Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! 22:11 - Jan 9 with 3732 viewsJJJack

Check out who is at No.5....😂 http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/576780/Best-Premier-League-managers-st
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 22:23 - Jan 9 with 3590 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bit daft isn't it? Comparing Wenger over 5 years whereas Frankie was not here much more than 5 months.
What it does highlight though is how effing stupid the decision was show him the door so early on in the season..

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 22:27 - Jan 9 with 3542 viewsSwans_16

Guido is a hero in my books. Look what he achieved with primarily this crop of players. Madness
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 22:40 - Jan 9 with 3447 viewsPrivate_Partz

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 22:27 - Jan 9 by Swans_16

Guido is a hero in my books. Look what he achieved with primarily this crop of players. Madness

No surprise that I agree with you 100%

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:05 - Jan 9 with 3315 viewsjack2jack

Don't care what anyone says should have been given more time,Claudio Ranieri quoted once that Frankie was/is known as the governor or similar,we'll respected in football.
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:08 - Jan 9 with 3289 viewsDarran

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:05 - Jan 9 by jack2jack

Don't care what anyone says should have been given more time,Claudio Ranieri quoted once that Frankie was/is known as the governor or similar,we'll respected in football.

Had you heard of him before he came to us?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:13 - Jan 9 with 3249 viewsjack2jack

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:08 - Jan 9 by Darran

Had you heard of him before he came to us?

I don't claim to now everything about football,just quoting what I heard from someone who knows a lot more than I do,and my answer to you is no I hadn't
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:20 - Jan 9 with 3213 viewsDarran

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:13 - Jan 9 by jack2jack

I don't claim to now everything about football,just quoting what I heard from someone who knows a lot more than I do,and my answer to you is no I hadn't

Me neither.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:21 - Jan 9 with 3209 viewsFireboy

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 22:40 - Jan 9 by Private_Partz

No surprise that I agree with you 100%

I concur with both of you

Big mistake getting rid too early

But we all know why he was sacked
Login to get fewer ads

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:26 - Jan 9 with 3182 viewsDyfnant

Didnt Huwbert also fook this up
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/barcelona-luis

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 09:24 - Jan 10 with 2839 viewsLeonWasGod

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 23:26 - Jan 9 by Dyfnant

Didnt Huwbert also fook this up
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/barcelona-luis

Not sure whether he screwed up, but we were definitely interested and failed to get it over the line. Wasn't he one of the managers Huwbert went to see when he went on a jolly to South America? He was a Chile at the time wasn't he - or had just left Chile?
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 10:06 - Jan 10 with 2745 viewsjack247

It's a bit of a stretch saying he was better than Ferguson and Wenger. That's basic stats for you I guess.

A large number of our fans didn't realise how good he actually was though. Sacking him for Bradley was laughably incompetent. All in the past though, let's hope Clement has a bit of help in the transfer market and produces a half season like Guidolins
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 10:13 - Jan 10 with 2712 viewsBloodyhills

There are lies, damn lies and statistics, oh and then there is the Daily Star.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 10:30 - Jan 10 with 2645 viewsHeadmaster

Strange how people criticise Monk for not playing the "Swansea way", yet were happy with Guidolin staying on. We all know who was available if we were serious about getting our style back.
Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 10:37 - Jan 10 with 2614 viewsjack247

Absolute corker from The Daily Star! on 10:30 - Jan 10 by Headmaster

Strange how people criticise Monk for not playing the "Swansea way", yet were happy with Guidolin staying on. We all know who was available if we were serious about getting our style back.

Rodgers wouldn't have got the style back with this group of players. He would have been the perfect manager for us if he was given a half decent budget. I'm guessing that's why he wasn't appointed.

The entire squad were comfortable with the short sharp passing game when he took over last time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024