Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? 20:45 - Jan 7 with 4397 viewsvetchonian

Just a question how come we beat a team a2 places above us but fail to beat the the team at the foot of the league?
Team selection?,tactics?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:50 - Jan 7 with 2439 viewslifelong

It's the FA Cup.

Everton have lost at home today, so have Stoke against Wolves.. these things happen in this competition.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:51 - Jan 7 with 2427 viewsbuilthjack

Let's be honest. We have 13/14 players who are capable. Then we have a dozen average or poor. So if you start with 4 or 5 of the latter, you will always struggle.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:53 - Jan 7 with 2407 viewsMrSwerve

No one gives a sh*t about the fa cup. Players, managers, most fans.

There's been a lot of scrutiny on here tonight but this is a fact. 5000 fans there, glum night, no one gave a f*ck.

We're out, and can concentrate on the league. I honestly do not care one ounce that we're out.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 20:55]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:54 - Jan 7 with 2397 viewsFireboy

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:51 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Let's be honest. We have 13/14 players who are capable. Then we have a dozen average or poor. So if you start with 4 or 5 of the latter, you will always struggle.

And that's why pc started with the team he did as he has now seen most of the squad

Hopefully he will now have an idea on what positions need strengthening and what players could fill those positions
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 2381 viewsChief

Because football isn't played on paper

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 2381 viewsvetchonian

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:53 - Jan 7 by MrSwerve

No one gives a sh*t about the fa cup. Players, managers, most fans.

There's been a lot of scrutiny on here tonight but this is a fact. 5000 fans there, glum night, no one gave a f*ck.

We're out, and can concentrate on the league. I honestly do not care one ounce that we're out.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 20:55]

Yes PL survival is paramount burn why did not Clem build on Tuesday by picking as,e side and look at improving morale?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 2367 viewsDarran

Loose?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:57 - Jan 7 with 2355 viewsvetchonian

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:55 - Jan 7 by Darran

Loose?

Pedantic Dar?

Login to get fewer ads

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 2338 viewsDarran

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:57 - Jan 7 by vetchonian

Pedantic Dar?

We need to be tight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 2337 viewsFireboy

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:57 - Jan 7 by vetchonian

Pedantic Dar?

Well we all know he's chief of the spelling police
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 2330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We lost 2-0 to them at home , no shock really .

We are struggling big time , although I like Clement I think he'll do well here .

With 3/4 "better players "coming in

It'll be a f@cking miracle if we stay up .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:59 - Jan 7 with 2318 viewsMrSwerve

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:55 - Jan 7 by vetchonian

Yes PL survival is paramount burn why did not Clem build on Tuesday by picking as,e side and look at improving morale?

Maybe he's looking at the long term. Tonight means nothing really.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:00 - Jan 7 with 2308 viewsRancid

I really fancied us today with the new manager and the win at Palace.I know people will say that so and so lost as well and anything happens in the Cup but this was a real chance to pick up some momentum but instead we were brushed aside by a pretty poor and struggling Hull side.Very disappointing and our last throw of the dice appointing Clement took a big knock today and it shouldn't be underestimated.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:00 - Jan 7 with 2306 viewslifelong

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:58 - Jan 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

We lost 2-0 to them at home , no shock really .

We are struggling big time , although I like Clement I think he'll do well here .

With 3/4 "better players "coming in

It'll be a f@cking miracle if we stay up .

We'll probably beat Arsenal next Saturday.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:03 - Jan 7 with 2283 viewsRancid

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:00 - Jan 7 by lifelong

Not this year and with this side we won't, Rog.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:03 - Jan 7 with 2276 viewsvetchonian

I hope you are right
I'll be honest I'm not sure of Clement plus he comes with someone he has never worked with before. If this was the summer and preseason I'd be ok but given where we are......I hope I am proved wrong but my spider sense is tingling and it ain't good

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:05 - Jan 7 with 2255 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We always beat Arsenal 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 2216 viewslifelong

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:03 - Jan 7 by Rancid

Not this year and with this side we won't, Rog.

You never know Chris...keep the faith, it's a funny old game.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 2211 viewsjack247

I don't think there is that much difference between us, Palace and Hull to be honest. Both Palace games could have gone either way, we were the better team against Hull at home but managed to lose. Didn't see today, sounded like the better team in the first half, ran out of steam and ideas in the second.

All three look to be in trouble. I think Palace have the best chance with an experienced manager and a couple of big players who can win games out of nothing. You never know if Clement imposes a style quickly though.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:39 - Jan 7 with 2123 viewsdobjack2

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:54 - Jan 7 by Fireboy

And that's why pc started with the team he did as he has now seen most of the squad

Hopefully he will now have an idea on what positions need strengthening and what players could fill those positions

Hopefully this is the case. The good news is that we didn't sign players before he was appointed. The leadbetter/Jenkins combination has been at the heart of our recruitment problems and when you think that the only other person who could have had input was Bob ....

Hopefully Clement now knows what we need and can have real influence on who we sign.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 21:54 - Jan 7 with 2039 viewsinspector

i knew we would lose today. add in the fact that they had a new gaffer, i'm surprised we just lost by the 2 :D
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:18 - Jan 7 with 1959 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 20:50 - Jan 7 by lifelong

It's the FA Cup.

Everton have lost at home today, so have Stoke against Wolves.. these things happen in this competition.

Yeah, but it might have escaped your attention that it's not just this competition? We've played 23 first team games so far, lost 15 of them, and are out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle against a Hull side that WILL be relegated this season but still managed to have a 17yr old kid score against us! But hey, we beat shitty Palace on Tuesday night, with our new manager giving it the big one on the touchline second half. Which makes you wonder, would he have come down to the touchline if we were taking a hammering? Not on your fvckin nelly! The bloke is a fake, and we're going down.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:36 - Jan 7 with 1892 viewslifelong

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:18 - Jan 7 by morningstar

Yeah, but it might have escaped your attention that it's not just this competition? We've played 23 first team games so far, lost 15 of them, and are out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle against a Hull side that WILL be relegated this season but still managed to have a 17yr old kid score against us! But hey, we beat shitty Palace on Tuesday night, with our new manager giving it the big one on the touchline second half. Which makes you wonder, would he have come down to the touchline if we were taking a hammering? Not on your fvckin nelly! The bloke is a fake, and we're going down.

What makes me wonder is how you can accuse our new manager of being a fake after one game in charge... very strange.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:54 - Jan 7 with 1834 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:36 - Jan 7 by lifelong

What makes me wonder is how you can accuse our new manager of being a fake after one game in charge... very strange.

Well i made the accusation and backed it up, Do you think he would have been down on the touchline second half if we were taking a hiding? He'd have stayed in that stand with a "nothing to do with me attitude", and don't try to say anything different.
But what makes me wonder is how you can dismiss our defeat today as some sort of Fa Cup 'blip' when we've lost 15 in 23! Now that's fvckin strange mate!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 22:57]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:13 - Jan 7 with 1782 viewsBorojack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:18 - Jan 7 by morningstar

Nothing like giving him a chance eh

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024