Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
coincidences in targets / signings 21:17 - Jan 12 with 3135 viewsChief

Unbelievable isn't it that the new recruitment policy and the money ball guy has identified exactly the same targets as Huw has in previous windows before the Yanks arrived. Olsson, Caulker, Carroll, Ulloa.... Even Narsingh happens to be Dutch, do not tell me Bradley identified him!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

coincidences in targets / signings on 21:24 - Jan 12 with 2871 viewsbermudajack

An absolute joke

8M for Carrol.... another Borja style coc-up £££££££wasted again, not even a half tidy Championship player 😳😳😳😳

How is Huw running the transfers again? This is the final nail in the coffin for me...😔

£4M for another "Sicknote" player today 😧

It gets worse by the day...

Huw... please, please, please just Fuk off 😡😡😡

Poll: Priority for new manager?

coincidences in targets / signings on 21:49 - Jan 12 with 2719 viewsraynor94

coincidences in targets / signings on 21:24 - Jan 12 by bermudajack

An absolute joke

8M for Carrol.... another Borja style coc-up £££££££wasted again, not even a half tidy Championship player 😳😳😳😳

How is Huw running the transfers again? This is the final nail in the coffin for me...😔

£4M for another "Sicknote" player today 😧

It gets worse by the day...

Huw... please, please, please just Fuk off 😡😡😡

The same sick note who's made 20 appearances this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:04 - Jan 12 with 2646 viewsPawelAbbott

It is impressive that we are paying for a Moneyball expert and still end up with the same players.
What are we paying him to do?
Money for nothing!!!
coincidences in targets / signings on 22:09 - Jan 12 with 2585 viewsBorojack

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:04 - Jan 12 by PawelAbbott

It is impressive that we are paying for a Moneyball expert and still end up with the same players.
What are we paying him to do?
Money for nothing!!!

Here is a novel idea wait until you have seen the players play a game for us before you write them off crazy I know.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:18 - Jan 12 with 2503 viewsPawelAbbott

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:09 - Jan 12 by Borojack

Here is a novel idea wait until you have seen the players play a game for us before you write them off crazy I know.

I'm not writing them off at all.
All I'm saying is that we are paying a consultancy to bring forward some new names and we have ended up with the same ones. It sounds like a cracking gig if you can get it. Charge an exorbitant fee to just go "Yeah they'll do"
coincidences in targets / signings on 22:22 - Jan 12 with 2482 viewsBorojack

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:18 - Jan 12 by PawelAbbott

All I'm saying is that we are paying a consultancy to bring forward some new names and we have ended up with the same ones. It sounds like a cracking gig if you can get it. Charge an exorbitant fee to just go "Yeah they'll do"

Was aimed at the OP

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:26 - Jan 12 with 2435 viewsicecoldjack

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:18 - Jan 12 by PawelAbbott

Can't argue with that logic.

Maybe they have identified new targets but we arnt willing to pay competitive wages ?

Hence why we end up with the steady eddy £5m quid types that still can't believe they can ask for 25k a week and still get it.

I just despair at times. We found a way of signing top Spanish players on the cheap and having a smaller squad yet Jenkins amd monk decided to fook it all up . We were within budget with signings and out goings yet now we have such a bloated squad of no mark players that nobody will sign we are truly fooked .

oh well, pray for the miracle of Paul clement pulling a rabbit out the hat !
coincidences in targets / signings on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 2376 viewsJango

Ever thought that the moneyball guy might have gone through the list of many players and these are the ones he's picked out? We've been linked with loads of players.
Login to get fewer ads

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:45 - Jan 12 with 2307 viewsicecoldjack

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:33 - Jan 12 by Jango

Ever thought that the moneyball guy might have gone through the list of many players and these are the ones he's picked out? We've been linked with loads of players.

He'll of a coincidence though init ?

I'm not too fussed on the transfers really, I think we are beyond repair in these aspects due to our position in he league. Let's be honest not many will want to come to the far end of the UK for relegation battle at a small club .

