Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments 17:24 - Dec 31 with 16606 viewsTheResurrection

You deserve what you're getting, except most of you won't be there to start the next season. 85 minutes before I heard Jenkins name, you utter, utter kunts...!!!

You ain't got a clue and never have.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:27 - Dec 31 with 7878 viewsunion_jack

Why turn on your own?

Better still, why don't YOU organise something and see it through.

You must have some ideas and appear to have the drive!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 7841 viewsOldjack

oi kanttttttt just give it a rest will you ,most know where the blame lays Huw and co will cop it in the very near future have no fear of that ,the damage is done now and it'll take a long time to undo

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:31 - Dec 31 with 7789 viewsperchrockjack

Think most fans are in shock

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:33 - Dec 31 with 7720 viewslonglostjack

Predictable I told you so post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:33 - Dec 31 with 7715 viewsbiggar

Were you at the game ?
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:33 - Dec 31 with 7699 viewsperchrockjack

Good alliteration albeit rather prosaeic

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 with 7677 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I was too busy thinking bad thoughts about the Trust

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 with 7679 viewsexiledclaseboy

No need for this nonsense. None at all.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 with 7672 viewsdeanscfc

Is there a competition for worst thread of the year? Turning on your own fans is low..

The blame lies solely with the board for not investing/recruting and some of the worst players the premier league has ever seen who happen to somehow still be getting games in our team.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 with 7659 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:27 - Dec 31 by union_jack

Why turn on your own?

Better still, why don't YOU organise something and see it through.

You must have some ideas and appear to have the drive!

They aren't my own. They're almost dead to me.

They were shouting Alan Curtis and I was shouting Jenkins you're a kunt.,.. ALL GAME

Our fans, led for some reason by some thick but popular posters on here, are thick as shit and have been for as long as I can remember

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:35 - Dec 31 with 7653 viewsNeathJack

I just won a bet with myself.

Short odds though.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:44 - Dec 31 with 7543 viewsMrSwerve

I must have missed the news that Curtis was given the job for the rest of the season...

It was a stop-gap game. Everyone knew that, or at least those with an IQ higher than 10 did.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:45 - Dec 31 with 7488 viewsblueytheblue

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

They were shouting Alan Curtis and I was shouting Jenkins you're a kunt.,.. ALL GAME

Our fans, led for some reason by some thick but popular posters on here, are thick as shit and have been for as long as I can remember

Sounds like real fans were cheering for their caretaker manager to try to spur the team on.

The bastards.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:46 - Dec 31 with 7459 viewsGTCJack

F*cking button up, you commando, valleys hardman silly c*ntjob.

Your sh*t is reaching breaking point now pack it in
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 17:47]
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:49 - Dec 31 with 7392 viewsunion_jack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:45 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Sounds like real fans were cheering for their caretaker manager to try to spur the team on.

The bastards.

Will you bu**er off and leave the sensible comments to myself or at least another Swans fan.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:50 - Dec 31 with 7372 viewsBlasterJack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:46 - Dec 31 by GTCJack

F*cking button up, you commando, valleys hardman silly c*ntjob.

Your sh*t is reaching breaking point now pack it in
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 17:47]

Is poster of the year still going?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:52 - Dec 31 with 7335 viewsacejack3065

Sit down you irrelevant man.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:54 - Dec 31 with 7301 viewsNeathJack

Happy new year.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 7244 viewsdeanscfc

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:45 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

The bastards.

Comes to something when it takes a Bluebird to put an idiot in his place.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:58 - Dec 31 with 7207 viewsSmellyplumz

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:56 - Dec 31 by deanscfc

Comes to something when it takes a Bluebird to put an idiot in his place.

Funnily enough all this infighting reminds me of the Cardiff fans when they changed colours and to think we was taking the piss out of them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 7202 viewsdobjack2

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Glad to see you care, sorry that it clearly hurts so much. Been there seen it too often for it to hurt as much now.

Many of our current fan base have only seen good times at the Liberty and haven't endured the trials and tribulations of our time at the vetch.

When we exited the top division last time a number didn't come back, noting changes there. It's frustrating that they don't understand what is going on but don't forget why we are in this mess.

Not building on the team Laudrup left and people putting personal gain ahead of the club. A fickle fan base is not the cause of either of these.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 7201 viewsSlimer

Oh do shut up maggot
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:00 - Dec 31 with 7167 viewsgrabsplatter

You make some good points sometimes but you really are an embarrassing tw@t tonight.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:04 - Dec 31 with 7100 viewsSlugster664

You're the best...well done...👏👏👏👏👏

STID

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:06 - Dec 31 with 7079 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing or brutally honest?

I couldn't give a fack what anyone thinks on here.

Most of you are just lost sheep following any idiots and are a massive reason why this club was left to run adrift.

And any vvank comments send them via pm rather than here you spineless kunts. Do it!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024