Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 57325 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Jan 3 with 2042 viewssherpajacob

The bench looks as if it's been chosen with a view to us having to chase the game at some point.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:35 - Jan 3 with 2033 viewsnantywatcher

Other than Taylor I'm happy with that line up - which does not mean I think we won't get stuffed.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 3 with 1994 viewsAl_Bundy

We should run a betting competition..

In what minute will we concede a headed goal from a cross !?!

I'm going for 17 mins (the first one)
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 3 with 1984 viewsShonky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 3 by Al_Bundy

4 minutes

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 3 with 1942 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

If Bradley had picked that side he would have already got murdered.

Double standards on this site? No way?!?

O I'm far from happy that the poison dwarf is in at left back and the gutless Ki is playing.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 3 with 1942 viewsSwanzay

Make you wonder who the feck picks the team these days as well as the recruitment or is BB channelling AC?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 3 with 1934 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:32 - Jan 3 by PatchesOHoulihan

Is Leon injured?

Don't think so, but he did play 48 hours ago so I suspect it's a planned rest. Just a guess though.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 3 with 1934 viewsRevJames

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 3 by Al_Bundy

45 +2
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Jan 3 with 1851 viewsAl_Bundy

Going for a bit of positivity...

" Taylor will have Zaha in his pocket"

Happy New Year
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 3 with 1797 viewsswanjackal

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Jan 3 by Al_Bundy

Going for a bit of positivity...

" Taylor will have Zaha in his pocket"

Happy New Year

Let's hope he is wearing MC Hammer's trousers of choice then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 3 with 1793 viewsHighjack

Or the inevitable goal from letting Townsend drift in easily and unchallenged from the right before slotting the ball inside the post.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:48]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 3 with 1640 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's hard to have n opinion on team sheets these days. Just hope they play with some pride.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 3 with 1628 viewsJackBaston

I got to question why we constantly play Sigurdsson out wide, especially on the left
He always drifts in and gets in the way of whoevers central
Do we seriously not have a winger we can trust to track back?
I'd much rather play him on the right, at least then he can be a bit Beckhamesque and swing crosses in instead of cutting in
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:59 - Jan 3 with 1605 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clement doesn't look impressed with his seating arrangements. Smart overcoat though.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Jan 3 with 1581 viewsskippyjack

I'll take a 1-0 defeat.. it's an improvement on the last few games

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Jan 3 with 1543 viewsTheResurrection

1st absolute piece of garbage from Siggy

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 3 with 1455 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clement apparently went into see players before game

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 3 with 1447 viewsTheResurrection

Clement's assistants look like they won't take many prisoners

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 1424 viewsbiggar

Great chance Llorente.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 1409 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What a turn from Routs

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 3 with 1393 viewsskippyjack

Did we just have a chance?.. Jesus.. I cheered Llorentes header like a goal.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:08 - Jan 3 with 1373 viewsTheResurrection

Facking hell Llorente - BELTER !!!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 3 with 1312 viewsdailew

Cherries 2 up.

Good start by us. Ominously like the last game.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 3 with 1274 viewsmorningstar

Is this starting off the way it did at West Brom and Middlesboro?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Jan 3 with 1233 viewsRevJames

Commentary available online with BBC Radio London for anyone not able to pick up BBC Radio Wales in the Swansea area
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024