It's always been harder for us to attract top players historically . It is what it is. Maybe the money ball guy typed in ..
" would you be prepared to move to wales " in his computer and those names came out ?
coincidences in targets / signings on 22:46 - Jan 12 with 2305 viewsChief

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:22 - Jan 12 by Borojack

Was aimed at the OP

It wasn't a slight on the players involved. Olsson and Narsingh are probably better than who we play there now. It was a dig at Huw and the spin coming out of the club.

And we have seen Carroll play for us, dont you think the new transfer policy and moneyball or even Clem's contacts should be finding better for the 8mill we are about to spunk!?

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:54 - Jan 12 with 2254 viewsraynor94

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:46 - Jan 12 by Chief

It wasn't a slight on the players involved. Olsson and Narsingh are probably better than who we play there now. It was a dig at Huw and the spin coming out of the club.

And we have seen Carroll play for us, dont you think the new transfer policy and moneyball or even Clem's contacts should be finding better for the 8mill we are about to spunk!?

Better, so who are you suggesting is going to come here and most probably accept a relegation clause, we are nailed on with the bookies to go down, they are not often wrong

coincidences in targets / signings on 23:02 - Jan 12 with 2206 viewsChief

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:54 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Better, so who are you suggesting is going to come here and most probably accept a relegation clause, we are nailed on with the bookies to go down, they are not often wrong

If we can't find anyone that will improve the midfield apart from this old favorite, keep the 8mill in the bank!

coincidences in targets / signings on 23:20 - Jan 12 with 2124 viewsraynor94

coincidences in targets / signings on 23:02 - Jan 12 by Chief

If we can't find anyone that will improve the midfield apart from this old favorite, keep the 8mill in the bank!

And then we will have meltdown on here about signing nobody , never ceases to amaze me who people think we should be buying, Schneiderlin at £24 million? I think Carroll is a fair signing, yes slightly over priced at £8million, but we are talking Levy here, personally think he will do a good job

coincidences in targets / signings on 03:21 - Jan 13 with 1916 viewsParsSwans

Totally agree with this post and the signing of Narsingh and imminent Olson and Carroll signings are a joke in all aspects. We appoint a new manager a Moneyball man and set up some pathetic daft recruitment team inc Brian Flynn and the same players are linked and signed. What is the point in appointing a manager over and over again. I have been a manager in my profession for 8 years and if my boss told me I was getting this person or that person as my management team I would stand up and tell them where to go.
We don't have a new manager we have a new players coach Jenkins is still the manager and I really hope he gets hounded out now. Horrible ignoramus of a bloke.
coincidences in targets / signings on 03:33 - Jan 13 with 1905 viewsKilkennyjack

coincidences in targets / signings on 03:21 - Jan 13 by ParsSwans

Totally agree with this post and the signing of Narsingh and imminent Olson and Carroll signings are a joke in all aspects. We appoint a new manager a Moneyball man and set up some pathetic daft recruitment team inc Brian Flynn and the same players are linked and signed. What is the point in appointing a manager over and over again. I have been a manager in my profession for 8 years and if my boss told me I was getting this person or that person as my management team I would stand up and tell them where to go.
We don't have a new manager we have a new players coach Jenkins is still the manager and I really hope he gets hounded out now. Horrible ignoramus of a bloke.

I agree - big nose out.

Beware of the Risen People

coincidences in targets / signings on 03:45 - Jan 13 with 1893 viewsLoyal

coincidences in targets / signings on 22:26 - Jan 12 by icecoldjack

Can't argue with that logic.

Maybe they have identified new targets but we arnt willing to pay competitive wages ?

Hence why we end up with the steady eddy £5m quid types that still can't believe they can ask for 25k a week and still get it.

I just despair at times. We found a way of signing top Spanish players on the cheap and having a smaller squad yet Jenkins amd monk decided to fook it all up . We were within budget with signings and out goings yet now we have such a bloated squad of no mark players that nobody will sign we are truly fooked .

oh well, pray for the miracle of Paul clement pulling a rabbit out the hat !

25k a week ?
I doubt anyone in the first team set up is on that figure.
Peanuts at today's rates.
It's disgusting at 10k !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

coincidences in targets / signings on 03:55 - Jan 13 with 1884 viewsskippyjack

Narsingh - Huw saw him once against England.. he'll sign him.

