Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil McEvoy - Plaid AM for South Wales Central 18:29 - Jan 13 with 1141 viewsjohnlangy

An interesting response from Mr McEvoy in a response to Jac O'The North's latest blog subject.

In him we have a Plaid AM, formerly a Labour member, who is also looking to become leader of Cardiff Council and who says this -

Of course I was a Labour member! More and more people in our country are going through the same journey I went through. Nothing wrong with that.I enjoy guiding people along; it is my duty.

It is also well known I want root and branch restructure of Cardiff Council. A Plaid run Cardiff will investigate all land deals with the Welsh Government. We will do so openly, line by line in public. I want the Council end of the equation on RIFW and I want to know who knew what, how and when. I want the Lisvane land deal broken open again.There are other deals and contracts on our Cardiff Plaid radar also.

I am standing for re-election to the Council, as I know the organisation inside out. I will not profit personally from any extra money off the Council, should I be successful.

We have a vision of a Council for the Capital of Wales. A prosperous Capital wanting to share the wealth around Wales, not suck it up into one over developed, polluted mess.

I think the last para is worded wonderfully.
Neil McEvoy - Plaid AM for South Wales Central on 18:43 - Jan 13 with 1113 viewstrampie

He has apparently been burgled twice, they seem to think they were going through his papers and files, who did it ?, was it members of a rival political party ?, if so what party................hmm, I wonder ?

A lot of posters on that site are critical of Plaid but they seem to like McEvoy although he is Plaid, he doesn't fit the stereo type of old Plaid, what with Leanne and McEvoy the type of Plaid politicians are changing, McEvoy wore his football shirt to the election count, I would not be surprised if some Chapel goers had a fit over that stunt. lol
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 18:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Neil McEvoy - Plaid AM for South Wales Central on 20:49 - Jan 13 with 1050 viewsKilkennyjack

Neil McEvoy - Plaid AM for South Wales Central on 18:43 - Jan 13 by trampie

He has apparently been burgled twice, they seem to think they were going through his papers and files, who did it ?, was it members of a rival political party ?, if so what party................hmm, I wonder ?

A lot of posters on that site are critical of Plaid but they seem to like McEvoy although he is Plaid, he doesn't fit the stereo type of old Plaid, what with Leanne and McEvoy the type of Plaid politicians are changing, McEvoy wore his football shirt to the election count, I would not be surprised if some Chapel goers had a fit over that stunt. lol

Unfortunately he is a redbird fan.

Nice that he supports his local town's team mind, i wonder what premiership team he supports ?

Beware of the Risen People

Neil McEvoy - Plaid AM for South Wales Central on 20:52 - Jan 13 with 1042 viewsdickythorpe

Neil McEvoy - Plaid AM for South Wales Central on 18:43 - Jan 13 by trampie

Highjack 's drinking buddy Bethan Jenkins?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024