Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players clapping at the end of the game 12:07 - Jan 1 with 670 viewsBenJ94

Just me that would feel too embarrassed to even go near the supporters after putting in a shift like that?
Players clapping at the end of the game on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 661 viewsDr_Winston

If they went straight down the tunnel they'd get slagged for that too.

I prefer at least some acknowledgement of our existence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Players clapping at the end of the game on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 649 viewsDarran

Players clapping at the end of the game on 12:09 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

If they went straight down the tunnel they'd get slagged for that too.

I prefer at least some acknowledgement of our existence.

Exactly.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 12:17]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Players clapping at the end of the game on 12:12 - Jan 1 with 625 viewsBenJ94

Can't argue with it, like most things these days, whatever you do someone will always have something to say, but personally I'd hang my head in shame and be straight down the tunnel prepared to get the bollocking of my life.
Players clapping at the end of the game on 12:17 - Jan 1 with 593 viewsAnotherJohn

Agree that even after a poor performance the players should acknowledge the fans. However, I found myself wondering about the players' attitude even before kickoff. I was sitting near the subs as they went through their warm up routine, and they were all full of smiles and jokes. I didn't know whether to regard this as positive thinking or a lack of appreciation of the gravity of our situation. It reminded me of seeing a couple of players (at another club I used to follow) walking off laughing and joking from the final game in a relegation season.
Players clapping at the end of the game on 13:12 - Jan 1 with 471 viewsKilkennyjack

Players clapping at the end of the game on 12:17 - Jan 1 by AnotherJohn

Agree that even after a poor performance the players should acknowledge the fans. However, I found myself wondering about the players' attitude even before kickoff. I was sitting near the subs as they went through their warm up routine, and they were all full of smiles and jokes. I didn't know whether to regard this as positive thinking or a lack of appreciation of the gravity of our situation. It reminded me of seeing a couple of players (at another club I used to follow) walking off laughing and joking from the final game in a relegation season.

An unattractive smug self satisfied sense of entitlement.
I noticed it as well.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024