Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments 17:24 - Dec 31 with 16402 viewsTheResurrection

You deserve what you're getting, except most of you won't be there to start the next season. 85 minutes before I heard Jenkins name, you utter, utter kunts...!!!

You ain't got a clue and never have.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:46 - Jan 1 with 2140 viewsicecoldjack

All I can say is the OP should have used this headline for Bradley last 11 games !!

"worse than any FG game.Swans fans are true embarrasments".

Curtis is never going to make any impact, we knew this,far too nice,he wouldn't destroy the confidence or ego of taylor by picking an u 23 instead . Playing safe us what he does hence why he isn't a manager type.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:00 - Jan 1 with 1972 viewsStrikeout

Besides the noise made from the North East, the stadium has turned into a morgue. What the f is wrong with people that they cannot open their mouths and cheer the team on. Do you only cheer when we are winning? It's far more important to cheer when we are losing. Try it.
As for Jenkins out, there was a muffled chant for half a minute during the game by a couple of hundred, and a bit at the end. All you people on here go mute at a game? Or perhaps don't attend? T2C might be a loud mouth tossed sometimes, but he does have the balls to open his mouth and say what he thinks.
I was told Darran was Lording it up chatting to Trundle and giving xmas presents out most of the time before the game. Fking sort it out. If you want Jenkins out get up that lift and tell him.
That goes for others too.
Murph- are you going to organise a meting or are you all talk? It was stupid to think people would be available on 19th Dec. Do it in a fortnight and loads will be there. Perhaps on a Sunday night when people will be available?
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:12 - Jan 1 with 1834 viewsbuilthjack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:00 - Jan 1 by Strikeout

Besides the noise made from the North East, the stadium has turned into a morgue. What the f is wrong with people that they cannot open their mouths and cheer the team on. Do you only cheer when we are winning? It's far more important to cheer when we are losing. Try it.
As for Jenkins out, there was a muffled chant for half a minute during the game by a couple of hundred, and a bit at the end. All you people on here go mute at a game? Or perhaps don't attend? T2C might be a loud mouth tossed sometimes, but he does have the balls to open his mouth and say what he thinks.
I was told Darran was Lording it up chatting to Trundle and giving xmas presents out most of the time before the game. Fking sort it out. If you want Jenkins out get up that lift and tell him.
Murph- are you going to organise a meting or are you all talk? It was stupid to think people would be available on 19th Dec. Do it in a fortnight and loads will be there. Perhaps on a Sunday night when people will be available?

That told them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 22:02 - Jan 1 with 1792 viewsSwaneeRiver

As one of the recipients of your vitriolic rantings, just thought I'd let you know I have renewed my ST.
STID see
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments (n/t) on 08:56 - Jan 2 with 1677 viewsFlossy

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:20 - Nov 6 with 1401 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

They aren't my own. They're almost dead to me.

They were shouting Alan Curtis and I was shouting Jenkins you're a kunt.,.. ALL GAME

Our fans, led for some reason by some thick but popular posters on here, are thick as shit and have been for as long as I can remember

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:02 - Nov 6 with 1270 viewswhoflungdung

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:00 - Jan 1 by Strikeout

United ?

Are we feck

I posted many times what others have pointed out ( zero passion) and got pelters) ..no doubt out of shame

At least ,we ve woken up .all it needs now is to point it in the right direction

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:12 - Nov 6 with 1249 viewsFerrieBodde

Login to get fewer ads

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:14 - Nov 6 with 1244 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 14:02 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

United ?

Are we feck

I posted many times what others have pointed out ( zero passion) and got pelters) ..no doubt out of shame

At least ,we ve woken up .all it needs now is to point it in the right direction

Zero passion? What in your living room on a Saturday afternoon?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 19:53 - Nov 6 with 1135 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 11:20 - Nov 6 by Darran

lol

You really do need to wheel your way off this site and get a bit of a life my old China.

I think there's something bloody wrong with you.

I've said over and over and written about the time action would've been appropriate.

But nothing decisive was taken back then. Another stick I've beaten the Trust with.

Now..... So try and read this bit carefully, now..... I don't see the point in resurrecting (cracking pun) the same argument and possibly doing that every time the team doesn't string a couple of results together.

That's petulant, not strategic.

And continuing to do this no matter who is in charge will be as counter productive to us the fans as it has been this season. The time was then, not now.

Also Jenkins kept us up in January and for all his wrongdoings and deceit I thank him for that as well as a large part of our years of success.

Now do me a favour here because you're out of your depth crossing swords with me, you're too thick. Find another hobby.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:04 - Nov 6 with 1094 viewswhoflungdung

I'm sorry Res and me fell out but I put that down to this most toxic poster ,albeit one who virtually runs this site and kills friendships between posters . Malevolent

I m your equal Chris ,trust me . I ve disagreed vehemently with much what you ve posted but it turns out your fears have been vindicated . It matters not though as our club is bigger than us or anyone

We as fans should be united and we re not preferring puerile Exchanges of gibberish

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:22 - Nov 6 with 1035 viewsKingBony

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 19:53 - Nov 6 by TheResurrection

You really do need to wheel your way off this site and get a bit of a life my old China.

I think there's something bloody wrong with you.

I've said over and over and written about the time action would've been appropriate.

But nothing decisive was taken back then. Another stick I've beaten the Trust with.

Now..... So try and read this bit carefully, now..... I don't see the point in resurrecting (cracking pun) the same argument and possibly doing that every time the team doesn't string a couple of results together.

That's petulant, not strategic.

And continuing to do this no matter who is in charge will be as counter productive to us the fans as it has been this season. The time was then, not now.

Also Jenkins kept us up in January and for all his wrongdoings and deceit I thank him for that as well as a large part of our years of success.

Now do me a favour here because you're out of your depth crossing swords with me, you're too thick. Find another hobby.

Fair play dazzler you’ve mugged him off again fella 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024