Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 13:11 - Jan 5 with 25956 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:28 - Jan 5 with 6758 viewsOldjack

I'm expecting Hull to have one eye on that semi final next Tuesday with the scumbags ,so we put out a fairly decent team and there should be only one outcome
Don't suppose there will be a stream for this by any chance ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:31 - Jan 5 with 6748 viewsMattG

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:28 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

I'm expecting Hull to have one eye on that semi final next Tuesday with the scumbags ,so we put out a fairly decent team and there should be only one outcome
Don't suppose there will be a stream for this by any chance ?

Doesn't look like it's being broadcast live anywhere so probably no streams.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:53 - Jan 5 with 6682 viewsGlyn1

Will BOTH sides be trying to throw this match, so that they can concentrate on the Premier League? Could Hull and Swansea be fined if they put out their under-17s?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 15:50 - Jan 5 with 6626 viewsSWANZF4N

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:53 - Jan 5 by Glyn1

Will BOTH sides be trying to throw this match, so that they can concentrate on the Premier League? Could Hull and Swansea be fined if they put out their under-17s?

no streams available for this though.....
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 16:22 - Jan 5 with 6588 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:31 - Jan 5 by MattG

Doesn't look like it's being broadcast live anywhere so probably no streams.

Sounds like we need some traveling Jack to be a hero and Periscope it. That worked great for the friendlies this summer.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 19:19 - Jan 5 with 6417 viewssherpajacob

I have surreal memories of a trip to Boothferry Park, late 90s possibly early 2000s.

I think we won 1-0, so might have been john hollins era.

The overall recollection is of a completely dilapidated stadium. I think 2/3 rds of it was closed because of safety issues, and in reality the rest of it was probably unsafe as well.

If I'm ever asked what's the worst ground I've ever visited, the answer is an easy one.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 20:00 - Jan 5 with 6375 viewsWxmJax

PC needs to see the players so I think we'll have a decent side out. Go for the win, boost morale.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 20:11 - Jan 5 with 6361 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 20:00 - Jan 5 by WxmJax

PC needs to see the players so I think we'll have a decent side out. Go for the win, boost morale.

He said pretty much that, just a few changes.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 20:11]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 6242 viewsTNT

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 16:22 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sounds like we need some traveling Jack to be a hero and Periscope it. That worked great for the friendlies this summer.

One for CaliforniaJack, this!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 21:43 - Jan 5 with 6230 viewsJango

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 19:19 - Jan 5 by sherpajacob

I have surreal memories of a trip to Boothferry Park, late 90s possibly early 2000s.

The overall recollection is of a completely dilapidated stadium. I think 2/3 rds of it was closed because of safety issues, and in reality the rest of it was probably unsafe as well.

If I'm ever asked what's the worst ground I've ever visited, the answer is an easy one.

Tat pretty much sums up Hull as a whole
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 22:07 - Jan 5 with 6187 viewsCooperman

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 19:19 - Jan 5 by sherpajacob

I only went there once. It was a turgid 0-0 in the mid 90's and the closest I've got to going back was when we had them first up in a Championship season (may have been the play off season) however I had the shits so didn't travel; think we lost that one 1-0.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 11:24 - Jan 6 with 5905 viewspencoedjack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 14:53 - Jan 5 by Glyn1

Let's hope it's not a draw

Mixture of under 23s and some experienced players

If Baston is not off I'd certainly give him 90 mins so PC can have a look at our 15 million pound striker
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 11:26 - Jan 6 with 5903 viewsgazza_1234

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 22:07 - Jan 5 by Cooperman

I only went there once. It was a turgid 0-0 in the mid 90's and the closest I've got to going back was when we had them first up in a Championship season (may have been the play off season) however I had the shits so didn't travel; think we lost that one 1-0.

There wont be many youngsters available.

U23's playing today v Blackburn & the Cup game against Wolves early next week.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 11:38 - Jan 6 with 5877 viewsowainglyndwr

Merson has us to lose 2 nil on the super 6.
But I am going to disagree and think about a 2 . 1 to us.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 12:01 - Jan 6 with 5862 viewsspiderboy

the city"more of a town really,is a hell hole,full of retail parks and the main town is full of takeaway and charities,just like our "city, , town just before the bridge which crosses over to
the land of shite..people up there eat fishin the main.Iwas putting a bet on in the bookies and most of the punters up there were eating fish out of theyr side pockets,nice enough stadia tho,long journey,so get some fish to eat on the way home on the bus.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 12:25 - Jan 6 with 5816 viewsHeyJeff

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 16:22 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Listening to the BBC radio is another option. Why we have no Swansea tv ?
Particularly for the matchdays .
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:00 - Jan 6 with 5778 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 12:01 - Jan 6 by spiderboy

the city"more of a town really,is a hell hole,full of retail parks and the main town is full of takeaway and charities,just like our "city, , town just before the bridge which crosses over to
the land of shite..people up there eat fishin the main.Iwas putting a bet on in the bookies and most of the punters up there were eating fish out of theyr side pockets,nice enough stadia tho,long journey,so get some fish to eat on the way home on the bus.

You're talking about the 2017 UK City of Culture, so there are a lot of special events on: https://www.hull2017.co.uk/

I've got to say that your experience is different from mine when I went to the match a couple of seasons age: there were some nice pubs in the old part of town and the Aquarium looked terrific.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:04 - Jan 6 with 5768 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 11:38 - Jan 6 by owainglyndwr

Merson has us to lose 2 nil on the super 6.
But I am going to disagree and think about a 2 . 1 to us.

Whereas Mark Lawrenson predicts that we'll draw 1-1 and then win the replay:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38509635

But the Hull fans believe that Lawro has a vendetta against them, because so far in the Premier League he has predicted they would get 0 wins, 2 draws and 18 defeats - ouch.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:16 - Jan 6 with 5745 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 21:43 - Jan 5 by Jango

Tat pretty much sums up Hull as a whole

I went there once in the 80's for a university open day. It was about 7 hours on the train, bitterly cold and the last area the train past through was scruffy allotments with sheds with smashed windows. There was a stink of fish wafting over from Grimsby. I decided I didn't want to spend 3 years there!
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 18:29 - Jan 6 with 5514 viewsdailew

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:00 - Jan 6 by Glyn1

You're talking about the 2017 UK City of Culture, so there are a lot of special events on: https://www.hull2017.co.uk/

I've got to say that your experience is different from mine when I went to the match a couple of seasons age: there were some nice pubs in the old part of town and the Aquarium looked terrific.

Liked it as well when I went.

Been to a lot of worse places.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 18:30]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 18:31 - Jan 6 with 5505 viewsGriffting

Hull sent us on our way to disaster with their win at the Lib earlier this season. I feel it would be appropriate to get back on track with a bit of revenge tomorrow. Nice 5-0 win would suffice.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 5418 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ashley comes through for us.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 07:47 - Jan 7 with 5089 viewsLoyal

Anyone remember the housing estate a good few years back Γ°ΕΈΛœβ€š

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:04 - Jan 7 with 5029 viewsMattG

Not sure how much we can read into this official tweet.....

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 09:10 - Jan 7 with 5020 viewsplanetswansadmin

The Swans start their FA Cup campaign this afternoon with an all Premier League clash with fellow relegation candidates Hull City this afternoon with what may well be an unlikely line up given what has become the norm for this stage of the competition

Full Story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/44700
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024