Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" 06:15 - Jan 13 with 2737 viewsSwaneeRiver

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-head-coach-paul-cle
Not feckin tomorrow he can't !!
Who signs a player who is already injured when he has his medical FFS ?
May turn out to be a brilliant signing (and I hope he does) but not a good start
PC - on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 2611 viewsDevz00

Interesting article -

http://www.football-oranje.com/luciano-narsingh-good/

Some quotes -

Phillip Cocu in 2013 never had a problem with Narsingh, but there were always doubts over the player’s consistency and ability to discover a finishing touch whilst playing in a PSV side that could create numerous chances for him.

PSV fans tended to question his selection due to his wastefulness in front of goal and occasional inability to spot a better option in the final third.

his speed is handy in counter-attacks, which PSV aren’t usually associated with due to their dominance in the Eredivisie.

For £4 million though, Narsingh can be considered good business. In conclusion, Narsingh is a pacy and direct winger but lacks composure around the opposition box to really make him stand out on the European radar.

Happy to gamble on him at such a cheap price.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:17]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" on 10:22 - Jan 13 with 2595 viewsLeonWasGod

I wouldn't worry about a minor injury, it's not as if he's had both legs amputated.

Don't like those quotes, as we've got plenty of wingers who lack composure and quality in the final third. But let's see what he's actually like on the pitch - could turn out to be a great signing. It will keep the others on their toes if nothing else.
PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" on 10:26 - Jan 13 with 2580 viewsLegend83

It is an interesting article but doesn't seem consistent with the fact he has the highest number of assists in the Dutch league since 2012 - 43 according to OptaJoe.

I'll be happy if he gets 10 assists a season for us - that'll probably be double the combined assists that Routledge, Barrow and Dyer get for us.
PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" on 11:02 - Jan 13 with 2526 viewsandypitt56

PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" on 10:22 - Jan 13 by LeonWasGod

I wouldn't worry about a minor injury, it's not as if he's had both legs amputated.

Don't like those quotes, as we've got plenty of wingers who lack composure and quality in the final third. But let's see what he's actually like on the pitch - could turn out to be a great signing. It will keep the others on their toes if nothing else.

I think that is supposed to highlight when he is in scoring chances, by all accounts i think he has a lot of assists. He knows how to cross which is an improvement on all of our current wingers!
PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" on 12:47 - Jan 13 with 2418 viewsLeonWasGod

PC - "Narsingh Can Make An Impact" on 11:02 - Jan 13 by andypitt56

I think that is supposed to highlight when he is in scoring chances, by all accounts i think he has a lot of assists. He knows how to cross which is an improvement on all of our current wingers!

Hope so! It would be a big help if he could chip in with few goals to share the load with Siggy and Llorente. Fer's had a go, but it's hard to score from the bench.

Looking forward to seeing our new guys in action that's for sure.
PC - on 12:52 - Jan 13 with 2395 viewspencoedjack

PC - on 10:16 - Jan 13 by Devz00

Interesting article -

http://www.football-oranje.com/luciano-narsingh-good/

Some quotes -

Phillip Cocu in 2013 never had a problem with Narsingh, but there were always doubts over the player’s consistency and ability to discover a finishing touch whilst playing in a PSV side that could create numerous chances for him.

PSV fans tended to question his selection due to his wastefulness in front of goal and occasional inability to spot a better option in the final third.

his speed is handy in counter-attacks, which PSV aren’t usually associated with due to their dominance in the Eredivisie.

For £4 million though, Narsingh can be considered good business. In conclusion, Narsingh is a pacy and direct winger but lacks composure around the opposition box to really make him stand out on the European radar.

Happy to gamble on him at such a cheap price.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:17]

I don't want to repeat myself but I will.

My mate a PSV ST holder told me 'when he is not injured, he is invisible in games'

As I said yesterday hope he proves him wrong and as you say at 4 million probably a risk worth taking.
PC - on 14:04 - Jan 13 with 2319 viewsoldcob

PC - on 12:52 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

I don't want to repeat myself but I will.

My mate a PSV ST holder told me 'when he is not injured, he is invisible in games'

As I said yesterday hope he proves him wrong and as you say at 4 million probably a risk worth taking.

If you turns out to be the Dogs Ballocks you and your mate are going to look right tits.
PC - on 14:11 - Jan 13 with 2301 viewsElward

PC - on 14:04 - Jan 13 by oldcob

If you turns out to be the Dogs Ballocks you and your mate are going to look right tits.

I've actually been told something similar by 2 PSV fans that visit my work frequently. They were saying how their forum was praying the deal with Swansea would ahead
Login to get fewer ads

PC - on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 2290 viewspencoedjack

PC - on 14:04 - Jan 13 by oldcob

Strange .....

He's been watching the player week in week out and passed a comment on, would you rather not hear what other fans think about players we are signing ?

He told me Wilf was an awesome player (from watching him in the Dutch league) when we signed him ..... I posted that at the time too.

[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 14:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024