Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Jenkins must go! Rowett, Clement, Harry & Player Clearout 19:15 - Dec 31 with 490 viewssammylee3

Lets be honest Swans job is a very big one for all the wrong reasons and if we are honest all this is of the directors making. Morgan was shagging around last season
and things were going tits up behind the scenes.

Jenkins had a chance of putting the poor showing of last season to bed by keeping our best players of last season and bringing new ones. So what did he do he sold our best ones including the club captain and brought in a lad from Ajax on the cheap and gambled on a unproven Premier league striker in Borja. Ok on paper perhaps but sooner or later our luck in the transfer market was going to run out and so this season has proved.
As suspected without Ash we are conceding for fun and our luck finally ran out on the striker transfer front with Borja leaving us worse than last season and still relying on the likes of Rangel and Leon and players like Barrow and routs out wide.

In my view Jenkins clearly saw this demise coming and cashed in, didn't consult the trust and left them without even a 25% share of the club and barely a say. Not only that the new owners of the club are renowned for flipping US sporting franchises. It would not surprise me if we are asset stripped going forward. We'll see in the next window. But lets be honest the new owners will demand there pound of flesh as clearly they were not fans of the club prior to purchase, again its about making money and likely obtaining usury given our relatively good finances.

So what are we going to do going forward, in my view we need to get back to get back to our total football philosophy and certainly Rowett and indeed Arry will likely not meet our longer termneeds. Tonight Arry has ruled himself out and Rowett has apparently gone on his hols, over to you Mr Clement.

Would Clement leave Bayern Munich to come to us particularly after today? Personally I can't see it. Jenkins seriously needs to pull the rabbit out of the hat or the chants for his ousting will get louder and quite rightly given our demise and his big payout.

Lets be honest all the apples in the cart may need to be flipped over before this improves and if Jenkins fails again he needs to go, he has had his money and now its maybe time for the fans to rise up against the money men once more. Jenkins can keep his money but he will be remembered as one who in the end sold us out, you can have all the money in the world but if you lose your reputation and everyone thinks your a w4nker in your community you have very little.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 19:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024