Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments 17:24 - Dec 31 with 16519 viewsTheResurrection

You deserve what you're getting, except most of you won't be there to start the next season. 85 minutes before I heard Jenkins name, you utter, utter kunts...!!!

You ain't got a clue and never have.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:14 - Jan 1 with 1709 viewsLoyal

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:13 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry but even in this car crash of a thread that one did make me laugh.

I would like to with you both a happy new year ❤️️

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:16 - Jan 1 with 1708 viewsexiledclaseboy

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:14 - Jan 1 by Loyal

I would like to with you both a happy new year ❤️️

Right back atcha, gorgeous.

Poll: Tory leader

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:20 - Jan 1 with 1669 viewsPrivate_Partz

I was expecting this response from this poster. I stated before the game there is a danger that Bob had caused so much damage to confidence that it would affect the team. Someone rightly countered that we may get a reaction as the players will be glad to see the back of Bob.
Unfortunately it was the former.
Jenkins is wholly responsible for the mess we are in But Bob is culpable for destroying what confidence that was left in a poor squad.
This performance was no worse than Bob's efforts. Better in fact as we did get a reaction early on with high pressing. Unfortunately Boutnemouth are a mirror image of what we used to be and were as good as any side I have seen down here.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:34 - Jan 1 with 1635 viewsPrivate_Partz

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:44 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

No

That Jenkins and co sold us out no matter who is in charges

Why did he get a free pass today?????

Unforgivable!!!!!

Although I dispute nearly everything you said I take your point about Jenkins getting let off the hook today. There were reasons behind that though. We were waiting for a change in management and hoping Curt could somehow do the biz as a stop gap.
I believe most thought a toxic atmosphere yesterday would have been counterproductive.
It is only temporary believe me. The chants of Jenkins out were coming back towards the end of the game and will be back loud and proud at the next match if we get our expected tw@tting at Palace and Jenkins continues to dither on getting a new manager in.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 11:29]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:45 - Jan 1 with 1606 viewsDarran

Let's be honest here since October just about all The Res has gone on about is the Trust,he's barely mentioned Jenkins and co except for the odd post where he's been asked why he's going all out attack on the Trust and not the sellouts.
Now he's attacking fans for not going all out attack on Jenkins.

Bizarre to say the least.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:14 - Jan 1 with 1577 viewsSgorioFruit

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 23:36 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

How about I plant the head right between your eyes?

Yawn yawn, grow up little man

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:20 - Jan 1 with 1558 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 10:34 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Although I dispute nearly everything you said I take your point about Jenkins getting let off the hook today. There were reasons behind that though. We were waiting for a change in management and hoping Curt could somehow do the biz as a stop gap.
I believe most thought a toxic atmosphere yesterday would have been counterproductive.
It is only temporary believe me. The chants of Jenkins out were coming back towards the end of the game and will be back loud and proud at the next match if we get our expected tw@tting at Palace and Jenkins continues to dither on getting a new manager in.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 11:29]

Counterproductive? Yeah it might have caused us to lose 3-0.

Seriously though there should be no let up,in the new managers first game at home it should be worse than ever.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:39 - Jan 1 with 1501 viewsPrivate_Partz

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:20 - Jan 1 by Darran

Seriously though there should be no let up,in the new managers first game at home it should be worse than ever.

Well I was talking about the viewpoint before the match. Not after and it was turning toxic again. ;-)
IMHO we have a balance to strike after the new manager is appointed. (IF one is apoointed, don't underestimate the incompetence and dithering of Jenkins.) we need to show support for said manager and team but let the sellouts know they are not wanted. Outside the Liberty before and after the game inside the Liberty I would suggest. Although a combo of supporting the team and giving Jenkins massive stick during the game might just do the job it it is made clear the new guy has our support. After all he and the players are all we got left to get us out of this effing mess. Having said that I clung to a bit of optimism but after yesterday I think the Championship is now inevitable.

