Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 13:11 - Jan 5 with 25811 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:17 - Jan 7 with 3307 viewsbuilthjack

Hull 0, SWANS 4

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:18 - Jan 7 with 3306 viewsplanetswansadmin

How Far Will We Go In The FA Cup This Season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:19 - Jan 7 with 3302 viewsCooperman

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:04 - Jan 7 by MattG

Not sure how much we can read into this official tweet.....

We're definitely playing Hull in the Emirates FA Cup at the KCom come 3pm today.

And I can see these two getting a game with Siggy and Fab rested. Otherwise I foresee a fairly strong team with Clem wanting another first hand look at his primary squad members. Reid, Rodon, James and the other young cygnets played yesterday so they won't even make the bench.

I can see Hull going reasonably strong too. They have a new head coach in place who will also want to see what is at his disposal.

0-1 for me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:45 - Jan 7 with 3276 viewsmonmouth

The preferred PL defence should play. That includes Fabianski. They have to start gelling as a unit and this is the only chance in a match before they simply have to get it right.

Of course we'll rotate though as that is the received wisdom, and also why the cup has become a load of old pony.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:28 - Jan 7 with 2964 viewsairedale

I wonder how many of our fans will be there today, and whether the Hull supporters will [effectively] boycott the game?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 2898 viewsnantywatcher

I'm very surprised how many people think this will be an easy game - not so certain myself.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:07 - Jan 7 with 2687 viewsAnotherJohn

Team here.

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%

Mawson missing - injured?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:08 - Jan 7 with 2641 viewsdailew

Much stronger team than I expected.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:10 - Jan 7 with 2577 viewsWxmJax

He's got to hit the ground running so no time to put youngsters out.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:13 - Jan 7 with 2513 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:08 - Jan 7 by dailew

Much stronger team than I expected.

VdH and FF a bit of a strange combo.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:15 - Jan 7 with 2475 viewsgazza_1234

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:10 - Jan 7 by WxmJax

He's got to hit the ground running so no time to put youngsters out.

Youngsters played yesterday. Never going to play today whoever was in charge.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:19 - Jan 7 with 2394 viewsdailew

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:15 - Jan 7 by gazza_1234

Youngsters played yesterday. Never going to play today whoever was in charge.

Could have been rested on the bequest of the gaffer.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:19 - Jan 7 with 2394 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 07:47 - Jan 7 by Loyal

Anyone remember the housing estate a good few years back Γ°ΕΈΛœβ€š

Was this the battle of Goole or the Silver Cod Pub?
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:19 - Jan 7 with 2390 viewsHighjack

Gylfi on the wing again? Or Baston on the wing with Gylfi up front? Who the hell is actually picking these teams?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Jan 7 with 2374 viewsWhiterockin

Taylor nowhere to be seen?
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:22 - Jan 7 with 2116 viewsFireboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

Great to see innit
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Jan 7 with 2068 viewsBirchgrovejack

No Taylor which is good.
But no Mawson either is he injured? He's not even in the squad?
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:26 - Jan 7 with 2041 viewsskippyjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

Resting him.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 2009 viewsFireboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:26 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

Resting him.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 2002 viewsSlugster664

Any stream for this guys?

STID

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:30 - Jan 7 with 1958 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:26 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

Resting him.

For next season
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Jan 7 with 1914 viewsowainglyndwr

I am happy with this line up quite strong.
Ideal game for Dyer
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Jan 7 with 1887 viewsskippyjack

Why are the Scum on BBC Wales tomorrow.. and we've been completely ignored?

I know it's BBC Wales.. but still

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:37 - Jan 7 with 1842 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

NO Streams today it seems

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:38 - Jan 7 with 1829 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

Why are the Scum on BBC Wales tomorrow.. and we've been completely ignored?

I know it's BBC Wales.. but still

Not on Radio Wales then? What about Swansea Sound?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024