Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? 21:53 - Jan 1 with 4571 viewsSwaneeRiver

He seems an angry fellow and intent on having a go at fellow posters.
Anyone think he was maybe bullied in school, as that seems to be the excuse for all life's ills nowadays ...
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 21:55 - Jan 1 with 3669 viewsDarran

You don't know who he is?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 21:59 - Jan 1 with 3610 viewsSwaneeRiver

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 21:55 - Jan 1 by Darran

Honestly Darran, apart from seeing his vitriolic posts to myself and many others on here I've no idea.
I do know the language in his posts make you look like Mother Theresa
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 22:03 - Jan 1 with 3550 viewsLandore_Jack

He may lack "people skills" but the majority of his posts are good.

#backtojack

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 22:03 - Jan 1 with 3538 viewsGroo

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 21:55 - Jan 1 by Darran

I have no idea, I presume some Cardiff fan having a laugh, but I don't know.

I also don't understand why there are responses to any of his posts.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 22:05]

Groo does what Groo does best

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:19 - Jan 1 with 3291 viewsSuperSwan

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 22:03 - Jan 1 by Groo

He is some English gimp who sits a few rows back from me in the East Stand! He started supporting us (if that's the right term) when we first went up to the Prem!! I think Jenkins boned his misses the way he goes on!!
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:21 - Jan 1 with 3273 viewsSoberBaker

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:19 - Jan 1 by SuperSwan

He is some English gimp who sits a few rows back from me in the East Stand! He started supporting us (if that's the right term) when we first went up to the Prem!! I think Jenkins boned his misses the way he goes on!!

AMOW

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:38 - Jan 1 with 3191 viewsGowerjack

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:21 - Jan 1 by SoberBaker

Don't encourage him....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:41 - Jan 1 with 3166 viewsDarran

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:19 - Jan 1 by SuperSwan

As funny as you are you're wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 23:50 - Jan 1 with 3142 viewsTheResurrection

Next home game I'm going to shout out top of my voice in my Cockney accent SuperSwan, you're facking having it you kunt!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 00:31 - Jan 2 with 3028 viewsStarsky

To the OP...
Where have you been? If you've been paying attention to his threads instead of getting all sensitive about the manner of his delivery... then you'd know his name etc.
For a recap, he's the dude that called it right 2 years ago while most of us (including me) had our heads stuck in the sand.
He's still calling it right while some on here are not up to speed on the betrayals of the board sell outs.
On another note... he's been pushing the Trust quite aggressively for the last few months on here and it's encouraged some of the trust committee to respond to defend/debate this subject.
If it wasn't for that we'd here feck all.

We're about to sign yet another manager and for the first time I'm totally ambivalent.
We have betrayers who still stick around to rub our noses in it
We have new owners, who I feel are out of their depth and can't communicate.
We have a squad of players on more money in a week than I earn in 2 years
We have Neil feckin Taylor taking up 50% of the news now headlines offering advice to the new manager. "We're low on confidence blah blah" No you're not, your low on fighting spirit and energy.
We have the Trust who are still trying to work out what to do with the new owners
Then... we have fans, the majority of them not knowing WTF is going on and still think the Americans are investors.
We haven't got the message out to the other fans who don't read forums, to tell them that our club is being destroyed A little day by day.

I'm starting not to care anymore. The club isn't like it was when we got rid of Petty. It's now a faceless corporate monster that can't be saved. There's nothing to save unless it crashes back through the leagues until no flecker wants it anymore.
And all some of you are worried about is because he called you a kunt.

I really don't give a fack anymore, I'm just observing it like the soap opera it has become.
As for the trust. It's about time you became a thorn in the side of these owners & the traitors because they're making you look like mugs.

FIN ... I'm out of here...

Edit: for a few days
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 1:24]

It's just the internet, init.

