Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham away Swans win 0-3 19:15 - Dec 31 with 1070 viewsPacemaker

I remember Martin Jol looking around his team as we passed the ball around them, it was cold and starting to snow at Fulham. He looked for leaders amongst his team and found none. I walked away feeling we were playing in a dream world. We joked how Jol had asked the ref to give them the ball back.

I don't think they were relegated that season but it was there for all to see their demise was coming, just as it has been here for a few years.

I kind of guess we all know how Jol felt now, there has been a certain amount of arrogance growing around this club and its supporters, well I guess we are all going to need to get used to eating humble pie for a bit. We are going down and I don't care who comes in as players or manager(s) we have been mortally injured by poor choices in players and managers since 2012/13.

The Championship could be the least of our worries, Sheffield Utd, Bolton, Coventry and others have all been well away from the PL for some time.

As for the board old and new there is only one way to earn back respect and that is to support the club through long term investment and hopefully get us back to being a competitive club again.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Fulham away Swans win 0-3 on 19:31 - Dec 31 with 987 viewsbathgatejack

best away game ive been to. Class
Fulham away Swans win 0-3 on 23:18 - Dec 31 with 831 viewsBloodyhills

That was a great performance. We are light years away from that now.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fulham away Swans win 0-3 on 23:42 - Dec 31 with 775 viewsUplandsJack

Yes I remember coming back on the coach through London feeling amazing then if I recall rightly the lad from Bolton collapsed on the pitch at WHL Fabrice Mouamba .
We all thought he had died at the time and it obviously put a real damper on the mood..

Also sure we were the only game on motd that night if I recall....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024