Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something to take our mind off club things....Maradona 10:06 - Jan 3 with 1714 viewsbiggar

Had almost forgotten just how good this man was so here's a reminder. So....how do you think he compares to Messi and Ronaldo (Portugal)? What a player.

Something to take our mind off club things....Maradona on 10:16 - Jan 3 with 1699 viewsswanjackal

All that whilst often coked off his tits. Can you imagine the player he would have been without the flaws....or maybe it was the flaws that gave him that edge. Excellent player, a total character and a complete headcase. A fan's dream.

Edit: Find it impossible to compare generations with each other due to the different levels of professionalism of the game through the years. I will say though, Maradona was a player you would tune into watch what he can do, and I have that same respect with Messi. Who is better? I couldn't even formulate that.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 10:19]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Something to take our mind off club things....Maradona on 10:21 - Jan 3 with 1685 viewsperchrockjack

Maradono virtually won games on his own playing with average team mates.

Messi and Ronaldo have played with top players

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Something to take our mind off club things....Maradona on 10:30 - Jan 3 with 1668 viewsbiggar

Something to take our mind off club things....Maradona on 10:21 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Maradono virtually won games on his own playing with average team mates.

Messi and Ronaldo have played with top players

Yes, I agree. Maradona at Napoli was simply phenomenal. Pretty average squad overall but he was on another level. Same with the World Cup in 86.

And he was also playing in an era where the tackling was a lot more fierce. He was avoiding real leg breakers on a regular basis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024