Login to get fewer ads

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:49 - Jan 1 with 1478 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:39 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Well I was talking about the viewpoint before the match. Not after and it was turning toxic again. ;-)
IMHO we have a balance to strike after the new manager is appointed. (IF one is apoointed, don't underestimate the incompetence and dithering of Jenkins.) we need to show support for said manager and team but let the sellouts know they are not wanted. Outside the Liberty before and after the game inside the Liberty I would suggest. Although a combo of supporting the team and giving Jenkins massive stick during the game might just do the job it it is made clear the new guy has our support. After all he and the players are all we got left to get us out of this effing mess. Having said that I clung to a bit of optimism but after yesterday I think the Championship is now inevitable.

I think if we appoint Clement it's obvious the board think we are as good as down so we let them have it both barrels.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 12:57 - Jan 1 with 1364 viewsMatlock_Jack

Give it a rest pal, it's as boring as it is embarrassing.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:16 - Jan 1 with 1319 viewsSuperSwan

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:06 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Embarrassing or brutally honest?

I couldn't give a fack what anyone thinks on here.

Most of you are just lost sheep following any idiots and are a massive reason why this club was left to run adrift.

And any vvank comments send them via pm rather than here you spineless kunts. Do it!!!

The only Kunt around here is you? You are just some English tw*t who started supporting the club a few years ago and you have the f*cking cheek to call us an embarrassment 😠 What did Jenkins sh*g your wife is that why you are really p*ssed?!?! You wanted new owners and you wanted Williams out of the club.... Well you got both and look what has happened you moron!!! It is bad enough I have to listen to your sh*t on here but now you sit a few rows back I have to listen to your sh*t at games too!!! 😠
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:21 - Jan 1 with 1301 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:16 - Jan 1 by SuperSwan

The only Kunt around here is you? You are just some English tw*t who started supporting the club a few years ago and you have the f*cking cheek to call us an embarrassment 😠 What did Jenkins sh*g your wife is that why you are really p*ssed?!?! You wanted new owners and you wanted Williams out of the club.... Well you got both and look what has happened you moron!!! It is bad enough I have to listen to your sh*t on here but now you sit a few rows back I have to listen to your sh*t at games too!!! 😠

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:24 - Jan 1 with 1290 viewsSuperSwan

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:27 - Dec 31 by union_jack

Why turn on your own?

Better still, why don't YOU organise something and see it through.

You must have some ideas and appear to have the drive!

The guy is a f*cking idiot!! He is no fan he is just a moron trying to cause trouble!! To be honest I think he is a bit retarded!!!
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:29 - Jan 1 with 1277 viewsDarran

I miss the classics board.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:30 - Jan 1 with 1271 viewsspiderboy

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:07 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Chris? Wow? What's your name then?

Come on you facking bunch of imbecilic Knut's...

Genuine now, hands up who thought it was going to be better after Bradley?

Let's face it....you ain't got a clue.... Almost none of you and I'm fed up of proving you wrongly

Thick. As. Shit.

beautifuly spoken
A* in literature?
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:35 - Jan 1 with 1261 viewsDewi1jack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:29 - Jan 1 by Darran

I miss the classics board.

Should be resurrected

Plus I miss reading the invisibly printed twin towers post when I'm feeling a bit down

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:35 - Jan 1 with 1259 viewsjack247

That wasn't worse than every Bradley game, however it's arguing over semantics as we were soundly played off the park by Bournemouth, just as we were by West Ham and Middlesbrough. Debating which performance was worse is an exercise in futility. All were awful.

I would imagine performances will pick up substantially under Clement if he is backed in the transfer market, more marginally if he isn't. I don't think it will be enough to save us either way.

Thanks Huw, Steve, Jase and acolytes.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:36 - Jan 1 with 1253 viewsDan_Swan

One thing we can agree on is that Jenkins has to go, however I do wish that you would go too as you are slowly killing this board with your attitude. I've been a poster on this site and JA.net for years and I am visiting the site less and less because of the same personal diatribe you aim at the Trust & individuals.

