Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't take the pain any longer..... 17:11 - Jan 14 with 11622 viewsbyron

Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.

Benny

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:13 - Jan 14 with 6071 viewsBloodyhills

We look pretty fecked it's true. Looks like a shambles from top to bottom.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:14 - Jan 14 with 6062 viewsskippyjack

Only now you're thinking we're doomed.. 8 games ago I was resigned to our fate.

Still only a point off safety though.. it's that little glimmer of hope that makes you think twice

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:19 - Jan 14 with 6006 viewsMurph75

True it's not looking good. The same could be said for a few teams around us. This transfer window is pivotal to us in terms of staying up.

We need a top draw centre half who can lead and a ball winning midfielder.
Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:26 - Jan 14 with 5954 viewsSmileyBwoi

We need to face the music and realise we isn't good enough for this league. When it comes to signing new players and they turn out good we always sell them, EG WILFIED BONY, JOE ALLEN, BEN DAVIES, ASHLEY WILLIAMS. If we kept them players and paid them the wages they deserved then we wouldn't be in this position right now. HUW OUT!!!!

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:29 - Jan 14 with 5923 viewsMurph75

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:26 - Jan 14 by SmileyBwoi

We need to face the music and realise we isn't good enough for this league. When it comes to signing new players and they turn out good we always sell them, EG WILFIED BONY, JOE ALLEN, BEN DAVIES, ASHLEY WILLIAMS. If we kept them players and paid them the wages they deserved then we wouldn't be in this position right now. HUW OUT!!!!

I agree Huwbert should go. We had very little chance of keeping those players you've mentioned. The issue is we replaced them with dross.
Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 5912 viewsbyron

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:19 - Jan 14 by Murph75

True it's not looking good. The same could be said for a few teams around us. This transfer window is pivotal to us in terms of staying up.

How did it come to this?? Amazing how quick fortunes change in this game. I fear for us if we do go down I really do. What centre half safe about? No light weight foreigners please, a tough no nonsense one from the championship maybe? An older seasoned pro ?? Fonte?? It's looking like 3 from 4 but at this rate we won't even be in the race.

Benny

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:34 - Jan 14 with 5885 viewsMurph75

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:30 - Jan 14 by byron

How did it come to this?? Amazing how quick fortunes change in this game. I fear for us if we do go down I really do. What centre half safe about? No light weight foreigners please, a tough no nonsense one from the championship maybe? An older seasoned pro ?? Fonte?? It's looking like 3 from 4 but at this rate we won't even be in the race.

It's been a gradual process of replacing quality with with cheap alternatives. This hasn't happened over night. It's been a few years in the making.
Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:37 - Jan 14 with 5860 viewslonglostjack

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:14 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

Still only a point off safety though.. it's that little glimmer of hope that makes you think twice

Yes. Palace in freefall. I reckon we''ll stay up. There I said it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 5840 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:37 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

PMSL
Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:44 - Jan 14 with 5821 viewsClinton

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:37 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

I wouldnt put money on it, but we can escape.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:46 - Jan 14 with 5797 viewsSTID2017

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:26 - Jan 14 by SmileyBwoi

Sadly i'ts not about the money, all those players wanted to play at a higher level.
We should have replaced them adequately but we haven't

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:47 - Jan 14 with 5789 viewslonglostjack

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:41 - Jan 14 by bryanwadesquiff

PMSL

That's the spirit!

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 18:00 - Jan 14 with 5689 viewsOldjack

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:19 - Jan 14 by Murph75

we've added two championship players with maybe another one on the cards and that will be as good as it gets, , we're f*cked good and proper thanks to Huw and co lining their pockets

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 18:09 - Jan 14 with 5641 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:47 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

That's the spirit!

I admire your "spirit" which i lost at the final whistle against Hull at home....please help me regain my "spirit" by explaining to me how we are going to get out of this mess?
Can't take the pain any longer..... on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 5529 viewslonglostjack

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 18:09 - Jan 14 by bryanwadesquiff

I admire your "spirit" which i lost at the final whistle against Hull at home....please help me regain my "spirit" by explaining to me how we are going to get out of this mess?

Good bit of coaching now we've got rid of Bobbly is a start. Will take a bit of time to undo the damage that clueless tw*t inflicted and of course it's an uphill battle but never say never. One thing is for certain - defeatism won't get us anywhere.

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 19:22 - Jan 14 with 5476 viewsJack_Meoff

Bloody hope that kills you eh. 'Just when I thought I was out, they pull you back in...!'
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 19:27]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 19:29 - Jan 14 with 5439 viewsheadcleaner

Sadly palace might be in free fall but we don't have any bottle on the field. I'd wager that Hull or Sunderland have a better chance of digging in. It comes to something when ki is the player getting stuck in. What would you give for a ferry bodde type player pitching up?
Can't take the pain any longer..... on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 5377 viewsSTID2017

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 19:29 - Jan 14 by headcleaner

Sadly palace might be in free fall but we don't have any bottle on the field. I'd wager that Hull or Sunderland have a better chance of digging in. It comes to something when ki is the player getting stuck in. What would you give for a ferry bodde type player pitching up?

Fer and Ki showed fighting spirit and tried to attack.
Cork on the other hand played like a Vauxhall Viva stuck in reverse.
If he never plays again it will be too soon.
McBurnie is not ready for the PL - he needs time to learn hos trade before he gets fecked up.
I believe we can stay up but PC has to realise which players aren't worthy of a place.
After today he must know the definicies and has to insist on being given the tools to fix things. I don't believe he's come here to be a yes man.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 19:49 - Jan 14 with 5338 viewsNOTRAC

Fer showed fighting spirit? Sorry I must have missed that one!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 20:30 - Jan 14 with 5240 viewsSmellyplumz

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 19:44 - Jan 14 by STID2017

Fer and Ki showed fighting spirit and tried to attack.
Cork on the other hand played like a Vauxhall Viva stuck in reverse.
If he never plays again it will be too soon.
McBurnie is not ready for the PL - he needs time to learn hos trade before he gets fecked up.
I believe we can stay up but PC has to realise which players aren't worthy of a place.
After today he must know the definicies and has to insist on being given the tools to fix things. I don't believe he's come here to be a yes man.

You may not believe it but so far he had done nothing to show he is not just a yes man

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 20:48 - Jan 14 with 5183 viewsDJack

Haha. Venting my spleen about Jackett turned me from a messageboard voyeur to a ranting poster. Welcome to the nuthouse.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 09:44 - Oct 1 with 4725 viewsthornabyswan

Byron didn't you post on the Facebook page yesterday celebrating your promotion in September.
And stating we are doomed again.
Bit sad pretending to be a Jack don't you think.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 10:27 - Oct 1 with 4581 viewswhoflungdung

No we re not but we re in shite,which is different

Jenkins has to go NOW. He stays and we are

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 10:50 - Oct 1 with 4498 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Welcome back Skippy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 10:51 - Oct 1 with 4484 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Can't take the pain any longer..... on 17:44 - Jan 14 by Clinton

I wouldnt put money on it, but we can escape.

Of course we can stay up , there's a long way to go yet.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024