Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler 07:11 - Jan 1 with 2137 views1983

So is anybody going to actually say what he's done not done? Or we going to play a game of Darren I know something you don't??

Phil Sumbler on 07:15 - Jan 1 with 2125 viewsporschejack

Nice try Phil .
Phil Sumbler on 07:27 - Jan 1 with 2091 viewsRancid

My bet is on him rigging the poll for POTY on the condition Lisa allows him to have his wicked way with her.They're meeting in a seedy motel just outside Chichester where Lisa will be drinking whiskey in the sawdust floored saloon type pub just around the corner.She gets drunk and gives it the big one about being Poster of the Year and how she could name every Swansea City player since the day she was born.The locals begin to get a bit miffed with old POTY pants and decide to kick her out, snapping one of her stiletto heels on being ejected.Outside she continues to give it the big one spouting from the courtyard ''Do you know who I am'' ''I'm POTY'' etc etc.Sadly for Lisa, Sumbler witnessed everything....and i mean everything.He couldn't turn a blind eye, not again, so he's decided to strip her of the role that he engineered himself her getting.So much irony in this.

Lisa clearly handle fame which is a shame.
Phil Sumbler on 10:24 - Jan 1 with 1634 viewsLoyal

Has he gone to morgans for dinner without asking for permission ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Phil Sumbler on 10:40 - Jan 1 with 1522 viewsLeonWasGod

Phil Sumbler on 07:27 - Jan 1 by Rancid

My bet is on him rigging the poll for POTY on the condition Lisa allows him to have his wicked way with her.They're meeting in a seedy motel just outside Chichester where Lisa will be drinking whiskey in the sawdust floored saloon type pub just around the corner.She gets drunk and gives it the big one about being Poster of the Year and how she could name every Swansea City player since the day she was born.The locals begin to get a bit miffed with old POTY pants and decide to kick her out, snapping one of her stiletto heels on being ejected.Outside she continues to give it the big one spouting from the courtyard ''Do you know who I am'' ''I'm POTY'' etc etc.Sadly for Lisa, Sumbler witnessed everything....and i mean everything.He couldn't turn a blind eye, not again, so he's decided to strip her of the role that he engineered himself her getting.So much irony in this.

Sounds believable too
Phil Sumbler on 10:45 - Jan 1 with 1442 viewsoldcob

Phil Sumbler on 07:27 - Jan 1 by Rancid

I'm sure Lisa is of the highest possible moral character, Phil too, for that matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024