Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positivity 14:45 - Jan 1 with 1791 viewsDewi1jack

Which I know has absolutely no place on here but we are still only 3 wins off moving above Leicester.
2 wins and we're out of the relegation zone providing others lose. Which shows exactly how poor the PL is the season. We should have been really cut adrift by now.
If our players decide to start fighting sometime soon, we get a halfway decent coach in and Captain Beaky is allowed no-where near the transfer market (otherwise we'll get Adomah!) we may just be rebuilding in the Prem next season. Not in the Championship
Now provided we can then keep a halfway decent coach, Beaky is replaced by someone who has even the slightest idea of what constitutes a PL player, we may just be able to get back to the mid-table mediocrity we were at under Loudstrop.
Under Brad we were screwed and down. I had fully accepted we were Championship next season a few weeks ago. Only brightside was, more games for my ST money. Oh and going out of the FL cup a round earlier
If we go down, with the contract extensions handed out and the lack of quality brought in by Jenkins over the last few windows, we may possibly go straight through. Let's hope the new owners can see it this way as well
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 15:30]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Positivity on 15:19 - Jan 1 with 1745 viewsicecoldjack

The fans can be positive as fook,most where yesterday until the first and second goals went in, the players and management ? Hmm ..Some of those players didn't give a toss yesterday 2 nd half that's the main worry for Me.

But yes, stay positive if possible.
Positivity on 15:38 - Jan 1 with 1696 viewsClinton

I try to be positive, but it's like Groundhog Day at the Liberty.
1) we start at a pace. Charging round, closing the opposition.
2) the fans get behind the side.
3) we create one or two chances which we don't convert
4) opposition goes up our end and gets the softest of goals.
5) we start chasing the game, the shape goes and everything goes to hell
6) Siggy keeps running for 90 minutes plus. To less and less effect as those around him lose their position on the pitch, forget to mark up, get bamboozled by the simplest of attacking ploys, and get generally demoralised.
7) the crowd gets suicidal. The sensible ones leave early to avoid further pain and embarrassment.
8) frustration leads to half hearted chants of Jenkins Out etc
9) opposition score a late soft goal that would embarrass a primary school defence.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Positivity on 16:42 - Jan 1 with 1619 viewsdailew

Still in the FA Cup.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Positivity on 16:51 - Jan 1 with 1579 viewslifelong

Palace losing 1-0 half time against Arsenal.

Should the result stay the same, beat Palace Tuesday and we'll be one point behind them.
Positivity on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 1570 viewsperchrockjack

That s the spirit Roger.

Now, have a word with Taylor, ki,Amat, ff, naughton, llorente ,chivvy them up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Positivity on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 1568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's very hard to get positive when we are as badly staffed and coached as we were yesterday.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Positivity on 16:56 - Jan 1 with 1552 viewsperchrockjack

It's quite sickening to see decent guys ,nice guys like lifey, be shafted by this disgusting group of players and Management.

We are being taken for jerks

Jenkins Dineen and co really should be the ones getting the abuse.

I can tell you their lives would be hell if this debacle was taking place at many other clubs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024