You've some valid points but you have extreme difficulty in expressing your opinions and is clear to me you are not a people person.

Please give it a rest.

Still following Dr's orders!

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:40 - Jan 1 with 1238 viewsblueytheblue

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:20 - Jan 1 by Darran

Before the game, half time, after the game give Jenkins all the stick in the world.

During the 90 minutes... back the team.

Keep destroying what little confidence the players had after Bobo the clown's reign of incompetence, poor results continue - all that does is give dumb Yanks more ammunition.

"See, wasn't Bobo's fault..."

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:48 - Jan 1 with 1210 viewsjack247

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:40 - Jan 1 by blueytheblue

Before the game, half time, after the game give Jenkins all the stick in the world.

Keep destroying what little confidence the players had after Bobo the clown's reign of incompetence, poor results continue - all that does is give dumb Yanks more ammunition.

It wasn't. It was their fault. Them and Huw Jenkins.

I agree with your general point, though it is hard to be anything other than apathetic when you are getting trounced week in week out.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:50 - Jan 1 with 1198 viewsperchrockjack

The resurrection didn't sign us the players wecre now seeing shaming our club.

The trust too.

Nor me, Darran ,clasie or the stadium cat.

There is but one Huw Jenkins, the only chairman who saw fit to introduce David Ngog into our club

We will never recover whilst he is here.

That he sees no shame in sitting where he does at games says much for our pitiful support.

I've watched one game,the first game, this season and felt sick ...at the silence ,the apathy ,the insouciant jerks more bothered about stuffing their kids full of sugary drinks, gossiping about neighbours , or simply more concerned with getting a burger

We are shyte because not enough care and fair play far more anger on here than at games.

I'm not exactly T2C chum but I ll stand with him here against our cretinous chunts who are allowing our demise with a whimper.

Protest...

Next game ,every single soul stands up and stays standind

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:02 - Jan 1 with 1166 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:40 - Jan 1 by blueytheblue

Nah it's time to give him stick for every minute now.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:03 - Jan 1 with 1166 viewsmonmouth

In principle, forgetting individuals, I don't see why the SD can't be non-executive chair of the Board to run the meetings and agendas. Perfect link with the fans, and can be compensated with genuine expenses only/opportunity cost through the Trust. Any conflict of interest would need to be considered as would the dimensions and limitations of the role. That ensures that a strong visible supporters voice is maintained. Then move Pearlman to Chief Exec including commercial and get the football structure right below that with Analytics, Acquisition and the Manager/head coach/development coach working together with common goals.

Boot Jenkins and Dineen, save getting on for a million quid, improve governance by splitting chairman and chief executive representing all meaningful shareholders together. Everyone wins, apart from two leaching, freeloading, pieces of scum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:06 - Jan 1 with 1138 viewsGowerjack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 13:50 - Jan 1 by perchrockjack

The resurrection didn't sign us the players wecre now seeing shaming our club.

The trust too.

Nor me, Darran ,clasie or the stadium cat.

There is but one Huw Jenkins, the only chairman who saw fit to introduce David Ngog into our club

We will never recover whilst he is here.

That he sees no shame in sitting where he does at games says much for our pitiful support.

I've watched one game,the first game, this season and felt sick ...at the silence ,the apathy ,the insouciant jerks more bothered about stuffing their kids full of sugary drinks, gossiping about neighbours , or simply more concerned with getting a burger

We are shyte because not enough care and fair play far more anger on here than at games.

I'm not exactly T2C chum but I ll stand with him here against our cretinous chunts who are allowing our demise with a whimper.

Protest...

Next game ,every single soul stands up and stays standind

Exactly.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:15 - Jan 1 with 1111 viewsperchrockjack

When Bony was sold, mug that I am, I thought All of the profit would be put into a replacement.

I was told ,by luminaries on this site, that our academy and training facilities needed upgrading .

Fact is academy hasn't exactly helped us ,looking at us now, and the training pods haven't helped either, so where the fook has the money gone.

Criminal

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024