Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms 17:48 - Jan 11 with 2132 viewsswansRus

and fails...

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 17:51 - Jan 11 with 2123 viewsAnotherJohn

This is a guy who thinks he is brighter than his constituents and does not want to take account of how people in our area voted in the referendum. I've voted for him twice in general elections, but never again.
Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 17:53 - Jan 11 with 2119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 17:51 - Jan 11 by AnotherJohn

This is a guy who thinks he is brighter than his constituents and does not want to take account of how people in our area voted in the referendum. I've voted for him twice in general elections, but never again.

He openly rebelled against Corbyn. Should have been deselected.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:03 - Jan 11 with 2095 viewsWingstandwood

Better served if that 'career-politician' w#nker fought for Swansea and constituents by being outspoken (against his own party) on all that money that seems to be going to Cardiff courtesy of the WAG. Labour's Llew Smith used to fight for Blaenau Gwent as an M.P and spoke out against Labour WAG impostors. The likes of Labour WAG members, Davies and the son of Baron Kinnock of Bedwellty etc are slowly but surely destroying the Labour Party from within.

Argus!

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:04 - Jan 11 with 2092 viewsLeonWasGod

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 17:53 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

He's got some sense then.

I know you can't have that in an effective party, but I've some sympathy towards people who have to work under Corbyn's 'leadership' .

PS - crap video though. It doesn't reflect the reality any more than the opposing having our cake and eating it approach does.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 18:05]
Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:04 - Jan 11 with 2091 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 17:51 - Jan 11 by AnotherJohn

I have never voted for him (I am one of his constituents).

When I visited the House of Commons a couple of years ago I contacted him (it's free if you contact your MP and visit as his/her "guest"), and he couldn't have been more helpful. He sent one of his minions to meet us on entry and show us around and an excellent afternoon's visit ensued. Others visiting at the same time didn't appear to get this personal service.

I won't be voting for him at the next election either. Or the one after that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:10 - Jan 11 with 2076 viewsDDCH

I am also in Swansea West. The man is a parasite flown in from Croydon as they know it's a safe seat as long as he wears red. The ignoring the vote in Swansea West and going his own way shows what an total chunt he is, whether you believe in Brexit or not, he is meant to serve his constituency.

Hope they give him the boot next election and at least place a Swansea local Labour candidate up in his place.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:17 - Jan 11 with 2056 viewsLeonWasGod

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:10 - Jan 11 by DDCH

I am also in Swansea West. The man is a parasite flown in from Croydon as they know it's a safe seat as long as he wears red. The ignoring the vote in Swansea West and going his own way shows what an total chunt he is, whether you believe in Brexit or not, he is meant to serve his constituency.

Hope they give him the boot next election and at least place a Swansea local Labour candidate up in his place.

Do you know what the result was for Swansea West? I'd have expected it to be pro-remain given the large number of university workers in the area, but I can't remember seeing a break-down
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 19:40]
Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:23 - Jan 11 with 2054 viewsblueytheblue

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 17:53 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Corbyn openly rebelled against, well, everyone, Should he have been deselected?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:47 - Jan 11 with 2031 viewsDDCH

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:17 - Jan 11 by LeonWasGod

Do you know what the result was for Swansea West? I'd have expected it to be pro-remain given the large number of university workers in the area, but I can't remember seeing a break-down
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 19:40]

No but it do go leaves way. He is just a career politician, and has the ego the size of the sun. Funny he put that on an online platform as he never responds to any online queries usually, unless they are preloaded from his sycophant army.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 20:46 - Jan 11 with 1969 viewssherpajacob

How do you know whether the majority of swansea west voted leave or remain?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 21:04 - Jan 11 with 1951 viewsnice_to_michu

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 18:10 - Jan 11 by DDCH

I've never really understood that logic of having to have someone local to that area.

MPs have staff and local ,embers to tell the, about local issues. Their job is to vote on bills which affect the entire country, not just swansea.
Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 21:09 - Jan 11 with 1947 viewsKilkennyjack

Good video.

Undersells how stupid people were to be deceived by that posh establishment figure Boris.

And Wales ?
After all the European funding ?
Stockholm syndrome.

Beware of the Risen People

Geraint Davies MP attempts to explain Brexit in layman's terms on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 1926 viewsClinton

I like tripe.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024