Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appointment of Paul Clement 17:05 - Jan 4 with 2761 viewsSwansTrust

Trust statement on appointment of Paul Clement...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/01/04/appointment-of-paul-clement/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Appointment of Paul Clement on 17:36 - Jan 4 with 2672 viewsSwaneeRiver

Excellent news and glad to see the Trust being involved with the running of the club once again.
Appointment of Paul Clement on 17:40 - Jan 4 with 2631 viewsWandererJack

It really is encouraging to see that the Americans have made an effort to involve the Trust and are learning quickly from their mistakes.
Appointment of Paul Clement on 17:43 - Jan 4 with 2590 viewsSwaneeRiver

Appointment of Paul Clement on 17:40 - Jan 4 by WandererJack

It really is encouraging to see that the Americans have made an effort to involve the Trust and are learning quickly from their mistakes.

I may be naive but I honestly feel that the Americans have looked at all the mistakes made since before they took over and are now trying to learn from them
Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:00 - Jan 4 with 2517 viewsWandererJack

Appointment of Paul Clement on 17:43 - Jan 4 by SwaneeRiver

I may be naive but I honestly feel that the Americans have looked at all the mistakes made since before they took over and are now trying to learn from them

I don't think the yanks really want to pick a fight with the supporters as they have nothing to gain by that.

They need the team to do well to turn a profit.
Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:02 - Jan 4 with 2507 viewsmonmouth

They will have been all over the finances but I'd bet they are pretty angry at the Football Fairytale they were sold by Sellout C*nt OBE. They are probably looking for a reliable partner in steering the football side. If the Trust can insert themselves there, it would certainly be an interesting development.

The downside of course is that there is no avoiding some responsibility for any consequences. Imagine they'd been involved, consulted, and backed the MLS Clown.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:07 - Jan 4 with 2476 viewstomdickharry

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:00 - Jan 4 by WandererJack

I don't think the yanks really want to pick a fight with the supporters as they have nothing to gain by that.

And that is why Paul Clement will be allowed to strengthen the team in this window possibly before our next league game.
Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:19 - Jan 4 with 2400 viewsjohnlangy

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:07 - Jan 4 by tomdickharry

And that is why Paul Clement will be allowed to strengthen the team in this window possibly before our next league game.

And he's got a full ten days PLUS a real competitive FA Cup game in which to assess the current squad before the next PL game.
Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:19 - Jan 4 with 2400 viewsClinton

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:00 - Jan 4 by WandererJack

The owners picked something of a fight with us by selecting Bradley for commercial rather tan footballing reasons.
i think we showed we cannot be completely ignored.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:31 - Jan 4 with 2332 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Encouraging indeed.

Interesting that the next forum to be announced shortly will have representation from all key shareholders.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:45 - Jan 4 with 2261 viewsPrivate_Partz

Appointment of Paul Clement on 18:31 - Jan 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Encouraging indeed.

Interesting that the next forum to be announced shortly will have representation from all key shareholders.

Yes it is good news and the next forum should be very interesting. The other point is this goes against what Jenkins wants as he has been trying to marginalise the Trust since he stopped automatic membership via season ticket sales.
A half decent window now and I will be renewing my season ticket.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Appointment of Paul Clement on 19:00 - Jan 4 with 2176 viewsLoyal

Lovely now get four fcking decent players in and stop talking America.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Appointment of Paul Clement on 19:26 - Jan 4 with 2107 viewsjack247

You have to hope that's the case. I find it hard to view them as anything other than arrogant, opportunistic venture capitalists though.

No issue with them making money and if they have genuinely realised that we are where we are as a direct result of their actions and are doing everything they can to salvage the situation, then great. I don't think they have the humility or experience to though. If they did they wouldn't have fcked us in the first place.
Appointment of Paul Clement on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 2033 viewsCooperman

Well done from both sides on ensuring dialogue, transparency and involvement.

I shouldn't really use the word 'sides' but you know where I'm coming from.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction towards unification.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Appointment of Paul Clement on 19:56 - Jan 4 with 2001 viewsLoyal

Appointment of Paul Clement on 19:49 - Jan 4 by Cooperman

Well done from both sides on ensuring dialogue, transparency and involvement.

I shouldn't really use the word 'sides' but you know where I'm coming from.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction towards unification.

As soon as Jenkins and co leave the better.
For their own personal lives as much as anything else.
I would have thought if the trusts legal advice is positive towards action they will have to fck off anyway. Or at least step down for the entirety of what comes next.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Appointment of Paul Clement on 20:08 - Jan 4 with 1954 viewsLandore_Jack

A few questions that need answering:

Will the Americans buy the shares owned by the Trust? If no, is it within their interest to dilute the Trust at the end of the season? Do they see the Trust as a long term partner?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 20:09]

#backtojack

Appointment of Paul Clement on 20:38 - Jan 4 with 1858 viewsperchrockjack

I'm over reacting but it's probable we beat Hull then the momentum leads us to achieving at least a point v Arsenal.

Footballers are strange as are fans.

Clement might well be an inspired choice.

Hope I'm not wrong

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Appointment of Paul Clement on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 1744 viewsLeonWasGod

Good to see the Trust being consulted, but how does that actually work with a manager appointment? Did the trust have a say in who they wanted or is it more a case of being kept in the loop and having oversight of the process? It sounds like the former, but is there anyone in the Trust who's had experience of judging and picking managers? Was the Trust actively involved in the selection of any previous managers? Questions, questions....
Appointment of Paul Clement on 22:25 - Jan 4 with 1667 viewsTheResurrection

Appointment of Paul Clement on 21:31 - Jan 4 by LeonWasGod

Good to see the Trust being consulted, but how does that actually work with a manager appointment? Did the trust have a say in who they wanted or is it more a case of being kept in the loop and having oversight of the process? It sounds like the former, but is there anyone in the Trust who's had experience of judging and picking managers? Was the Trust actively involved in the selection of any previous managers? Questions, questions....

They were careful to say "blueprint" so they just probably gave the profile of the Roberto Martinez of 2007.

Young, ambitious, would take an holistic approach to the Club and it's various teams, will get us playing more akin to what we've become accustomed, has contacts, will be his own man and someone that can teach the Board rather than the Board dictating to the manager.

Let's hope it's that anyway as if it's the other and judging by Uxbridge's football posts they don't have a clue.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Appointment of Paul Clement on 23:36 - Jan 4 with 1542 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Is this where the Clement leaks came from?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024