Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delph 12:15 - Jan 7 with 1132 viewsDyfnant

Can't say I've ever been impressed with the guy, always had him in the over hyped English category.
Not saying we're interested but for those that have paid attention more, where would he play in our side & what your opinion on him.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Delph on 12:16 - Jan 7 with 1121 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Powder puff

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Delph on 12:17 - Jan 7 with 1108 viewsJackBaston

Got enough snakes at our club
Delph on 12:44 - Jan 7 with 983 viewspencoedjack

I agree over hyped English player

I almost picked him over Stones in the most over hyped player thread this week
Delph on 13:00 - Jan 7 with 902 viewsicecoldjack

Had a couple of decent seasons got a move because of his passport. We need to be careful with the type of player Swans sign these days. Clement pointed out int he presser thats its important to watch players,scout them and find out about their home life etc.

I'm not so sure we've done that type of thing since Brendan. If we signed a player like Delph he could be good he could just pick and choose his games like some players we have already.
Difficult to know the motivation, hopefully Clement is going to be well versed on this kind of thing, sooner search for a younger more hungry player who wants to prove himself rather than a player that will see the Swans as a step down .
Delph on 13:06 - Jan 7 with 874 viewswaynekerr55

Delph on 13:00 - Jan 7 by icecoldjack

Had a couple of decent seasons got a move because of his passport. We need to be careful with the type of player Swans sign these days. Clement pointed out int he presser thats its important to watch players,scout them and find out about their home life etc.

I'm not so sure we've done that type of thing since Brendan. If we signed a player like Delph he could be good he could just pick and choose his games like some players we have already.
Difficult to know the motivation, hopefully Clement is going to be well versed on this kind of thing, sooner search for a younger more hungry player who wants to prove himself rather than a player that will see the Swans as a step down .

Never know - the season Villa went down was the year they sold him.

Had a taste of international duty and perhaps he fancies that again. Difficult to tell

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Delph on 13:10 - Jan 7 with 848 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Have you seen our midfield

He'd walk into our team

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Delph on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 704 viewsBloodyhills

I think he's an OK player though not good enough for Man C. Also, apparently, he sees ghost all the time like that kid in the film 'Sixth Sense'.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024