Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off 18:56 - Jan 7 with 3842 viewsSwan02

Next up are Lyon next Sunday at the Liberty stadium 3pm kick off.
A win will give a home quarter final so it's a huge fixture.

Come on the OSPREYS
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 18:59 - Jan 7 with 3337 viewsdickythorpe

Is Giles being rested for Wales?
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 19:08 - Jan 7 with 3330 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 18:59 - Jan 7 by dickythorpe

Is Giles being rested for Wales?

Good question. Missing for last 2 games, not even on the bench.

Injury surely, not squad rotation?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 19:54 - Jan 7 with 3310 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 19:08 - Jan 7 by union_jack

Good question. Missing for last 2 games, not even on the bench.

Injury surely, not squad rotation?

Missed the Dragons match due to slight shoulder issue.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 20:17 - Jan 7 with 3298 viewsmax936

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 19:54 - Jan 7 by Taffvalerowdy

Missed the Dragons match due to slight shoulder issue.

Was interviewed today and he's still having a few issues with his shoulder, but should be back shortly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 21:13 - Jan 7 with 3273 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 20:17 - Jan 7 by max936

Was interviewed today and he's still having a few issues with his shoulder, but should be back shortly.

He will be fit for Wales
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 22:32 - Jan 7 with 3247 viewsmax936

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 21:13 - Jan 7 by Taffvalerowdy

He will be fit for Wales

He wouldn't be drawn on that and said his focus is on Ospreys, still a bit raw for me, but a hell of a prospect.

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 22:35 - Jan 7 with 3246 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 22:32 - Jan 7 by max936

He wouldn't be drawn on that and said his focus is on Ospreys, still a bit raw for me, but a hell of a prospect.

I think he and Cracknell will both make the squad
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 22:40 - Jan 7 with 3241 viewsBanosswan

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 22:32 - Jan 7 by max936

Any hint of an injury and he should be rested.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 23:14 - Jan 7 with 3230 viewsmax936

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 22:40 - Jan 7 by Banosswan

Any hint of an injury and he should be rested.

He is being rested, was talking to Gruff Rees last week and he told me that they're struggling to keep him out of the gym and off the training field, typical of an ambitious talented 19yrold.

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 09:40 - Jan 8 with 3174 viewsSwan02

Lyon are a big physical side, be intersecting to see the side the Ospreys pick.
Di they rest a few or go full strength.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 10:04 - Jan 8 with 3161 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 09:40 - Jan 8 by Swan02

Lyon are a big physical side, be intersecting to see the side the Ospreys pick.
Di they rest a few or go full strength.

A win next week would see the Ospreys guarantee themselves a home quarter final match. Being either the "best" or "second best" pool winner would mean a home semi-final if they win the quarter final.

So expect a strong team next Sunday, and then depending on how the other pools/groups look, they can select accordingly against Newcastle the following Saturday.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 09:52 - Jan 9 with 3101 viewsSwan02

Forwards coach Chris Gibbes returning to New Zealand to take up a position of head coach with top side Wellington.
A big loss to the Ospreys.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 10:02 - Jan 9 with 3091 viewsLoyal

Will there be legalised fighting ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 16:23 - Jan 9 with 3037 viewsSwan02

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 10:04 - Jan 8 by Taffvalerowdy

A win next week would see the Ospreys guarantee themselves a home quarter final match. Being either the "best" or "second best" pool winner would mean a home semi-final if they win the quarter final.

So expect a strong team next Sunday, and then depending on how the other pools/groups look, they can select accordingly against Newcastle the following Saturday.

Looks like Lyon are bringing their full side as last weekends game was called off due to a frozen pitch.
Game on 😃😃
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 04:15 - Jan 10 with 2941 viewsSwansNZ

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 21:13 - Jan 7 by Taffvalerowdy

He will be fit for Wales

Please tell me that Cuthbert is injured.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 11:45 - Jan 10 with 2895 viewsSwan02

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 16:23 - Jan 9 by Swan02

Looks like Lyon are bringing their full side as last weekends game was called off due to a frozen pitch.
Game on 😃😃

Roger Blyth been awarded a honours degree by Swansea university for services to rugby in the Swansea and Ospreysarea.
Well deserved award.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 17:18 - Jan 10 with 2864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 11:45 - Jan 10 by Swan02

Roger Blyth been awarded a honours degree by Swansea university for services to rugby in the Swansea and Ospreysarea.
Well deserved award.