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 01:15 - Jan 2 with 2943 viewsGowerjack

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 00:31 - Jan 2 by Starsky

To the OP...
Where have you been? If you've been paying attention to his threads instead of getting all sensitive about the manner of his delivery... then you'd know his name etc.
For a recap, he's the dude that called it right 2 years ago while most of us (including me) had our heads stuck in the sand.
He's still calling it right while some on here are not up to speed on the betrayals of the board sell outs.
On another note... he's been pushing the Trust quite aggressively for the last few months on here and it's encouraged some of the trust committee to respond to defend/debate this subject.

We're about to sign yet another manager and for the first time I'm totally ambivalent.
We have Neil feckin Taylor taking up 50% of the news now headlines offering advice to the new manager. "We're low on confidence blah blah" No you're not, your low on fighting spirit and energy.
We have the Trust who are still trying to work out what to do with the new owners
Then... we have fans, the majority of them not knowing WTF is going on and still think the Americans are investors.
We haven't got the message out to the other fans who don't read forums, to tell them that our club is being destroyed A little day by day.

I'm starting not to care anymore. The club isn't like it was when we got rid of Petty. It's now a faceless corporate monster that can't be saved. There's nothing to save unless it crashes back through the leagues until no flecker wants it anymore.

I really don't give a fack anymore, I'm just observing it like the soap opera it has become.
As for the trust. It's about time you became a thorn in the side of these owners & the traitors because they're making you look like mugs.

Chris

Nice one.

That needed to be said and I wholeheartedly agree.

Kepp calm
And
Keep the Faith

Because when all this s hit dies down we will still be here waiting to rebuild.

Just another chapter.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 01:26 - Jan 2 with 2908 viewsTheResurrection

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 00:31 - Jan 2 by Starsky

To the OP...

Top man Chris and post of the year already, 1 day in!! ;-)

The OP was on here supporting Huw Jenkins the other day. Unbelievable.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 02:32 - Jan 2 with 2835 viewsicecoldjack

The resurrection is one of the few posters that doesn't get side tracked by the agenda setters.

I've disagreed with him a few times recently over Bob, but his viewpoint on the club and the trust is pretty much the same as mine.
Huw and the board have been in sell mode for 2 yrs not giving a fook about the football and the sheeple on here were more than happy to stick heads in the sand and take the trust propaganda via the planet swans clique and act like everything was rosy.

It stank then and it stinks now,especially as it's all of a sudden ok to raise questions about the board and slap Jenkins, as long as it deflects from the mediocre job the trust have done.

Resurrection is on message more often than not.
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 02:38 - Jan 2 with 2833 viewsSwaneeRiver

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 01:26 - Jan 2 by TheResurrection

Top man Chris and post of the year already, 1 day in!! ;-)

The OP was on here supporting Huw Jenkins the other day. Unbelievable.

Mate. You are entitled to your opinions as am I.
You feel the need to voice them forcefully, to say the least, I don't.
I don't hold with what has happened to our club ovr the last 12 months, but neither will I be shouting abuse at a fellow human being as if they were something of the bottom of my shoe.
I in no way apologise for my standpoint, neither do I expect you to apologise for yours.
However I do not deserve to be called a "c..t" and as a supporter of the club for 50 years, I'll not be walking away from them.
Happy New Year
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 06:52 - Jan 2 with 2720 viewsdameedna

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 22:03 - Jan 1 by Groo

Lol
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 07:14 - Jan 2 with 2700 viewsbarry_island

Possibly the most effective auditor the club has ever had.

A contributor to the club, rather than a user.

I think we can put up with a few naughty words, don't you?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 07:58 - Jan 2 with 2636 viewsSwaneeRiver

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 07:14 - Jan 2 by barry_island

Possibly the most effective auditor the club has ever had.

A contributor to the club, rather than a user.

I think we can put up with a few naughty words, don't you?

