswan

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:43 - Dec 31 by ficklefan

One Huw Jenkins there's only one Huw Jenkins one Huw Jenkins there's only one Huw Jenkins!!!

TW@T
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:28 - Dec 31 with 1839 viewsskippyjack

So what's the plan of attack then Christopher?.. take him as a hostage? torture?.. i'm not really sure chanting Jenkins out for 90 minutes will achieve anything but a sore throat.. and a throbbing headache.

A hostage and torture situation is very much against the law, and police don't exactly give you a free pass..

you're pissing in the wind.. ranting like a raving loon on a weekly basis, which Huw and Co find hysterical as they sit down and read the reactive aftermath..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:36 - Dec 31 with 1815 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:25 - Dec 31 by SgorioFruit

message to this resurrection guy

shut up you imbecile, no one cares who you are.
no wants to know who you are.
you don't know anything more than the average fan

I hope most of us on here are all Swansea fans and can at least talk like Swansea fans, you sir are nothing to us or yourself as a fan, do us all a favour and piss of somewhere else.

you literally know nothing, and if you do know anything, then please tell us your next big move if you were a swans manager?

thought not, now piss off you clown

How about I plant the head right between your eyes?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:40 - Dec 31 with 1789 viewsSwanjaxs

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:36 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

15- love Resurrection 😂😂😂😂😂 #comedygold
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 23:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:47 - Dec 31 with 1760 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:36 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 01:41 - Jan 1 with 1646 viewsficklefan

Coc*suc*er.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 01:59 - Jan 1 with 1620 viewsficklefan

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:11 - Dec 31 by blackflyingswan

TW@T

Bring back Brad Bobley!!
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 02:01 - Jan 1 with 1612 viewsGowerjack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:44 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

No

Unforgivable!!!!!

Yep.

Most of the "fans" around me shifted a little uncomfortably in their seats then either went for more chips and pop or played games on their phones while the team they profess to support goes to hell in a handcart with the prime architect of this failure getting away scott free.

Wouldn't have happened at the Vetch.

So Chris is right here but as so often needs to work on his people skills.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 02:02 - Jan 1 with 1607 viewsNeathJack

No

Unforgivable!!!!!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/184398/this-place-just-i
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:10 - Jan 1 with 1504 viewsAngelRangelQS

Can I just ask, (and I don't mean this in a confrontational way) but what is your current aim with the anti Jenkins chants?

I am assuming you want Jenkins sacked or to resign which is absolutely fine but what happens then? Who are the yanks going to appoint in his place? Another yank who never goes to the matches with even less of a clue than HJ? Obviously in an ideal world they'd put a money man in as chief exec and an experienced football man in as DOF but given their start, how likely is it to happen? How are you going to convince those who don't see it that it needs to happen?

Assuming that's your aim - to get Jenkins out - then do you honestly think that shouting for his head, calling him a c*nt etc is really going to achieve that? The bloke clearly has a thick skin and doesn't give a f*ck... I don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference in reality.

Look - I joined in with the chants yesterday and last week also but other than making you feel a bit better (and perhaps momentarily making HJ feel uncomfortable) I don't know what it achieves? Same with people calling Dineen a "fat tw*t" on Twitter or JvZ a "Dutch prick" - you could go down Morgan's and do a dirty protest in the restaurant - same outcome.... nothing.

Instead of coming on here - and again I mean this in a non confrontational way - turning on genuine Swans fans (which most people are and have been for years irrespective of whether they share the same opinion as you), why don't you suggest a practical way of achieving things? I'm sure people will back you up if you do. If you don't then that's fine but it makes the only difference between you and the people you're criticising is that you're shouting "Jenkins you c*nt" at a man sat 100 yards away in a stadium full of 20,000 people and they're not. Yes you were right all along about Jenkins, yes the fanbase got complacent but that's gone now - it's why people will respect you if you and listen to you if you try and sort this out but it's history.

We are all f*cking hurting at the moment but the last thing we need is to turn on each other. Surely you can see that? In theory, with social media, crowdfunding pages etc it should be easy to get mobilised and get something organised (although what I'm not sure) so why cant we all pull together now and at least try and sort this f*cking mess out instead of bickering on here (and that's not just aimed at you)?
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:13 - Jan 1 with 1495 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sorry but even in this car crash of a thread that one did make me laugh.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024