Indeed. Such a shame about the all whites though. I live right by St. Helens and it really grips my sh*t just how low and decrepit that great old ground, steeped in rugby and cricketing history has become.

If Glammy start calling themselves Cardiff in the 20-20 competitions next year I won't be watching them.They've sold the soul of county cricket in south Wales down the river, just so that Cardiff can host one worthwhile test match every three years. Shocking.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 08:34 - Jan 11 with 2822 viewsSwan02

Open side flanker Sam Underhill set to leave for Bath at the end of the season with the Ospreys receiving £150k to release him early from his contract.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 09:47 - Jan 11 with 2806 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 08:34 - Jan 11 by Swan02

Open side flanker Sam Underhill set to leave for Bath at the end of the season with the Ospreys receiving £150k to release him early from his contract.

If he's pledged his allegiance to England then it makes sense.

Plenty of investment has gone into to Welsh born players to take his place.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 2778 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 08:34 - Jan 11 by Swan02

A good deal for the Ospreys as Sam could (& would) be able to leave for free 12 months later.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 00:13 - Jan 12 with 2759 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 17:18 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Indeed. Such a shame about the all whites though. I live right by St. Helens and it really grips my sh*t just how low and decrepit that great old ground, steeped in rugby and cricketing history has become.

If Glammy start calling themselves Cardiff in the 20-20 competitions next year I won't be watching them.They've sold the soul of county cricket in south Wales down the river, just so that Cardiff can host one worthwhile test match every three years. Shocking.

Yep, my Aunt lived on Bryn Road before it became studentville and I loved St Helens. Saw Glam beat Leics to get to Gillete Cup final in 77 I think (David the Gower scored 50 and lost - hah). Also saw the All Whites muller the Sheilas there in 92? and get hammered by that fantastic All Black team in the early 80s.

Perfect example of where history and investment could have gone together. But no, of course not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 08:45 - Jan 12 with 2728 viewsSwan02

Interesting that this game is one of only a handful this season that are not televised live.
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 08:42 - Jan 13 with 2691 viewsSwan02

Next up are Lyon on Sunday at the Liberty stadium 3pm kick off.

Come on the OSPREYS
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 14:06 - Jan 13 with 2664 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 08:42 - Jan 13 by Swan02

Next up are Lyon on Sunday at the Liberty stadium 3pm kick off.

Come on the OSPREYS

The Ospreys team to play Lyon at the Liberty Stadium is:

15 Dan Evans

14 Keelan Giles

13 Kieron Fonotia

12 Ashley Beck

11 Hanno Dirksen

10 Dan Biggar

9 Tom Habberfield

1 Nicky Smith

2 Sam Parry

3 Ma’afu Fia

4 Rory Thornton

5 Alun Wyn Jones (Capt)

6 James King

7 Justin Tipuric

8 Dan Baker

REPLACEMENTS

16 Scott Baldwin

17 Paul James

18 Rhodri Jones

19 Adam Beard

20 Sam Underhill

21 Brendon Leonard

22 Josh Matavesi

23 Sam Davies
Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 14:56 - Jan 13 with 2649 viewsSwan02

Ospreys Lyon Sunday15th January 3pm kick off on 14:06 - Jan 13 by Taffvalerowdy

The Ospreys team to play Lyon at the Liberty Stadium is:

15 Dan Evans

14 Keelan Giles

13 Kieron Fonotia

12 Ashley Beck

11 Hanno Dirksen

10 Dan Biggar

9 Tom Habberfield

1 Nicky Smith

2 Sam Parry

3 Ma’afu Fia