I get that a lot of people feel he speaks for them and concur with his actions.
Whilst I fully understand this, and agree with many points he raises, to go to a football ground or come to a forum such as this and call people "c...s" & so on IMO dilutes his message.
It stops him looking like The Voice of The People and instead makes him look like only (to quote Life of Brian) " A very naughty boy"
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 08:09 - Jan 2 with 2600 viewsPURe_Evil

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 07:58 - Jan 2 by SwaneeRiver

Whilst I fully understand this, and agree with many points he raises, to go to a football ground or come to a forum such as this and call people "c...s" & so on IMO dilutes his message.
It stops him looking like The Voice of The People and instead makes him look like only (to quote Life of Brian) " A very naughty boy"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

His posts are bang on whether you like the way he delivers them or not.

If you don't like the naughty words just ignore them? Have you ever been to football match? If you have do you sit in the South Stand?

Come on grow up, the message is more important than a few additional c*nts here and there, I dont think he swears much in the original posts - its just when people disagree which he takes very badly, but most of the people who disagree need to wake up

Man up son! Happy New Year!
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 10:13 - Jan 2 with 2409 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not sure Chris E knew exactly what was going on or what would transpire but what he foresaw has occurred.

Not that that makes it any easier to swallow.

But ,yeah, he s pretty much spot on .

As a club , we re torpid .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 10:21 - Jan 2 with 2384 viewsPURe_Evil

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 10:13 - Jan 2 by perchrockjack

I'm not sure Chris E knew exactly what was going on or what would transpire but what he foresaw has occurred.

Not that that makes it any easier to swallow.

But ,yeah, he s pretty much spot on .

As a club , we re torpid .

Torpid, good word.
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 10:32 - Jan 2 with 2341 viewsperchrockjack

And dug up from the windmills of my mind.

No wiki media, no spel choker , just as it is.

The Eminated One

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 11:13 - Jan 2 with 2258 viewsPURe_Evil

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 10:32 - Jan 2 by perchrockjack

And dug up from the windmills of my mind.

No wiki media, no spel choker , just as it is.

The Eminated One

emAnated

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 11:30 - Jan 2 with 2215 views34dfgdf54

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 02:32 - Jan 2 by icecoldjack

The resurrection is one of the few posters that doesn't get side tracked by the agenda setters.

I've disagreed with him a few times recently over Bob, but his viewpoint on the club and the trust is pretty much the same as mine.
Huw and the board have been in sell mode for 2 yrs not giving a fook about the football and the sheeple on here were more than happy to stick heads in the sand and take the trust propaganda via the planet swans clique and act like everything was rosy.

It stank then and it stinks now,especially as it's all of a sudden ok to raise questions about the board and slap Jenkins, as long as it deflects from the mediocre job the trust have done.

Resurrection is on message more often than not.

Completely spot on regarding Huw and co. To come on here and read posts off the same people who berated anyone who said anything negative about Jenkins is in a sad way, amusing.

I do have sympathy with the remaining trust board, there is no doubting they took their eye off the ball, but the posts by Millie, after being on the lash in Morgan's, was the swaying point for me. He knew what was going on. I have no doubt. Despite what Phil says about looking in his eyes etc, his new found friendships with the board came before the Trust.

If you're tucked up like you say, you don't go swilling with the very people who did it a few weeks later, it doesn't add up.
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 11:31 - Jan 2 with 2209 viewsPURe_Evil

Of course he knew.

Looked into his eyes FFS.
Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 11:57 - Jan 2 with 2168 viewsDafyddHuw

Who is the man who calls himself The Resurrection ? on 07:58 - Jan 2 by SwaneeRiver

Oh grow up ffs. It's a football forum. You'll hear far, far worse in any schoolyard anywhere in the country. If your ears are that delicate then why the fùck do you go to footballmatches? Or maybe you don't.

Speaking of the Resurrection, cos I called him tedious a few days ago he's PMed me twice asking where I live.
You're in with a better chance of scoring with chocolates and flowers than PMs butt. And whilst I think you're far too hard on the Trust, I believe it's to everybody's interest that you keep poking them with sharp sticks.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 11:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024