Carroll - Huw thought he saw a bargain in Tom Carroll.. ended up being a bit part player.. like Amat and VDH.. now we're about to spunk 13 million on him and Olsson, who has proven he isn't quite up to it.

13 million on solid Championship players.. madness in itself mind.. instead of forking out 13 million on one solid left back or right back.. who has proven he's played at the highest level..

But it's obvious why Huw won't.. Carroll and Olsson will accept the relegation clause..

Huw doing it on the cheap again.. well I say cheap.. 13 million isn't cheap by Championship standards.

13 million on Olsson and Carroll is not good business.. if we're preparing for the Championship.. we can get two players of similar quality for less than 13 million.

Ashley Westwood is a much better player than Tom Carroll..
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 4:04]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

coincidences in targets / signings on 06:51 - Jan 13 with 1779 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

coincidences in targets / signings on 03:55 - Jan 13 by skippyjack

Carroll - Huw thought he saw a bargain in Tom Carroll.. ended up being a bit part player.. like Amat and VDH.. now we're about to spunk 13 million on him and Olsson, who has proven he isn't quite up to it.

13 million on solid Championship players.. madness in itself mind.. instead of forking out 13 million on one solid left back or right back.. who has proven he's played at the highest level..

But it's obvious why Huw won't.. Carroll and Olsson will accept the relegation clause..

Huw doing it on the cheap again.. well I say cheap.. 13 million isn't cheap by Championship standards.

13 million on Olsson and Carroll is not good business.. if we're preparing for the Championship.. we can get two players of similar quality for less than 13 million.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/02/aston-villa-midfielder-produces-worst-indiv

Just saying as could be more to do with tactics - think Carroll is a better player than Westwood myself

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

coincidences in targets / signings on 07:48 - Jan 13 with 1643 views3swan

coincidences in targets / signings on 23:20 - Jan 12 by raynor94

And then we will have meltdown on here about signing nobody , never ceases to amaze me who people think we should be buying, Schneiderlin at £24 million? I think Carroll is a fair signing, yes slightly over priced at £8million, but we are talking Levy here, personally think he will do a good job

If Carroll signs I hope you are right and that he does a good job for us.
His loan period? not impressed apart from a good performance against Arsenal
coincidences in targets / signings on 07:58 - Jan 13 with 1620 viewsAngelRangelQS

coincidences in targets / signings on 07:48 - Jan 13 by 3swan

I think we have to hope that given his age, he's improved over the last two years.
coincidences in targets / signings on 08:06 - Jan 13 with 1598 viewsMurph75

coincidences in targets / signings on 03:55 - Jan 13 by skippyjack

Vivienne Westwood is a better player than Tom Carrol.
coincidences in targets / signings on 08:09 - Jan 13 with 1586 viewsjojaca

coincidences in targets / signings on 07:48 - Jan 13 by 3swan

Tom Carroll would be great signing for us, he is homegrown and is a player that can play our old style of football. I watched him closely last season because of our connection and i was quietly impressed and was left in envy we did not sign him.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 8:13]

Even when you know, you never know?

coincidences in targets / signings on 08:11 - Jan 13 with 1572 viewsMurph75

coincidences in targets / signings on 08:09 - Jan 13 by jojaca

Tom Carroll would be great signing for us, he is homegrown and is a player that can play our old style of football. I watched him closely last season because of our connection and i was quietly impressed and was left in envy we did not sign him.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 8:13]

Did you watch a lot of spurs reserves?
coincidences in targets / signings on 08:14 - Jan 13 with 1556 viewsjojaca

coincidences in targets / signings on 08:11 - Jan 13 by Murph75

I think he made over 20 appearances for first team last season.

Even when you know, you never know?

coincidences in targets / signings on 08:15 - Jan 13 with 1549 viewsSwaneeRiver

coincidences in targets / signings on 08:11 - Jan 13 by Murph75

He made 27 appearances in total for Spurs first team last season,
Hardly a reserve player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024