Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? 15:13 - Jan 14 with 909 viewsSteensig

Fun banter, discuss
The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 15:21 - Jan 14 with 897 viewsBanosswan

A dipping shot?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 15:30 - Jan 14 with 880 viewsVetchitBack

Agree with the gist but he did score that screamer somehow

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 15:54 - Jan 14 with 838 viewsBloodyhills

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:16 - Jan 14 with 799 viewsSmellyplumz

Very average player

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:17 - Jan 14 with 796 viewsAussieSwan

You got your wish, he just scored mun

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:22 - Jan 14 with 767 viewsSteensig

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:17 - Jan 14 by AussieSwan

You got your wish, he just scored mun

Accidental own goals is his signature move though
The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:23 - Jan 14 with 767 viewsVetchitBack

There's a lot that sums up our season but fcking Jack Cork with the captains armband is it for me.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:32 - Jan 14 with 748 views34dfgdf54

Worst central midfielder in the premier league
Login to get fewer ads

The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:35 - Jan 14 with 731 viewsjesushchrist

Bring back Neil Taylor, wouldn't have happened with him in the team today
The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:38 - Jan 14 with 701 viewsjesushchrist

I'm gonna start putting £20 quid on 4-0 for every game left this season, may as well make some money off the useless bunch on kunts.
The official: Will Cork ever get a descent shot on goal? on 16:52 - Jan 14 with 669 viewsangryjack

jack cork is shi%t clement gone down in my estimation already giving him armband and he another yes man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024