Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 12:43 - Jan 11 with 28459 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC
Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, UK SA12FA
Saturday January 14th 2017, at 3pm
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 13:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 14 with 1821 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 14 by icecoldjack

Clear penalty for me. Slight kontakt but at speed more than enough.

Not playing too bad at all. Awful defending yet again, how the fook can there be a free header on the edge of the 6 yrd box, both cork and mawson to a lesser extent Kingsley needed to make a decision there but choose not to.

From what I've seen,the swans are now back to where they were under FG just before his sacking,closing Down getting some tempo up and trying to pass it.
It's taken 14 games to return us to where we were before Bob rolled into down, what a fooKin calamity our club are.

Clement has an almost impossible job after the stupid kids coach from America.

Agree with that apart from the penalty.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 14 with 1790 viewsLeonWasGod

Ok, cheers all. Sounds like Ki's just a tvvat and wasted a good opportunity then. Shame - that was the forst time we'd rattled them all half, long shots aside.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 14 with 1773 viewschloem

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

Ki's a kunt, and people still defend him. Besides being crap he decided to cheat instead of manning up and having a go and got himself booked instead. W@nker.

Oh and the only "kunt" around here is you, the oxygen thief. You do not know anything about football.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 14 with 1757 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 14 by chloem

You are a disgrace to Swansea fans.

I'm a swans fan, he's not a disgrace to me at all, not like our f ucking chairman, now they're is a disgrace. Get a grip love.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 1723 viewsTom1912

I don't think you can conslusively call that's a penalty or not.

Looks stonewall from one angle and looks a dive from another.

We were unlucky not to get it though. Big decision by Mike Jones. Not sure it would have gone the same way at the other end.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 1710 viewsmacthejack

Never a penalty in a million years.

Seems to me it's just the sh*t players are the problem now rather than the sh*t players AND the sh*t manager.

Those on big sawker not doing much to combat the stereotype that americans don't know much about football.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 1658 viewsmagicdaps10

Million dollar question.

Would the ref have given that a penalty if it was the other way around!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 14 with 1641 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 14 by KulusBeatFactory

not so sure - looked like defender pulled out on replays

Think there was contact. Not many refs will call it against a top 4 side though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 14 with 1621 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 14 by chloem

You are a disgrace to Swansea fans.

Oh f*ck off. Get back to w@nking over your cheating dreamboat.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 14 with 1600 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 14 by macthejack

Never a penalty in a million years.

Seems to me it's just the sh*t players are the problem now rather than the sh*t players AND the sh*t manager.

Those on big sawker not doing much to combat the stereotype that americans don't know much about football.

Indeed.

Aside from laughing at those loyal Arsenal fans there...

"45 minutes away from picking up a very valuable three points and keeping up with Dog Shit FC as they beat West Brom 4-nil earlier this morning as Harry Kane scored a hat trick for THEM (hell anyone can score a hat trick against a Tony Pulis-managed side), so COYF'n'G and FINISH THEM OFF!!!"

Yes, Tony Pulis sides really leak goals. Pulis is a Bob Bradley, no doubt about that...

Calling Spurs "Dog Shit"? The pretence of being a fan....

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 14 with 1573 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Falling apart now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 14 with 1545 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 14 by chloem

Oh and the only "kunt" around here is you, the oxygen thief. You do not know anything about football.

So good you had to quote it twice you miserable piece of stalking scum.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 14 with 1532 viewsSmellyplumz

It's the same old story, we just aren't good enough, too many poor players.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 1481 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We look like we're defending a 1-0 lead and its the 85th minute.

Oh and there is the second. Can't wait to see how Carroll and Olsson will change this.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 1476 viewsSmellyplumz

And then a fluke goal, that's what happens when it's against you.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 1474 viewsLord_Bony

Bollox

Both goals a fluke.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 1409 viewsSmellyplumz

Game over now

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 1408 viewsBloodyhills

:(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 1404 viewsAussieSwan

and we're still yet to be legitimately linked to any centre-back this window ...

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 1387 viewsdailew

Jammy kents.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 2684 viewsmacthejack

We've had so many disgusting deflections go against us in recent memory.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 14 with 2679 viewsmagicdaps10

Should have had a penalty and then they score a second like that.

When your luck is down coupled with being shit!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 14 with 2677 viewslonglostjack

Naughton should have bloody got stuck in

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 14 with 2642 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 by Smellyplumz

And then a fluke goal, that's what happens when it's against you.

Fluke? They'd spent the last 10 minute in our final third. The fact that was just their second is the fluke. Should be 3 or 4-0 currently.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 14 with 2651 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 14 by AussieSwan

and we're still yet to be legitimately linked to any centre-back this window ...

Huw can't find one who has scored against us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024